Fee’s Rules / Refund Rules
The Below mentioned Refund Rules apply for all the students enrolled at Vidya Sagar Career Institute, Jaipur.
- At Vidya Sagar Career Institute, Jaipur We strictly follow policy of No Refunds under any circumstances.
- At the Time of Admission, Parents / Students are clearly explained all the rules regarding fees submission and no refund policy.
- No reduction in fee is available for vacations or for broken periods.
- Pupils will not be allowed to sit in the class unless all dues are up to date cleared.
Bus Charges/ Hostel Charges
- No Deduction will be made If the student withdraws/leave the transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- The student has to pay security money to get admission in the hostel.
- Commencement of Classes: The date of commencement of classes is widely displayed on institute notice boards and website. All Admitted students are required to regularly check the website for updates.
- Disclaimer: The Institute reserves its right to make any modification, alteration, addition or deletion of anything contained in the existing rules including the curriculum.
In case of online payment, if any issue arises at the Institute level, students need to request the management. Institute Management takes full care to solve such issues on priority depending upon the seriousness of the particular issue. Institute is not responsible for any money if it is engaged at the bank server and E-service providing server due to any technical issue. This will be sorted out by the bank and its associate portal as per their norms. No Fee will be refunded if paid for the current semester if the student cancels his/her admission due to any reason. The student has to click on an Accept/Agree for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information.