CA Foundation Admit Card For Nov/Dec 2020 Examinations Released
Attention Students!! ICAI has rescheduled the May 2020 CA Foundation Exams to Nov/Dec2020. Check the CA Foundation Date Sheet.
ICAI releases the admit cards for the CA exam around 14 days before the commencement of exams. Carrying the admit card in the examination hall is mandatory. Therefore, you should make a note of the CA Foundation Admit Card Nov/Dec 2020 (Nov 2020) release date 1st November 2020, details, and instructions mentioned in the admit card.
Admit cards are only available to students who have completed the registration process. If you have not passed/submitted the marksheet of Class 12th exams and have registered under ‘Provisional Registration,’ then you need to complete the process and meet the eligibility criteria before the release of admit cards.
We have hundreds of articles to manage. If you find anything missing from the article then click the button below and give us your precious feedback. We will update your query on the page within a couple of hours. Your feedback will help us make our content better for you and your friends.
Do you know if you are eligible to appear in the CA Foundation Exam or not?
Since the exams have been postponed, you have more time in hand for your preparations. Read tips on how to make good use of this extra time with these preparation tips. Practice past attempt CA Foundation papers and Mock Test papers so that you can identify your mistakes and prevent yourself from doing such in the Final Examination.
You can download your admit card from the link given below on this page. Also, here we have mentioned the detailed procedure through which you can download your admit card as well as resolve issues (if any) arise.
CA Foundation Admit Card- Exam Dates for Nov 2020
|CA Foundation Exam||Nov 2020|
|CA foundation admit card release date||1st Nov 2020|
|CA foundation exam dates||8th, 10th, 12th, and 14th Dec 2020|
CA Foundation Exam Timings for Nov 2020 Exam
|CA foundation paper||Timings|
|Paper 1- Principles and Practices of Accounting||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Paper 2- Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Paper 3- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning &Statistics||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Paper 4- Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
Note- For papers 1 and 2, aspirants will get 15 minutes of reading time, i.e., from 1.45 pm to 2.00 pm. And for paper 3 and 4 no extra reading time will be provided to aspirants.
Important things to note:
- Students shall note that ICAI will not dispatch any physical admit cards. The only way is to download it online.
- And a maximum of three times only you can download it from your dashboard.
Details on Admit Card
Your admit card has important information that is used for cross-verification of identity during your exam.
It also has information that you must know and save for later purposes.
- Examination Centre- Name and Address
- Study of Medium Opted
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Timetable- Dates and Timings
Important Instructions Related to Nov/Dec 2020 Admit Card
- After downloading the admit card, you are required to check your name, registration number, Examination centre, Medium Opted, Roll Number, Timetable, etc. In case any information given here is missing or misleading then contact the ICAI on its helpline number which has been given at the end of the article.
- Students need to carry all the necessary documents along with the hardcopy of the Admit Card.
- Students are not allowed to carry any prohibited items.
Know the Complete Procedure to Download CA Foundation Admit Cards for Nov/Dec 2020-
- Click on the given link. This link will directly land you on the ICAI portal from where you can download CA Foundation admit card.
- Now, you have to log in to your account.
- After logging into your dashboard, you will found a link of the admit card for Nov 2020 Examinations.
- Click on such a link. It will show you “How many times you are downloading your admit card” as max limit to download is three only.
- Click on the continue button.
- It will display your admit card for Nov 2020 Examination. Save it in your desktop and get its print at least 10 days before the exam.
What to Carry for CA Foundation Nov 2020 Exam
Things required to carry for the CA foundation exam are mentioned below:
- A hard copy of the CA Foundation admit card.
- Government-issued ID card (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc).
- Two stamp-sized photographs (for candidates whose photo is not showing in the admit card).
Error in the Admit Card –
If you have chosen the wrong medium or center while filling the exam application form and get it aware through the admit card then you can correct such with the help of the correction window facility made available by ICAI.
ICAI facilitates two correction window to correct any error occurred while filling the exam form related to center and medium. The first window is available for free. Although, students can make the correction through the second correction window by making a payment of Rs 1000/-.
Photograph and Signature Not Appearing –
In case you found your photograph and signature is not appearing on the admit card, you are required to get your photograph and signature attested by a practicing Chartered Accountant on his letterhead.
The Letter should also be required to mention the other details like your registration number, Roll No., Medium, Exam, Month, Year, Center, Postal Address as well.
Now, you need to carry this attested letter at the examination center along with your admit card.
You shall also carry the following documents –
- ID Proof – One ID Proof like voter ID, PAN Card, etc.
- Two latest photographs.
What to do if Password ID is lost/forgotten?
You can visit the ICAI Exam website, and request a new password by the following steps.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option available like shown in the image below.
- You will be provided with three different options like shown below. Choose any of the options and get a new password.
List of CA Foundation Exam Centres for Nov 2020 Exams
Given below is the list of CA foundation exam centers for upcoming CA foundation exams for Indian as well as overseas aspirants.
|Mangalore||Mapusa (Goa)||Margao (Goa)||Mathura|
- Abu Dhabi.
How to view List of Exam Centres
The list of exam centers of the CA Foundation Exam is available at the ICAI Exam website.
- Open the website and click on Nov 2020>Exam Details. (See the green box in the image given below.)
- You will see ‘EXAM CENTRE’ in a dialog box. Click on it.
- You will see this type of window. It will have a list of all the region-wise exam centres.
After the Issue of CA Foundation Admit Card, Can Aspirants Change Their Exam Centre?
Yes, aspirants can change the exam center even after the admit card is issued to them. The facility to change the exam center will be available in the third week of April 2020. Aspirants need to practice their center change option online by paying an amount of Rs. 1000/-. However, no fresh CA foundation admit card will be issued thereafter. Aspirants have to appear in the changed exam center along with the approval letter/e-mail sent to them.
Ques 1. When will the CA Foundation Admit Card for Nov 2020 Exams release?
Ans. For the May 2020 Exams, which are postponed to Nov 2020, the admit cards will be released on 1st November 2020.
Ques 2. What should I do if the details in my admit card are incorrect or different from what I filled in the examination form?
Ans. If such a situation arises, you should immediately contact the ICAI helpline number given below.
ICAI Helpline Number –
In case of any query, you may contact the ICAI
Contact us:-0120-30544851, 3054852, 3054853, 3054854, 3054835,
4953751, 4953752, 4953753 and 4953754
Fax on. 0120-3054841/3054843.
Ques 3. I forgot to attach my photograph earlier in the Exam form, can I send it now?
Ans. Yes, you can send your photograph before the Admit Cards are released.
Ques 4. Can I bring a calculator for the CA Foundation Exam?
Ans. Yes, you are allowed to carry a battery-operated portable calculator. But it has to have up to six functions, two memories, and 12 digits only.
Students feel free to ask any queries from our experts also. You can drop your query in the comment box given below. I hope you like this article, so share it with your friends and help them in downloading the admit card.
After giving exams you will get your CA Foundation result within 2 months of the day your exams get over and you can check it from our website.