Pendrive Classes for CA CPT, IPCC, Foundation, Intermediate and Final
Advantages of CA Pen Drive Classes -
#1 Saves the Travelling Time - One of the most beneficial points of Pen Drive classes is that it saves the Travelling time. Most of the students residing in other cities or far away from the coaching institute can get benefit from these pen drive classes. They will neither have to travel long kilometers nor has to stay away from their home.
#2 Flexible Timings - Definitely, pen drive classes give everyone space. Students can take the classes whatever time best suitable for them. Many of the students doing the job along with studies prefer to take the classes at the night. For such kind of students Pen Drive classes are best rather than Live classrooms.
#3 Replay the Concept - Many of the times we miss concept or could not grasp it in a single shot. You can ask the teacher to repeat the concept in face to face classes but could not ask such a thing in satellite classes. Hence, here also pen drive classes are better where you can replay the class and understand the concept until you are not satisfied.
#4 Play as per your Comfort - You can play the classes as per your comfort. You can pause it, you can replay it, you can rewind it, you can adjust its speed. Do whatever you want, no need to follow the discipline of satellite classes.
#5 Forget missing the classes - Only a CA Student knows, what they lose in missing a lecture. Only one class can make it difficult to understand the whole chapter. This worry is also resolved with the Pen Drive classes.
#6 No more bother for Clashing of Classes - One of the most common problem CA students face is clashing of classes. They found themselves in a dilemma which is chosen and which to lose. So, why not plan your studies which facilities both the best faculties together. Pen Drive classes are the best medium where you won’t have to lose anything.
What is the Benefit of Ordering Pen Drive classes from VSI -
- VSI is the only institute throughout India which has given three AIR - 1 in IPCC in past six years. It covers each and every concept of your course in a smart way which could not be possible for any other institute.
- CA Pendrive Classes have cover past attempt questions, questions from Practice Manual, questions from study material etc. Which means that you don’t need to go through the institute material on your own.
- VSI smart compilers will also be provided to every student along with Pen Drive.
- The students will get connected on the WhatsApp group of the faculties where they can ask their doubts.
- All the lectures are given in simple and understandable language.
The procedure of Ordering the CA Pendrive Classes -
- Select the subject and your exam attempt from the above-given list.
- Add such to your cart and order it by making an online payment.
- Read the discount available on the whole group or the complete subjects before placing the order so that you don’t have to regret later.
CA Foundation Pen Drive Classes
CA Foundation pen drive classes can be ordered from the given link or you can also contact us for further information on CA pen drive classes.
|Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting|
|Paper 2: Mercantile Law and General English|
|Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning|
|Paper 4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge|
CA Intermediate Pen Drive Classes -
Order your CA Intermediate pen drive classes now form the given link or contact us for further information.
|Paper 1: Accounting|
|Paper 2: Corporate Laws and Other Laws|
|Paper 3: Cost and Management Accounting|
|Paper 4: Taxation|
|Paper 5: Advanced Accounting|
|Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance|
|Paper 7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management|
|Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance|
CA Final Pen Drive Classes -
To Order CA final pen drive classes follow the given link or contact us.
|Paper 1: Financial Reporting|
|Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management|
|Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics|
|Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws|
|Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation|
|Paper 6A: Risk Management|
|Paper 6B: International Taxation|
|Paper 6C: Economic Laws|
|Paper 6D:Financial Services and Capital Markets|
|Paper 6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards|
|Paper 6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study|
|Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Paper 8: Advanced Indirect Tax Laws|