Ca course is one of the promising courses in India. The finance professional course is comprehensive, globally recognized, and offers ample job opportunities for the students. The salary of CA starts from 5 lakh per annum and can reach up to 25 lakh per year. The eligibility of the CA course begins soon after completion of senior secondary 12th exams from the central board or any state board. The minimum duration to complete the CA course is only 4.5 years.
When Student compares this course with any other professional course, like CS, MBA, BBA, BTech, CA surely wins some bounties on the ground of eligibility and duration. The other point scorer is its affordable fee structure. The total CA course fees are below Rs 80000!!
ICAI is the official governing body for CA courses in India. The students need to register with ICAI to commence the course. The registration or enrolment for the CA course is now done online with ICAI. CA courses can now be enrolled online. This blog will help all our readers to save time and know the most updated and advanced way to enroll for CA courses.
All the students appeared or cleared the students the12th exams can enroll for the CA foundation course. Students from Nepal, Dubai, Australia can also apply for the course. After joining the MOU with the Australian education board, Dubai educational board, CA is recognized as equivalent to CPA in these countries.
CA is a progressive course. Introduction of the international financial system, GST, practical training for students, the introduction of 30:70 assessment patterns are all gaming up in building a bright future for students. The other major breakthrough is the self-service portal. Students are comfortable with technology and prefer to communicate over the internet. The self-service allows students to register for the course in no time.
If you are enrolling in the course for the first time then you need to register for either the Foundation course or intermediate course.
The foundation course entry system will allow students to register for the first level of the CA course.
CA Foundation is the door to enter the CA course. The student can register for the course till 30th June to appear for the November exams and 31st December for the May exams.
|November 2020 Exams||Registration to be done by 30 June 2020|
|May 2021 Exams||Registration to be done by 31st December 2020|
Students should also remember that these registration dates are only to fill the registration form to enter the CA course. Students again have to fill an application form to appear for exams. The application forms are available only 1-2 months prior to exam dates.
1) Open ICAI .org the official website of the Institute of chartered accountants.
2) Click on the E-services tab at the top of the screen(mark e-services)
3) Click on the student services tab from the next page(mark student services)
4) Choose the Entry Level form for Foundation entry or Direct entry for the next page
5) You will come to the registration form window. The first window will ask for all your personal details like Name, address, phone number, email id, date of birth, and nationality.
Please use the same salutation, date of birth, name, surname as printed on your 10th and 12th marksheet. In case of any discrepancies, your registration will be declined.
6) After filling the blank fields, click on generate OTP. You will be asked to fill the captcha given. After submitting the captcha OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Submit the OTP and validate it.
Students need to take care of a few things before submitting this form.
7) Once the registration for the website is completed students will be routed to their personal dashboard. This dashboard will contain all the necessary information related to students throughout the course.
Students can set their own personal username and password for further use. On this dashboard, students will see 2 options: Student cycle or articleship cycle. Students who are enrolling for the first time should click on the student cycle icon.
8) Students will again have the personal details window on the next page. Some of the fields will be auto-filled from the previous page, the other details need to be submitted here.
9) Submit the details by clicking on Save and Next. If there are no compulsory fields pending, you will be directed to the next window, “Qualification Details”.
10) Submit all your self attested scanned qualification certificate along with marks obtained here. Students need to provide their roll number, marks, percentage along with the PDf file.
11) Once all your qualifications are uploaded, select Hindi or English as your medium of the exam. The study material will be provided according to your chosen medium. Once you finish submitting all the details, click on save and next button.
In case you are not having a physical marksheet you can get the signature of your school or college principal with a stamp on the internet download marksheet or you can ask any ICAI member to attest your internet copy.
In case your 10th or 12th marksheet doesn’t have a date of birth, you can upload an attested statement of marks or pass certificate.
12) The next page open will be for payment details. Before submitting payment details students need to upload the necessary documents.
13) Submit your account details and initiate the payment for the CA foundation course or intermediate course under the direct entry system.
The total fee you will pay for the entire CA foundation level is RS 10900. Registration fees prospectus fee and journal fee will be paid at the time of registering for the course while examination fees will be paid while filling the application form and getting an admit card to appear for exams.
Direct Entry Route candidates have to register for both the groups of Intermediate level. The registration fee to be paid for Intermediate level entry will be RS 18000. This amount includes Rs 15000 registration fee for both groups, which will be paid only once, Rs 2000 as students activity fees, and Rs 1000 for registration as an assigned article.
Important Update regarding Registration Fee:
ICAI has made an exception in the Fee structure of all 3 levels i.e. CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, CA Final. Through a recent announcement on their official website, ICAI has allowed a 75% fee concession. The important point is that this relaxation is made ONLY for the newly formed Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and the 8 North-Eastern states of India- Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura.
14) Before making the payment do check all the details and validate the OTP. Once the payment is done you will receive an intimation message on the phone and dashboard about successful payment. Download the screenshot of payment acceptance for future references.
Once payment is done your documents will be checked and you will receive a message for registration on email id. A message regarding registration will also be shown on your dashboard.
15) Student registration number will be assigned to students on completion of registration. Till the time the application having any discrepancies will be shown pending. You then need to follow the instruction flashed on the dashboard and submit the required documents again.
16) Once all the documents and information are checked, ICAI will register your application for the CA course. You can use the SRN number to login into your dashboard in the future.
17) You will receive Mail from CDS (Centralised Dispatching System) regarding study material after you make the payment.
This blog will help you to know the simplest and shortest way to enroll for a CA course. If you read this blog before registering for the CA course you will be aware of the date of registration, fees to be paid during registration, steps to follow while enrolment, documents required to submit for registration. You will also come to know the important points you should consider while submitting the enrollment form. It will help you to avoid mistakes and complete the task on time.
Vsi is the leading CA coaching institute in India. We take immense pleasure in providing the most updated and authentic information regarding CA courses to our students. We also provide online coaching, pen drive class, video classes for CA foundation, CA intermediate, and CA final level students.
Q-1: Am I eligible to register for the Foundation Course after XIth std?
Ans: Yes, You can enroll for a CA course under provisional registration. Vsi provides coaching to 11th and 12th class students to prepare for the CA exam. You can enroll with us to prepare for CA exams in an easy way.
Q-2: I am a Class XII student. Can I enroll in the Foundation Course?
Ans: Yes. You can enroll in the CA foundation 2021 course. The last date of registration is on 31st December 2020.
Q-3: Is it easy to enroll for a CA course?
Ans: ICAI self-service portal has made enrolment for CA an easy job. It only takes 17 steps and half an hour to complete the registration. If you keep all your documents pdf and details ready it is an easy job to do.
Q-4: Is it possible to enroll for a CA course after graduation?
Ans: A graduate or post-graduate who has cleared commerce subject with 55% or any other stream with 60% can enroll for the CA course under the direct entry scheme.
Q-5: Do we have the same enrolment window for both CA foundation entry and direct entry system?
Ans: Yes, any fresh registration is made through the same window.
Q-6: Do I need to send physical forms to ICAI for enrolment?
Ans: You have to upload all the documents For Registration at the ICAI website. You don’t need to send physical copies to the ICAI.
students may visit https://eservices.icai.org/