ICAI CA Intermediate Result July 2021 Announced! Check Now
The CA Intermediate Result July 2021 is announced by ICAI. The Inter result is declared on 19th September on the official website of the ICAI for new and old course. Students now can check their intermediate result and the merit list of the July 2021 exams. ICAI has organized the exam of CA Intermediate of May session in the month of July 2021.
To check the result, candidates require their roll number or registration number. Students can check the CA Inter result July 2021 on 19th September through the official websites provided ICAI, mentioned below:
CA Intermediate result of July 2021 can be checked online (through the websites given above) and also through Email and SMS. ICAI has made the arrangements in which candidates can check their result on their Email address. To check your result on your Email Id, you need to register first with the ICAI official site. Apart from that, you can also get your result through SMS. ICAI will also release the merit list of July 2021 examination on the result day itself.
ICAI officially announced the dates of the CA Intermediate result 2021 in its notification came on 17th September, 2021.
Important Announcement – Results of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate Examination (Old course & New Course) held in July 2021 are likely to be declared on Sunday, 19th September 2021(evening)/Monday, 20th September 2021
— Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – ICAI (@theicai) September 17, 2021
Scroll down to get more details about the CA Intermediate Result July 2021 such as how to check the result, pass percentage, toppers, statement of marks, revaluation & inspection, and more.
Students can analyze their performance with the help of the Suggested answer key for CA Intermediate comprehensively compiled by VSI and provide free download just after the examinations are over.
Click/Tap the link to directly jump to the section.
CA Intermediate Result July 2021
All the students are waiting for the official announcement by the ICAI related the CA inter result July 2021. The results of CA Intermediate result is announced by ICAI, students now can check their result through the links mentioned above. The exams of 2021 May session are conducted from July 6, 2021 to July 20th, 2021. Check the important dates below:
|Intermediate Result Date||19thSeptember, 2021(Announced)|
|Pass Percentage||19th September, 2021|
|Next Inter/Final Attempt||December, 2021|
|Exam form (for Dec 2021)||16 to 30 Sept, 2021|
To get more details regarding filling the exam form for the upcoming CA Examination, you can visit the below mentioned link:
How to Check CA Intermediate July 2021 Result Online?
The result of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Examination held in July 2021 has been announced on 19th September, 2021. You can also access your result from here on the day.
ICAI Results Websites –
A student should keep in mind that to see their CA Intermediate result on the above-given website they shall have to enter their registration number or PIN number and Roll Number.
Follow these steps to see your CA Intermediate 2021 result very easily without any hassle.
- Click on the above mentioned websites, you’ll land on “Exam Results ” page. Or, you can click on the “Results” link and will go to that page.
- Now, you’ll see options for different exams. Select the option – Intermediate July 2021 (New).
- Enter Your CA registration number or your roll number and PIN number.
- Write an image code into a given box and click on the check result box.
- Now a new window will appear with your result.
- Take a printout of the result.
Download your CA Intermediate July 2021 mark sheet within 7 days from the deceleration of the result.
During the CA Intermediate May 2019 attempt at the time of result announcement, students faced severe server errors. Many students complained about it and as a result to reduce the last moment students’ rush on the website, offline result services are launched by ICAI for students. Students can access their CA Intermediate result of July 2021 through SMS or E-mail. To get the result through e-mail student need to register themselves on the ICAI main website. Then Your result will be provided by ICAI on your registered email address. The registration process to get the result through SMS is given in the below section.
ICAI CA Intermediate July 2021 Result Through SMS
For getting your result through SMS, create a new message in your handset as follows:
CAINTER(Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six-digit Intermediate (IPC) roll number), eg. CAINTER 000128.
Now, send the message to 57575. This facility is available for all mobile services.
ICAI CA Intermediate Result July 2021 Through E-mail
For getting your CA Inter result of July 2021 through Email, visit the website – icaiexam.icai.org and register yourself for Email service. ICAI avails the email registration link on their website around 5 days prior to the result date.
How to register for the email service?
- Go to the ICAI website and login with your email id and password. In case your email id is not verified, then first verify your email id.
- You’ll find a link of “Email Registration”, click on it.
- If you need any kind of help while registration, then you can contact them with the helpline numbers. These are: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 0120 4953 751,752, 753 and 754.
What to do if You Forgot Your Credentials?
To check the CA Intermediate results, you need your roll number or registration number. However, if a student forgets their roll number then they have few options.
