CA Foundation Eligibility for May 2023
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria is set and conducted by the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). They conduct CA Exams two times a year, in the months of May and November. If you wish to give your CA Exams successfully facing no rejection of the exam form, you are advised to have enough information on CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Students can also read the complete procedure on how to become CA in India by visiting the given link.
A student who has cleared the class 12th examination that is directed by an examination body and recognized by the Central Government as identical thereto, established by law in India is eligible for CA Foundation Course. A registered student can appear in CA Foundation Exam once after qualifying for the 10+2 Examination (Senior Secondary Examination.
Must Check: CA Course
If you are targeting CA Foundation course, then after completing your 12th, you need to register yourself for CA Foundation registration and have to study at least for 4 months, then you are ready to meet eligibility criteria. The last date to register yourself is 30 June/31th December, so register yourself before time to write the exam in November/May.
- Registration: Students are supposed to register themselves with ICAI in order to be eligible for CA Foundation eligibility ICAI.
- Qualifications: Students must have cleared standard 10th and 12th exams conducted by a recognized Board for eligibility for CA Foundation.
- Minimum Marks: Students who have cleared 12th class with a minimum aggregate percentage of 50%, then you are CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria.
- Age Eligibility: There is no such age CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the conducting authority for appearing in CA Foundation Exam.
- Admit Card: Once you satisfy all the CA Foundation Course Eligibility, then you can register for the exams.
- Do consider the CA Foundation 2023 Syllabus along with the CA Foundation Exam Pattern, once you verify Eligibility for CA Foundation.
CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2023 Exemptions
|Criteria for Candidates||Exemptions|
UG & PG
Candidates who have secured aggregate marks of 55% in UG or PG degree in Commerce stream or any other equivalent stream for any recognized university will be exempted from CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria.
Students who have qualified UG & PG degrees from Open University will be exempted from CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Students who have UG & PG degrees in a stream other than commerce and have secured around 60% marks from a recognized university will be exempted from CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2023.
Students can check their CA Foundation Result, through the given link.
Admission Open: Face-to-Face and Online Classes
|CA Foundation May 2023||3 October 2022||Online/Face-to-Face Classes|
Join the CA Foundation Coaching now.
Eligibility Criteria 2023 Equivalence
To meet CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria 2023, the students must clear the 12th examination from the following boards which are recognized by the Central Government of India:
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur
Jharkhand Academic Council
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa
Nagaland Board of School Education
The government of Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education
So now that you are well aware of CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria for May 2023, so get ready and prepare yourself for the toughest CA Foundation Exam. Register yourself, get through your ca foundation syllabus carefully, make your daily schedule, and prepare to crack the CA Foundation Exam.