CA Foundation Registration Nov 2023: Late Date, Fees & Document Required
To register for the CA Foundation Course, log in to the ICAI official website (icai.org), submit the required details & documents, and pay the fees. Students can register for the CA Foundation Nov 2023 exams till July 1, 2023.
Furthermore, ICAI mentions the date of commencement of registration and conversion in the Foundation course under the new scheme is 2nd August 2023.
In Addition, the first CA Foundation Examination will conduct under the CA New Scheme on June 2024.
Furthermore, According to the recent notification, Students may note that November/December 2023 CA Foundation Examination would be held under the Existing Scheme of Education and Training.
In addition, you can also check the CA Course Complete details to get a better understanding of the course.
Check the official notification regarding the extension of the CA Foundation Registration.
CA Foundation is the first step for students who want to become CA. And to enrol for the CA Foundation course, first of all, students have to fill out the registration form.
In this article, you’ll know how to register for the CA Foundation Nov 2023 exam, fees, last date, documents required, & validity.
CA Foundation Registration Nov 2023
CA Foundation Registration Last Date for Nov 2023
Check the table to know the last date to register for the CA Foundation 2023 exams:
|Foundation Registration Last Date May 2023||Jan 1, 2023|
|Foundation Registration Last Date Nov 2023||July 1, 2023|
The ICAI has released the CA Foundation exam dates for the Nov 2023 attempt. The CA Foundation exams will conduct between Dec 24 to Dec 30, 2023. as per the ICAI official Notification.
CA Foundation Dec 2022 Papers Solutions
Eligibility for CA Foundation Registration Nov 2023
The eligibility criteria for the CA Foundation Nov 2023 registration are as follows:
- Students must have passed or appearing in the 12th examinations constituted by Law or conducted by an examining body recognised by the Central Government.
- Students have to register before July 1, 2023, and complete the study period of four months.
- They also need to register with the Board of Studies (BoS).
Furthermore, According to the recent notification, Students may note that November/December, 2023 CA Foundation Examination would be held under the Existing Scheme of Education and Training.
ICAI has also started provisional registrations for students who have cleared their 10th class. So in place of the 12th Marksheet, they have to submit a scanned copy of their admit card. Students who have given their exams but whose results are awaited can also register under Provisional registration.
How to Register for CA Foundation Exams of Nov 2023?
- Go to the ICAI website – icaiexam.icai.org or click here.
- Enter the required details and click on Generate OTP. The OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number or email id.
- Enter the OTP received to complete the validation. Afterwards, you’ll receive the login credentials via Email/SMS.
- Next, log in to the ICAI website with the credentials received.
- Now, you’ll see 2 options, from which select the Student Cycle on the left side.
- Then, select ‘Apply for Foundation‘.
- You’ll see the form in the next window, where some details will be auto-filled. You have to fill in the rest of the details and click on ‘Save and Next‘.
- Submit the required documents in the scanned format.
- Then, upload your photograph and signature.
- After submitting all the details and documents, you have to pay the CA Foundation registration fees.
- Take the printout of the registration form. Attach the required documents. Finally, you have to post them to the postal address of ICAI.
Upon completing the registration process, ICAI will send the CA Foundation study material to the candidates through the Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
CA Foundation Registration Fees for 2023 Exams
The CA Foundation registration fee for Nov 2023 exams is Rs. 9800 for Indian students and $780 for US students. Students have to pay the fees online through net banking or credit/debit cards at the time of registration. Furthermore, the ICAI registration fee for the Foundation course is non-refundable.
The below table mentions the complete CA Foundation registration fees for the 2023 exams:
|Details||Fee for Indian Students(Rs)||Fee for Foreign Students($)|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||Rs. 200||$20|
|CA Foundation Registration Fees||Rs. 9000||700|
|Subscription for student’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||Rs. 200||20|
|Subscription for member’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||Rs. 400||40|
Important Update regarding Registration Fee:
ICAI has made an exception in the CA foundation Fees. The ICAI has allowed a 75% fee concession for the newly formed Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and the 8 North-Eastern states. Thus, students residing in these areas have to pay the CA Foundation registration fee of only Rs 2250.
Must Check: Total CA Course Fees
Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration
Check the documents needed to register for the CA Foundation exams:
- Admit Card/ Marksheet of class 12th exams issued by the respective board.
- A coloured photograph of the candidate.
- Proof of Nationality if the student is a foreigner.
- Proof of special category certificate, i.e. ST/ SC/ OBC or differently-abled.
- Class 10th marksheet or the admit card of 10th class indicating the Name and Date of Birth.
CA Foundation Registration Validity
The CA Foundation exams are conducted two times a year. Once registered, the CA Foundation registration is valid for three years which means six attempts. And after three years, you can revalidate your registration by depositing Rs 300/- as revalidation fees.
What after CA Foundation Registration Nov 2023?
- After registering for the CA foundation course on due time, ICAI provides the study material to the students by CDS.
- Students take compulsory study leave for 4 months for CA Foundation preparation as scheduled by ICAI.
- After registration, students also have to fill out the CA Foundation Nov 2023 exam form in order to sit in the exams.
- CA Foundation admit cards are also issued online, which must be printed and carried to the examination centre. After giving exams, you will get your CA Foundation result within 2 months of the day your exams get over.
Students can also check the CA Foundation question papers including RTPs, MTPs, and Previous year’s papers with solutions for better preparation.
In this article, you have read about the CA Foundation registration process, eligibility, last date, fees, documents required, and what after registering for CA Foundation Nov 2023 exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. Can I register for the CA Foundation May 2023 exams now?
Ans: No, the registrations for May 2023 exams are closed now.
Ques 2. When to register for CA Foundation May 2023 exams?
Ans: For the CA Foundation May 2023 exams, students must register before Jan 1, 2023.
Ques 3. For the CA Foundation May 2023 exams, students must register before Jan 1, 2023.
Ans: Yes, there must be a gap of 4 months. According to the ICAI, every student must undergo a study period of 4 months before the exams.
Ques 4. How to Check the ICAI Foundation Registration Status Online?
Ans: At the end of the registration procedure, you receive a confirmation mail including your registration number and password. It confirms your registration.
Ques 5. Why do you need the Foundation Registration Letter Before the Exam?
Ans: In the absence of admit cards, if a student has a registration letter, they can appear in the examination after some procedures.
Ques 6. Can I register for the CA Foundation exam without the 12th mark sheet?
Ans: Yes. If you don’t have the 12th mark sheet, you can submit the 12th admit card for the CA Foundation registration.
Ques 7. How to become CA in 2023?
Ans: The first step to becoming a CA in India is to register for the CA Foundation course and clear the exams. Then, you need to register and clear the exams of CA Intermediate and Final. You also need to complete the CA Articleship training of 3 years. Check our detailed guide on How to become a CA in India in 2023.
Ques 8. What are the subjects in the CA Foundation Exam?
Ans: CA Foundation papers cover the following subjects:
- Principles and Practices of Accounting
- Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
- Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
Ques 9. Do I need to send the application form and documents in physical mode to the Institute office?
Ans: No, you are not required to send the application form and documents in physical mode to the Institute office. You are only required to fill out the form online by payment of requisite fees and uploading the desired documents.
Ques 10. What is the last date for CA Foundation Registration for Dec 2023 exams?
Ans: The last date for registration in CA Foundation Course for Dec 2023 exams is 1 July 2023.