CA Foundation Admit Card June 2022 (Released): How to Download the Hall Ticket
The ICAI has announced that the CA Foundation admit cards will be released 14 days before the exams. Therefore, the CA Foundation June 2022 admit card will release on June 10, 2022, on the ICAI official website – icaiexam.icai.org.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has released the CA Foundation admit card for the June 2022 exams today i.e., June 9. The CA Foundation hall ticket is released on the ICAI official website – icaiexam.icai.org
To download the CA Foundation Admit card 2022, you have to log in to the ICAI official website using your email id & password and click on the admit card download link. The CA Foundation hall tickets will have details like name, signature, photograph, exam centre, timings, and exam name. All students must carry their hall tickets to the exam centres.
Check the complete article to know the steps to download the CA Foundation Admit Card for June 2022, how to recover the lost id/password, exam centres, and more.
CA Foundation Admit Card June 2022 Release Date
|CA Foundation Admit Card Release Date||June 9, 2022 (Issued)|
|CA Foundation exam dates||June 24, 26, 28 and 30, 2022|
Students can check the CA Foundation date sheet 2022 for the Nov examinations, by clicking on the link.
How to Download CA Foundation Admit Card 2022?
To download the CA Foundation admit card 2022, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the ICAI official website or click on this link – icaiexam.icai.org.
- Click on the Login/Registration button on the menu bar of the home page.
- Log in to your account with your email id and password.
- Click on the view link for June 2022 Admit Card. Your CA Foundation hall ticket for June 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card on your desktop and take a printout.
How to Download the Hall Ticket if the ID Password is lost/forgotten?
You can visit the ICAI exam website, and request a new password by the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option available, as shown below.
Step 2: ICAI provides you with three different options to get a new password. These options are:
- The password can be recovered through email.
- The password can be recovered through registration number, DOB, and security answer.
- Or, the password can be recovered through registration number, barcode, and PIN.
You can log in to your account with these 3 options provided by ICAI and download the foundation admit card 2022. You must keep your admit card safe and make 2-3 photocopies.
Details Mentioned on the CA Foundation Hall Ticket June 2022
There are many details mentioned on your admit card that you should know about. Your admit card has information that is also used for cross-verification of identity during exams.
- Examination Centre- Name and Address
- Study of Medium Opted
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Timetable- Dates and Timings
Important Instructions Related to June 2022 Admit Card
- After downloading the admit card, you are required to check your name, registration number, Examination centre, Medium Opted, Roll Number, Timetable, etc. If any information is missing or misleading, contact the ICAI on its helpline number provided in the below sections.
- You can download the admit card only three times.
- Students need to carry all the necessary documents and a hard copy of the Admit Card.
- Students are advised to keep the admit card safe, as it contains the roll number needed to check the CA Foundation result June 2022.
What to do if my Photograph and Signature are not Appearing on the Admit Card?
If you found your photograph and signature are missing on the admit card, take the printout of the admit card. Then you need to get your photograph and signature attested by a practising Chartered Accountant on his letterhead. The letter should also be required to mention the other details like your registration number, Roll No., Medium, Exam, Month, Year, Center, and Postal Address.
Now, you need to carry this attested letter to the examination centre along with your admit card. You shall also carry the following documents:
- ID Proof – One ID Proof like voter ID, PAN Card, etc.
- Two latest photographs.
Wrong Medium or Centre in the CA Foundation Admit Card
If you have chosen the wrong medium or centre while filling the CA Foundation exam form, then you can correct it with the help of the correction window facility by the ICAI.
ICAI facilitates two correction windows to correct any error while filling the exam form related to centre and medium. ICAI will open the second correction window after the release of the admit card so that the students can rectify the errors. The fee for the second correction window is Rs. 1000.
ICAI Help Desk Details for CA Foundation Admit Card
If you face any difficulty downloading the hall ticket for CA Foundation, then ICAI has provided the help desk for resolving any issues. You can directly contact them and get your issue resolved. The ICAI Help Desk details are mentioned below:
Email Id – [email protected]
Address – The Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi, 110 002
Helpline Number – 0120-3054 851, 3054 852, 3054 853, 3054 854, 3054 835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753, 4953754.
What to Carry for CA Foundation June 2022 Exams?
Things required to carry for the CA foundation exam are:
- A hard copy of the CA Foundation admit card.
- Government-issued ID card (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc).
- Two stamp-sized photographs (for candidates whose photo is not shown on the admit card).
CA Foundation Exam Centres
List of CA Foundation Exam Centres for June 2022 Exams
Given below is the list of CA Foundation exam centres for upcoming CA foundation exams for Indian as well as overseas aspirants.
Ques 1. When will ICAI release the CA Foundation Admit Card for June 2022?
Ans. The ICAI has released the CA Foundation admit cards for June 2022 exams on June 9, 2022.
Ques 2. How to Download CA Foundation Admit Card on Mobile?
Ans. Go to the ICAI website – icaiexam.icai.org and click on the login tab. Afterwards, log in using your email id and password. Now, click on the CA Foundation admit card download link to download the admit card.
Ques 3. How to change the examination centre after the release of the admit card?
Ans. Students can take the help of the second correction window to change the exam centre for June 2022 exams. However, you have to pay the fees of Rs. 1000.
Ques 4. How to recover the password to download CA Foundation Admit Card 2022?
Ans. Students can click on the forget password link to change their password. Check above for the detailed steps.
Ques 5. I forgot to attach my photograph earlier in the exam form. Can I send it now?
Ans. You can send your photograph before the admit cards are released.
Ques 6. What are the timings for CA Foundation 2022 exams?
Ans. The timings for the CA Foundation exams are from 2 pm to 5 pm.