|Admission Form for CA Foundation Course||Download|
|Admission Form for CA Intermediate Course||Download|
|Admission Form for CA Final Course||Download|
Admission at Vidya Sagar can be taken in two ways:
- By Personal Visit
- By Post / Online
By Personal Visit
- Visit at Counselor’s Desk with Photo, ICAI/CMA registration letter if available and an admission fee of Rs. 20,000/- ( It will be adjusted in total fee package)
- Fill out the form and deposit either only the registration fee or the full fee by Cash or Cheque.
By Post / Online
- Download the admission form from above.
- Fill it out, Attach Photo and ICAI/CMA Registration letter if available
- Send it to our respective Branch where you want to study along with At par cheque / Bank draft/cheque, in favour of Vidya Sagar Career Institute Limited for Registration fee or Full fee.
- Hot Line: 7821-821-250 To 54, 093514-68666
Procedure to Register for the CA Online Classes –
Directly get the classes by clicking on ‘Register Online’. After clicking on ‘Register Online’, you will be asked to fill in some personal information. Then finally pay the requisite amount.
For UPI Payments kindly use the following South Indian Bank account.
|UPI ID details|
|Paying Name||Vidya Sagar Career Institute LTD|
|UPI ID||[email protected]|
|Bank||South Indian Bank|
For Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking kindly use the following PNB account.
Student can Deposit the Amount in our Punjab National Bank Current Account no. 2263002100017697 and Attach Photo Copy of Deposit slip instead of Bank Draft.
HDFC Bank Account Details
|Bank Account details|
|A/c Name||Vidya Sagar Career Institute Limited|
|Branch||Income Tax Colony, Durgapura, Jaipur|
Note: Fees once deposited will neither be refundable nor Transferable.
We don’t maintain records, We Break Records!!
VSI again breaks the record of giving the highest marks and top ranks for CA MAY 2019 Examinations. Our winners Akshat Goyal has secured All India 1st Rank in CA Intermediate May 2019 exams, Nikhil Kumar has secured All India 1st Rank in CA IPCC May 2019 exams and Ajay Agarwal has secured All India 1st rank in CA final May 2019 exams with ever highest marks in the history of ICAI. VSI is proud of giving the highest CA results in India.