- Admit Card – If you’ve an admit card, then you can check the registration and roll number on that. These details are mentioned on the admit card.
- Helpline Number– In case your admit card is also got misplaced, then you can contact their helpline number. You can mention your issue and necessary details like your name, your father’s and mother’s name, etc. After verification, they’ll provide you with the necessary details. ICAI helpline numbers – 0120 3054, 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 or 0120 4953, 751, 752, 753 and 754.
- E-Sahayta – Other than that, you can visit the website of ICAI and register with your email id. If you’re not registered, then first you need to be registered. After that, you can search your query and get the necessary solution.
Details Mentioned on CA Intermediate Result July 2021
CA Intermediate scorecard has the following details such as:-
- Student’s name.
- Student’s roll number.
- Qualifying status.
- Marks obtained in Group I in every subject.
- Total marks obtained in Group I along with the qualifying status.
- Marks obtained in Group II in every subject.
- Total marks obtained in Group II along with the qualifying status.
- Grand total (total score combined of Group I and II).
CA Intermediate Criteria for Passing Marks
CA Intermediate examination is divided into two groups of eight papers, each group consists of four papers. Students can appear in either one group or both the group of CA Intermediate Examination. The Passing criteria of the CA Intermediate Examination are the same. Students need to score at least 40% marks in each individual subject and 50% in aggregate of all the subjects to pass in CA Intermediate result and get qualified for the CA Final registration.
Note:- The students who could not qualify for this exam can fill their CA Intermediate Application form for Dec 2021 Examination. You can visit the link for more information.
CA Inter July 2021 Center-wise Result
Soon after declaring the CA Intermediate result of July attempt, ICAI will release CA Inter center-wise or region wise result. The link given below will be active once the organization will officially release the region-wise result out.
- Western Zone
- Southern Zone
- Eastern Zone
- Central Zone
- Northern Zone
Statement of Marks
Statement of Marks will be sent to the students through the post soon after the declaration of CA Intermediate July 2021 result. However, in case the student does not receive the same within 4-5 weeks from the date of declaration of CA Inter July 2021 results, you may write to [email protected]
If a student clears CA Intermediate July 2021 exams in one attempt with 70% total for all papers will find the statement of marks mentioning that the student cleared the exam with distinction.
Pass Certificate After CA Intermediate Result (July 2021)
A pass certificate will be issued to the students who clear both the groups of CA Inter July 2021 Examination either together or group-wise within 60 days of the date of declaration of the result. However, in case the students do not receive the same for any reason within 8 weeks from the date of declaration of the ICAI CA Inter July 2021 result then the students may write to [email protected]
A student who passes group 1, as well as group 2 exams of CA Intermediate July 2021, will be qualified for CA Final. After clearing CA Intermediate, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will issue the pass certificate to all the passed students that will reach you on your registered address within 2 months of result announcement.
CA Intermediate July 2021 Rank Certificate/Merit List
If you clear the July 2021 CA Intermediate exam in one sitting with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and you obtain any of the 50 All India Ranks then you will receive a rank certificate from ICAI by post. However, Top 3 holders will receive their rank certificate from ICAI President during ICAI annual day function in February.
The process to Check CA Intermediate Merit List 2021
1. First, visit the ICAI Intermediate result page (link mentioned above)
2. Now you can see “Intermediate (IPC) (Old) Examination” under “CHECK MERIT LIST”, click on it.
3. Enter your roll number/ registration number and captcha code here
4. Now this click on “Check Result”
5. After this, CA Intermediate merit list for July 2021 exams will appear on your screen.
Grant of Exemption–CA Intermediate Result July 2021
If a candidate who appeared in any one group of CA Intermediate examination and has failed in one or more papers but has somehow secured 60% in any of the paper/papers then he/she is eligible for exemption in those papers for the 3 following or upcoming examination attempts.
When is Exemption Granted?
The exemption is granted only if the candidate was present in all the papers of the groups
What will be the passing criteria?
When the result comes and when a candidate writes the remaining papers which he failed earlier, then at that time, he needs to score 40% in remaining individual subjects and a minimum of 50% of the total marks including the exempted papers.
Other Instructions related to Exemption:
- A student can check whether he/she has an exemption in a particular paper at icaiexam.icai.org.
- A candidate is not eligible for any further exemption in that particular group for the next 3 following attempts.
