ICAI CA Inter Result Nov 2022 Declared @icai.nic.in | Live Updates, Pass Percentage, Toppers
The ICAI has declared the CA Inter Nov 2022 result today, 10th January 2023 at 9:15 AM on its official website – icai.nic.in. To check the Intermediate result online, enter your registration and roll number.
Students can also get the ICAI Inter result 2023 through Email and SMS. To get the result through SMS or email, you must register your mobile number and email id.
In this article, you’ll know how to check the CA Intermediate Nov 2022 result, a direct link to get the result, pass percentage, merit list, rank certificate, revaluation of marks, and more.
Seeing the current trend, the ICAI had released the CA Foundation Result on its official websites. Check the latest updates here.
Table of Content
- When will ICAI Declare CA Inter Nov 2022 Result?
- How to Check CA Intermediate Result?
- How to Get the CA Intermediate Result 2023 by Email?
- How to Get CA Inter Nov 2022 Result through SMS?
- What if You Forgot Your Login Credentials?
- CA Intermediate Passing Criteria
- CA Inter Nov 2022 Pass Percentage
- CA Intermediate Toppers List Nov 2022
- Important Details regarding CA Intermediate Result Nov 2022
- What After CA Inter Result Nov 2022?
- FAQs Regarding CA Inter Nov 2022 Result
When will ICAI Declare CA Inter Nov 2022 Result?
The ICAI CA Inter Nov 2022 result is live on its official website. The below table mentions the CA Inter 2023 result date:
|CA Inter Group 1 Exam Dates||Nov 2, 4, 6 and 9, 2022|
|CA Inter Group 2 Exam Dates||Nov 11, 13, 15 and 17, 2022|
|CA Inter Result Date Nov 2022||10th Jan 2023|
|ICAI Result Websites||icai.nic.in|
How to Check CA Intermediate Result?
To check the CA Inter Nov 2022 result:
- Visit the ICAI official website – icai.nic.in/caresult, and you’ll land on the “Exam Results” page.
- Select the option – Intermediate Nov 2022.
- Enter your Roll number and PIN or your registration number.
- Submit the Image code text, and you’ll get your result.
- Download the result and take a print of it for future use.
How to Get the CA Intermediate Result 2023 by Email?
To get your CA Inter result for Nov 2022 through Email, visit the website – icaiexam.icai.org and register for the Email service. ICAI has opened the email registration link on their website. The registered students will get the CA Intermediate result on the result date.
To register for the email service:
- Go to the ICAI website and log in with your email id and password. If your email id is not verified, then first verify your email id.
- You’ll find a link to “Email Registration”, click on it.
- If you need any help while registering, you can contact them with the helpline numbers. These are: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 0120 4953 751,752, 753 and 754.
How to Get CA Inter Nov 2022 Result through SMS?
To get your CA Inter result May 2022 through SMS, create a new message on your handset as follows:
CAINTER(Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six-digit Intermediate (IPC) roll number), eg. CAINTER 000128. Now, send the message to 57575. This facility is available for all mobile services.
What if You Forgot Your Login Credentials?
In case you forget your credentials to check the CA Intermediate result 2022, then you can follow the options below:
- Admit Card – If you’ve your CA Intermediate admit card, you can check the registration and roll number. These details are available on the admit card.
- Helpline Number– If your admit card is also misplaced, you can contact the ICAI helpline number. You can mention your issue and provide necessary details like your name, your father’s and mother’s names, etc. After verification, they’ll provide you with the login credentials. ICAI helpline numbers – 0120 3054, 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 or 0120 4953, 751, 752, 753 and 754.
- E-Sahayta – Other than that, you can visit the website of ICAI and log in with your email id. After that, you can search for your query and get the necessary solution.
CA Intermediate Passing Criteria
Based on CA Intermediate Passing criteria, students need to score at least 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate of all the subjects in a group. As the CA Intermediate course has 2 groups, students can clear one group at a time or go for both groups.
Pass with Distinction – If a student clears all the CA Intermediate papers with an aggregate of 70% marks, he’ll get a statement of marks mentioning that the student cleared the exam with distinction.
CA Inter Nov 2022 Pass Percentage
ICAI has released the pass percentage for the CA Inter Nov 2022 exams. Check the table below to know the CA Inter Nov 2022 pass percentage:
To check the CA Intermediate Pass Percentage of past attempts, you can visit this blog. We have covered the pass percentage of the past 10 years.
CA Intermediate Toppers List Nov 2022
ICAI releases the toppers list of meritorious students every year. The merit list comprises of students who secure a minimum of 55% and above marks and up to the maximum of 50th Rank on an all-India basis.
