ICAI CA Foundation Registration 2019
Today we will tell you complete details regarding ICAI CA Foundation Registration for Nov 2019 exam like registration process, last date, eligibility criteria, registration letter, how to check the registration status and documents required for CA Foundation 2019 registration.
Nowadays, being a CA is an inspiration for various commerce students but it is a tough course which is easy to enter but difficult to exist. Through the entrance examination, ICAI tests the aptitude level and ability of students to do the course efficiently.
CA Foundation is an entrance test which is introduced by ICAI in place of CPT. CPT is an entrance test for the students who want to pursue the Chartered Accountancy course. With effect from 1st July 2017 ICAI has revised its syllabus and replaced CPT with the CA Foundation. The registration for the CPT has ceased from 30th June 2017 and registration for the CA Foundation has started from 1st July 2017. Exams for the Foundation course held twice in a year May and Nov same as its other levels CA Intermediate and CA Final.
CA Foundation Registration Last Date
|CA Foundation 2019 Registration Last Dates|
|Attempt||Last Date for registration|
|November 2019||30th June 2019|
Your registration will not get end in case you could not pass the Examination in either one or two attempts. The registration for the CA Foundation course will be valid for three years i.e. upto six attempts. Even after three years, you can revalidate your registration for a further three years by depositing Rs 300/- as revalidation fees.
Eligibility for CA Foundation Registration 2019
You will be eligible to register for this course after appearing in the 12th examinations constituted by Law or conducted by an examining body recognized by the Central Government. Earlier, a student after clearing 10th examination could register himself for CPC (Common Proficiency Course) but now a student only after appearing in class 12th examination can register himself for the CA Foundation. And he will be eligible to sit for the exam only after passing the 12th Examination.
The fascinating aspect of this course is that anyone can start this course without having an age limit as a constraint. Addition to this, there is no such reservation criteria in passing percentage or campus placement which adds the reputation for this course
A student has to undergo the four months study period for appearing in the CA Foundation Examination. For example, if you want to appear in the MAY 2019 Examination then you need to get yourself register on or before 31st December 2018 and in case if you want to appear in November 2019 Examination then the registration of CA Foundation course must be completed before 30th June 2019.
CA Foundation Registration Process 2019
1. You can easily register yourself for CA foundation course by filling the online course form available on ICAI website.
2. You can get the ICAI Foundation registration form by clicking: Course Registration form” under “Students Tab”.
3. If you are a fresh candidate then before enrolling for the course you need to create your login id and password by filling personal details like your name, contact no., Gender, DOB, E-mail, etc. and also set the password to your account.
4. After filling the form, you generate the OTP, and the verification process is completed by submitting the OTP received on your mobile number.
5. After completing this process you are led to your dashboard, which again requests you to submit details in 3 different levels.
6. After submitting all the details of personal and qualification window you upload the necessary document on the third and last window of payment and make the requisite payment through the payment gateway.
Once the payment is successful, the system will automatically generate the form which you need to deposit to the concerned regional office duly signed by the candidate within 7 days along with the following documents
Documents You Require for ICAI Foundation Registration
- Attested copy of the Admit Card/ Marksheet of class 12th Examination issued by the respective board.
- One latest colored photograph should be affixed on the hard copy of the CA Foundation registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. ST/ SC/ OBC or differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit card of 10th class indicating the Name and Date of Birth.
On completion of the registration process, study material will be sent to the students to their registered address through the CDS (Centralised Dispatch System).
CA Foundation Registration Fees
Registration fees for the CA Foundation course are given below in the table –
|Details of Fee||For Indian Nationals (Rs)||For Foreign Students (USD)|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|Subscription for student’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||200||20|
|Subscription for member’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||400||40|
Registration Letter of CA Foundation
ICAI issues CA Foundation course registration letter for the students who have registered for this course. It takes around one month to reach the registration letter to reach your address. In case time has passed then you can inquire with the regional office.
You can also download registration letter online –
The candidate has to go on the ICAI official site (www.icai.org), then click on the e-services at the top of the site on the right side.
- After clicking on the e-services you will found Reprint Letter under the head Members and Students.
- There you need to select the type of letter which you want to get print i.e. registration for CA Foundation course.
- After selecting the letter type you need to select the candidate type i.e. student.
- Now, you have to enter your registration number and thereafter date of birth.
- After submitting the above details you can get print of your acknowledgment letter.
Why You Need a Registration Letter Before the Exam
It is always advised by ICAI to bring your CA Foundation registration letter along with the admit card. In the absence of availability of admit card, If a student has a registration letter then he/she can appear in the examination after some procedures.
If you lost your registration number, registration letter helps in claiming your registration number.
How to Check the CA Foundation Registration Status Online
To ensure your CA Foundation Nov 2019 registration, you need to check your CA Foundation 2019 registration status. By these two methods, check and confirm your registration.
- At the end of your CA Foundation course registration procedure, you receive a confirmation mail including your registration number and password. It confirms your registration.
- You can also check your registration status here from the above registration letter link. If you can successfully access your registration letter, it confirms your registration.
What after CA Foundation Nov 2019 Registration
After registering for the CA foundation course on due time, Icai provides the study material to the students by CDS.
Students take compulsory study leave for 4 months for CA Foundation preparation as scheduled by ICAI.
But this doesn’t make a student eligible to appear for Ca foundation exam!!!
The CA Foundation exam is held twice in a year in the month of June and November.
The students are eligible to appear for exam only after registering for CA foundation exam. The CA foundation exams form or Application form is available on ICAI website one and a half month prior to exams.
Students can only submit the CA Foundation application form online, along with examination fees of Rs 1500 and generate their CA Foundation admit card.
Admit card is also issued online, which needed to be printed and carried to the examination center. After giving exams you will get your CA Foundation result within 2 months of the day your exams get over and your can check it from our website.
We hope that this article would help you in completing your CA Foundation registration status. So, you are welcome to the Chartered Accountancy course. And if you want to clear the exams smoothly then you need a correct mentor who can guide you in the correct way. VSI teachers have proven great mentors for the number of students. So, we welcome you to the VSI for the CA Foundation Coaching. And once you studied with the VSI, you will not go anywhere for the Intermediate and CA Final.