- Exemptions granted in the paper are indicated by “#” against the marks awarded thereon and the result is indicated by “F-Ex” in the statement of mark
Inspection of Certified Copies
The students who are not satisfied with their Intermediate result, can apply for the inspection of evaluated answer sheets online only. The physical application is not acceptable.
Those who have applied for the Inspection need not apply for the verification as before dispatching your certified answer sheets, verification is carried out by examinees Suo moto.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for the inspection –
- Land on the ICAI official site www.icaiexam.icai.org.
- There you have to log in to your account through your user id and password.
- There you will have to fill the requisite information including the selection of certified copies for inspection.
- You need to upload a scanned copy of your handwritten request duly signed by the candidate and in case you are a Hindi Medium student then the application must be in Hindi only.
- If any discrepancy arises between the papers mentioned in the scanned image and those mentioned in the form, a latter will prevail. You can make the corrections in the application before making the payment.
- The payment can be made through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card (Master/ Visa/ Maestro/ Rupay).
- After the successful payment, a confirmation page will appear on your screen showing the details you have mentioned in the form. But remember that your application will get successfully submitted only Control Number is correctly appearing which is not zero or null.
- You are advised to keep a print out of this confirmation page which will work as acknowledgment.
Institute endeavors to provide you the certified copies within 30 days from the receipt of application at ICAI which must be completed in all respect.
Candidates have to make a payment of Rs 500/- per copy for the number of copies applied for inspection. Fees will not be refunded in any situation.
In some circumstances, students are not satisfied with the evaluation of their answer sheet or the marks awarded but still, they cannot apply for the revaluation as it is not permitted under the CA Regulations 1988.
Revaluation & Verification of Marks
Revaluation of CA Intermediate July 2021 Answer Book is not permitted under the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. So if students are unsatisfied with CA Intermediate July 2021 result, they can go for verification of marks. Read all the instruction carefully about Verification on marks
Verification of Marks
Once the result will be published you will have one month of time in hand to apply for verification of marks, according to ICAI guidelines.
What exactly happens under verification of marks
The Process includes checking:
- Any unchecked question.
- Totaling Error in any question or on the cover page.
What is the procedure for Verification of Marks in CA Intermediate July 2021?
ICAI open their verification portal where students can apply for verification of marks. Students have one month to apply for verification of their answer sheet. In case there is change in your result after verification the fee will be refunded by ICAI.
Applications after the final date will be rejected. Follow the steps while applying for verification.
- The verification process for CA Intermediate July 2021 is completely online.
- Log in to your student dashboard using your UserID and Password.
- From the dashboard find the link to Apply for Verification of answer books.
- Upload a scanned copy of your handwritten verification request.
- Into your handwritten Application form do mention all of the following details
- Registration Number
- Exam – Intermediate
- Month and Year of exam
- Paper/s subject/s details you want revaluation
- Address for communication
- At last sign the application form.
- Now scan the application form as a jpg file with size limit 8-200 kb
- Now open ICAI official website. You will find the link there.
- Fill the details as instructed on the website and upload your handwritten application form
- You need to select subjects for verification while applying through the online portal. The subject you will select will be considered for verification, not the subjects you mentioned in your application form.
- The payment will be made online through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card.
- The verification fee is Rs 100/- per papers and Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group or both the groups
- After successful payment, you will see the screen shown below. Take a print out of it to keep a record.
- In a case of money deducted and failed transaction, your amount will be back in your account within 45 days after the closing of the window.
- The application will take around 1-2 months for processing. You will be revert back by ICAI about your request. You can also check status of your request online on ICAI official exam website.
ICAI CA Intermediate July 2021 Verification Result
Once a candidate application for verification of marks is received by the institute, It usually takes 6-8 weeks for Verification result to come. Students can quickly check their July 2021 verification result online on http://icaiexam.icai.org.
In case of any changes in marks after verification, ICAI will send a revised statement of marks on the registered address. However, There will be no communication from the Institute if the marks remain unchanged after the verification result. In this case, the student has to see it online.
Reasons for Withholding CA Intermediate Result July 2021
The CA Intermediate Exam Results are withheld in two cases:
- The candidate’s eligibility was not confirmed and documents of evidence were not sufficient to prove the eligibility on time,
- The candidate has used unfair means of practice in the exam.