In the CA Intermediate Nov 2022 exams, Diksha Goyal, with 86.625% (693/800), got the AIR 1. Whereas Tulika Jalan with 84.625% (677/800) collectively got AIR 2. And Saksham Jain got AIR 3 with 84% (672/800). We congratulate them on their phenomenal result.
Check the CA Intermediate toppers list for the Nov 2022 exams.
|Particulars||AIR I||AIR II||AIR III|
|Name||Diksha Goyal||Tulika Jalan||Saksham Jain|
Get more details about the CA Intermediate toppers through this page.
In the May 2022 result, 3 VSI Jaipur students got ranked under AIR 50.
Important Details regarding CA Intermediate Result Nov 2022
Statement of Marks
Statement of Marks will be sent to the students through the post soon after the CA Intermediate May 2022 result declaration. However, in case the student does not receive the same within 4-5 weeks from the date of the result declaration, you may write to [email protected]
CA Intermediate Pass Certificate
A pass certificate will be issued to the students who clear both groups of the CA Inter May 2022 Examination, either together or group-wise, within 60 days of the result declaration. However, if the students do not receive the same for any reason within eight weeks from the date of declaration of the ICAI CA Inter May 2022 result, the students may write to [email protected]
How to Check CA Intermediate Merit List Nov 2022?
Merit List contains the names of 50 All-India Ranks. To check the merit list:
- First, visit the ICAI Intermediate result page (link mentioned above)
- Now click on “Intermediate Examination” under “CHECK MERIT LIST”.
- Enter your roll number/ registration number and captcha code here.
- Now, click on “Check Result”, and the CA Intermediate merit list for May 2022 exams will appear on your screen.
Grant of Exemption–CA Intermediate Result Nov 2022
Suppose a candidate has failed in one or more papers but has somehow secured 60% in any paper/papers. In that case, they are eligible for exemption in those papers for the three following or upcoming examination attempts. Exemptions granted in the paper are indicated by “#” against the marks awarded and the result is indicated by “F-Ex” in the statement of marks.
Verification of Marks
If students are unsatisfied with CA Intermediate May 2022 result, they can go for verification of marks. Once the result is published, you will have one month in hand to apply for verification of marks, according to ICAI guidelines. In verification, ICAI checks for any unchecked questions and totalling errors.
Check out the latest updates for the CA Final Nov 2022 result.
What After CA Inter Result Nov 2022?
After clearing CA Intermediate exams, you can register yourself for the CA Articleship Practical training. You can apply for Practical training even after clearing a single of both groups of CA Intermediate. We advise all the students to get a good result in Intermediate so that they can get into the top CA firms in India for article training.
However, to apply for CA Final registration you have to clear both groups of CA Intermediate. Students can also apply for the CA Final coaching from the VSI Jaipur Institute. As soon as you complete your syllabus, the more time you’ll get for revisions and mock test papers.
We’ve covered the topic of “getting articleship in big 4 CA firms” comprehensively, so you should check the article.
Students who couldn’t clear the Nov 2022 exams, can join the CA Intermediate classes of VSI Jaipur. Don’t waste your time more, and study from the best.
*Note – Students enrolling for the CA Inter 2023 exams or registering for the CA Final exams must check the CA new scheme by the ICAI. The institute has made several changes in the subjects, exam pattern, eligibility, exemptions and articleship.
Also Check: Tips to Choose the best CA Intermediate Classes web story
FAQs Regarding CA Inter Nov 2022 Result
Ques. From where to download the CA Intermediate Merit List?
Ans. Students can download the merit list from the ICAI result page.
Ques. What are the details needed to check CA Inter Result Nov 2022?
Ans. To check your CA Inter result of Nov 2022, you will need credentials such as Roll number and Registration number.
Ques. What is the Pass Percentage of CA Intermediate Exams?
Ans. According to the CA Intermediate result of May 2022, the passing percentage for group 1 is 13.30%, for group 2 is 12.45% and for both groups is 5.46%.
Ques. How to apply for Verification of Marks?
Ans. To apply for the verification of marks, login to the ICAI website and click on “apply for Verification of Answer Books”. Then, upload and send the hand-written application form with the fee of Rs 100/- per paper and Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group. You’ll get the response in 6-8 weeks.
Ques. What are the reasons for withholding CA Intermediate Result Nov 2022?
Ans. A candidate’s result can be withheld if he cannot confirm his eligibility or if he was indulged in unfair practices.
Ques. I am facing difficulty in checking my CA Intermediate Result. What to do?
Ans. If you’re facing difficulty in checking your intermediate result, you can contact ICAI’s helpline number. There might be chances that ICAI will hold your result due to eligibility issues.