Best CMA Intermediate Coaching In India
VSI provides the Best CMA Intermediate coaching in India for students preparing for June 2021 exams. Students interested can register for our CMA online classroom now. Students can also enroll for the face-to-face classroom course with no extra charges.
So don’t waste your time. Join Now to make the best of it.
If you have any query, Just fill the Enquiry form and send us the query.
CMA – Intermediate
|Eligibility||CMA Foundation cleared candidates
CS Foundation cleared candidates(under Direct Entry)
CA intermediate clear candidates(under Direct Entry)
CA IPCC cleared candidates(under Direct Entry)
Graduates from any stream except Fine arts(under Direct Entry)
|Object||To Develop the time management skills among Inter students and complete the updated syllabus on time
To answer the question as expected from ICMAI
To indicate the missing and leakage from exam patterns.
Students can improve 20 marks per subject by appearing in the Mock Test.
|Medium||Separate Batches for Hindi & English Medium Students.|
|Course Duration||4 Months|
|Course Material||Hindi & English Module as per the medium of students provided by VSI|
|Classes at||Lalkhoti, Vaishali Nagar, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
3 Mock Test series for each subject (please reconcile)
CMA Intermediate Coaching Fees Structure
CMA Intermediate (Group-1)
|Law and Ethics(LNE)||5,500|
CMA Intermediate (Group-2)
|Company Accounts and Audit(CAA)||6,000|
*Course Duration: 4Months
Total Group 1 + Group 2 = 50,000|Course Duration – 5Months
Lumpsum Fee Deposit
- Course Duration: 4Months
- The fee includes GST.
- Separate Batch for Hindi and English Medium.
- Separate Notes for Hindi and English Medium.
Why Join a CMA Course?
CMA is a certification course of Cost and Management Accountant in India. VSI proudly announces the CMA course for the future leaders who can make the dream of” Make In India” a reality. A course based on International Standards is for professionals who will create Financial Leadership of enterprises globally. Students who prefer to register for CMA course for the following reason:
- It is an Internationally recognised certification course.
- It is a more specialised course for the candidates having an interest in Cost Accounting
- It allows students to explore many job opportunities like Financial/Business Analyst, Systems Analyst & Systems Management, Auditing, Internal Control, Tax Management – Direct and Indirect Tax, Capital Market Analyst, Fund Manager, Portfolio Analyst, and more.
How to Join VSI
CMA candidates can apply to VSI online classes or face to face classes in 3 ways.
- At Jaipur Center: Admission at Vidya Sagar can be taken in two ways:
- Personal Visit: Visit at our center with Photo, ICMAI registration letter if available. Fill the form and deposit either only registration fee or full fee by Cash or Cheque.
- By Post / Online:
- Download the admission form from above.
- Fill the form and attach photo and ICAI/ICSI Registration letter if available
- Please send it to our respective Branch where you want to study along with At par cheque / Bank draft / cheque, In favour of Vidya Sagar Career Institute Limited for Registration fee or Full fee (click here for addresses)
- Hot Line: 7821-821-250 To 54, 093514-68666
- Other than Jaipur Center: Follow the online procedure to join our center other than Jaipur.
- Join from your Home: Directly get the classes by clicking on ‘Order Online’. After clicking on ‘Order Online’, you will be asked to fill some personal information. Then finally pay the requisite amount.
|Batch for||Classes||Batch Date||Status|
|CMA Intermediate Classes||Online/Face-to-Face Classes||20th September 2021||Join Now|
|Bank Account details|
|A/c Name||Vidya Sagar Career Institute Limited|
|Branch||Income Tax Colony, Durgapura, Jaipur|
VSI Study Pattern For CMA Intermediate
VSI CMA Intermediate classes duration is for 4 months. We have prepared a complete schedule for students to help them cover the entire course of CMA Intermediate 2021 in advance and get some extra time to revise the entire syllabus.
Our study patterns are proven “rank providers” and are the best in the industry.
|Jaipur Centre||Other than Jaipur Centre||Online Classes
(Study at your Home)
|Expected Role in CMA Results|
|(i) CMA Foundation Classes||Face to face||Video Classes||Video Classes||10%|
|(ii) VSI Mock Test Paper||Conducted||Conducted||Conducted||40%|
|(iii) Personalized Guidance||Provided Telephonically||Provided Telephonically||Provided Telephonically||50%|
Best CMA Intermediate Online classes
We developed our online classes for CMA Intermediate using pendrive classes and online classes. We are dedicated to render our proven teaching methodologies in the most user-friendly interface that will help our students to save time and enjoy the uninterrupted learning experience.
You can also download free pdf of Mock test paper, MCQ test, online question paper and free demo sessions on regular intervals. Our dedicated schedule helps our students prepare for the CMA Intermediate examination.
Our CMA online Intermediate classes will cover entire 2021-2022 syllabus of ICMAI prescribes
GROUP – I
- Paper 5: Financial Accounting (FAC)
- Paper 6: Laws & Ethics (LNE)
- Paper 7: Direct Taxation (DTX)
- Paper 8: Cost Accounting (CA)
GROUP – II
- Paper 9: Operations Management & Strategic Management (OMSM)
- Paper 10: Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (CMAFM)
- Paper 11: Indirect Taxation (ITX)
- Paper 12: Company Accounts & Audit (CAA)
Enroll now to get the best video classes, pen drive classes, online classes, face-to-face classes for CMA Intermediate for the record-breaking performance.
Why CMA Intermediate from VSI India?
CMA Intermediate course lays down the strong foundation of following four knowledge pillars : Financial Reporting, Regulatory Framework, Management and Strategy. As we know, the skill and knowledge in cost management are evaluated on the international standard; it is one of the most competitive exams in the world. The average passing rate of the CMA exam is only 43% worldwide.
To crack such a competitive level of exam VSI helps their students enhance the six skill sets required by ICMAI: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
Our experienced and trained faculty assist in providing updated and advanced knowledge about the CMA Intermediate course.
With our regular and dedicated support, CMA candidates develop the skill of comprehending even the most complex and twisted topics.
Our study pattern helps students develop the application, and analytical skills to answer the practical and theoretical questions.
The regular mock test sessions evaluate their performance on time and help them to improve instantly.
Our performance record speaks for us. If you still doubt our study pattern see our past results here.