CA Intermediate July 2021 Pass Percentage
The pass percentage of CA Intermediate is released by the ICAI along the result for July 2021 examination. The pass percentage has improved from the previous year. Check the table below to know the complete details.
You can also check the data of previous examination to get more insight about the pass percentages of CA Intermediate.
CA Intermediate Jan 2021 Pass Percentage
To get more details of Pass Percentage of CA Intermediate, you can visit this blog. We have covered the pass percentage of the past years.
Toppers of CA Intermediate
ICAI releases the toppers list of meritorious students every year. This year’s toppers’ list has also been released. The result along with the merit list comprises candidates securing a minimum of 55% and above marks and up to the maximum of 50th Rank on all India basis.
CA Intermediate Toppers July 2021
The toppers are of CA Intermediate July 2021 examination is declared by ICAI. Arjun Mehra, with 84.25% (674/800) got the AIR 1 in CA Intermediate. Whereas, Mahin Naim got the AIR 2 with 79.38% and Sudeepta Benya got AIR 3 with 78%. We congratulate them for their phenomenal result.
|Particulars||AIR I||AIR II||AIR III|
|Name||Arjun Mehra||Mahin Naim||Sudeepta Benya|
CA Intermediate Toppers Jan 2021
|Particulars||AIR I||AIR II||AIR III|
|Name||Girish Aswani||Naman Maheshwari||Ayush Gupta|
Get more details about the CA Intermediate toppers through this page.
Check out the special interview of the CA Intermediate topper of Jan 2021, Girish Aswani.
Study Material and Resources
CA is among the hardest exam in India. In each session, thousands of candidates give the exams. If the CA Intermediate July 2021 result is in your favor, then your next step is to prepare for the CA Final exams. For all those students, here are some important links that you must check.
However, if the result is not in your favor, don’t worry. You just need to prepare better next time and work harder. For all the students who can’t manage to clear the intermediate examination, check the useful links below.
- CA Intermediate Course Guide
- CA Intermediate Syllabus
- CA Intermediate Study Material
- CA Intermediate Question Papers
- CA Intermediate Study Plan
- CA Intermediate Mock Test Papers
What After CA Intermediate?
After clearing CA Intermediate exams you can register yourself for 3 years of CA Articleship Practical training. You can apply for Practical training after clearing single of both groups of CA Intermediate. However to apply for CA Final registration you have to clear both groups of CA Intermediate. After clearing both groups of CA Final you will become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
How to get Articleship in Big 4 CA Firms?
Articleship is an important phase in your CA Journey. After clearing any 1 group of the CA Intermediate, you are eligible for the articleship. To get the articleship opportunity in the Big 4 CA Firms, you need to prepare well. Here we are sharing some tips that will help you to get articleship in these big firms.
- Resume is the first thing that is being noticed, so make it good, readable and filled with all the required information.
- For interview round, try to be early and dress properly. Your appearance will impact your confidence and also the recruiters decision.
- In the GD round, try to prove your point but if you agree with others, then acknowledge that also. You’re being judged based on your teamwork and professionalism.
- For technical round, you should be well-versed with the concepts. Make sure to revise your notes properly.
There are many more things that you’ll need to do to get the articleship in the big 4 firms. We’ve covered the topic of “getting articleship in big 4 CA firms” comprehensively, so you should check the article.
FAQs Regarding CA Intermediate July 2021 Result
Que. How to check CA Inter name-wise exam results?
Ans. Every candidate wants to know name-wise results but ICAI will not provide the results name-wise and if ICAI will provide name-wise results of the CA Inter July 2021 exams we will update you. We suggest every candidate that not to search for name-wise. Best of luck for your CA Inter July 2021 exam Results.
Que. When ICAI Inter result will be declared?
Ans. CA Intermediate Result of July 2021 Exam has been announced on 19th September, 2021.
Que. How many attempts I can take for CA Intermediate Exam?
Ans. The registration is valid for 4 years, so candidates can take 8 attempts. After that, you have to pay fees to renew your registration.
Que. I am facing difficulty in checking my CA Intermediate Result. What to do?
Ans. In case, you’re facing difficulty in checking your intermediate result, you can contact ICAI’s helpline Number. There might be chances that ICAI hold your result due to eligibility issues.
Que. After the results, in how many days my articleship will start?
Ans. Students need to complete a 1 month course of ICITSS. After the completion of the course, you are now eligible for CA Articleship.