CA Intermediate Registration 2022 – Fees, Procedure & Last Date
CA Intermediate Registration 2022 – Students who have cleared the CA Foundation exams are eligible to register for the CA Inter course. They can register for the CA Intermediate in online mode. The CA Inter registration procedure involves logging in to the SSP portal, selecting the student cycle, filling in the required details, uploading the documents, and paying the fees. The CA Intermediate registration fees for both groups is Rs. 18000 and for a single group, it is Rs. 13000.
Students can register for the CA Intermediate course throughout round the year. However, it is advised to fill out the form before the cut-off date. The last date for the CA Intermediate registration for Nov 2022 course is March 1, 2022. The CA Inter registration form is valid for up to 4 years.
CA Intermediate is the second stair to becoming a Chartered Accountant. The CA Intermediate syllabus is categorized into 8 subjects that revolve around accounting, law, taxation, financial management, and auditing.
In this article, we will tell you complete details regarding ICAI CA Inter Registration Nov 2022 like eligibility criteria, last date, process, documents required, fees, registration letter, and how to check the registration status.
ICAI CA Intermediate Registration 2022
CA Intermediate Registration Eligibility
The two paths to register for the CA Intermediate Course are;
- CA Foundation Route – By clearing the CA foundation exam, you can eligible for registration.
- CA Direct Entry Route – Graduated or Post Graduated students with a minimum required percentage can directly register for the CA Intermediate exam without giving CA Foundation.
The CA Intermediate eligibility criteria through Direct entry is the following:
- Commerce student graduate or postgraduate should have scored a minimum of 55% marks and non-commerce graduate or postgraduate students should have scored a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates must have cleared the intermediate level of the institute of company secretaries of India and the institute of cost accountant in India.
If you are registering at the Intermediate level through the CA Foundation route then you have an option that you can register for either both groups or for a single group. But if you are registering through the direct entry route then you have to register for both groups at a time.
CA Intermediate Registration Procedure 2022
Step 1- Login to the SSP portal.
- Visit the ICAI website and then click on the Service Portal Link or go to https://eservices.icai.org. Enter your username and password to log in to your self-service portal. If you don’t have your credentials you need to create your account.
- After authentication, click on “Click Here to access the Student SSP Portal.”
Step 2. Select the Student Cycle.
- Click on the student cycle as highlighted below.
- Now the foundation route students have to click on “Intermediate through Foundation” as highlighted below. However, students who are registering through the direct entry route can click on Intermediate through Direct entry.
Step 3. Filing the Details.
- After choosing the route, now direct entry route students have to fill in the personal details. However, the personal details of the CA Foundation student will be filled in automatically. Verify the details and click on “Save and Next”. Next, you need to enter your details of Qualification as shown below.
Step 4. Upload the Documents.
- It is mandatory to attach the Self Attested Document and provide Class X & XII Details. After Uploading the documents, provide the details and click on “Save and Next”.
- Now upload your Photo/ Signature. The image must be of size up to 100KB. The maximum file size for the images is 21 cm in width and 27 cm in length. Only scanned copies of jpg/jpeg format are allowed.
Step 5. Generate OTP.
- Click on Generate OTP after providing all the mandatory details. You will receive the OTP on your registered number or a verification link will be sent to your email id.
- Now enter the OTP & the Captcha code and then click on the Submit button.
Step 6. Payment of CA Intermediate Registration fees.
- To pay the fees choose any one of the payment modes available and complete the ICAI CA Intermediate registration process. The submitted application will be verified by ICAI And thereafter authorized accordingly.
After the filling of the registration form and the successful payment, the system will generate a form. Students are required to save it and take its printout. Moreover, sign the form and submit it to the concerned regional office within 7 days along with the documents.
ICAI CA Intermediate Registration Validity – The validity of the CA Inter registration form is for 4 years. In case the candidate can’t qualify for the exam within four years then he has to renew his registration.
CA Inter Registration Fees 2022
The CA Inter Registration fee for both groups is Rs. 15000 and for a single group is Rs. 11000.
Check the table below to get the details 0f the CA Intermediate Registration fees 2022.
|Fee Details||Both Groups (Rs)||Single Group (Rs)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
* To be paid once.
For foreign students, the CA Intermediate registration fee is $1000 for both groups and $600 for a single group.
- The students who are entering the CA Course by the direct entry route have to pay Rs 200 (US $20) as a cost of the prospectus in addition to the above fees.
- In addition to the above fees, Direct entry students also need to register themselves for the ITT and OP training program before registering for the practical training each for the 15 days.
- The fee for ITT(Information Technology Training) Program is Rs 6500/- inclusive of the Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
- And the fee for the OP (Orientation Program ) is Rs 7000/- inclusive of Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
Please Note: ICAI has recently waived off 75% of the registration fee (i.e. Concession of Rs. 13500) for students belonging to newly formed Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh and the 8 North-Eastern States till 31st March 2022. Under this scheme, students would be required to submit their ID Proof and a Domicile/permanent address certificate.
What are the Documents Required for CA Inter Registration 2022?
- Attested copy of the class 12th marksheet or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination.
- For the direct entry scheme students – Attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- Coloured and latest photograph.
- Proof of Nationality, if a student is a foreigner.
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
Make sure that you have all the above documents with you while filling out the CA Intermediate registration form.
Once the above formalities are completed, CA Intermediate Study Material will be dispatched to the students within one month through the Centralized Dispatch System.
CA Intermediate Registration Last Date
It is important for the students to register for the CA Inter course before the last date. The last date to register for the CA Inter course for Nov 2022 session is 1st March 2022.
|CA Intermediate 2022||Dates|
|May 2022||Nov 1, 2021|
|Nov 2022||March 1, 2022|
To check the CA Inter May 2022 exam dates, click on this link.
How to Check CA Intermediate Registration Status?
Once the registration is completed, students generally get bothered about whether their CA Intermediate registration is done or not. By following these simple steps you can check your CA Inter registration status-
- Go to the ICAI website (www.icai.org).
- Click on the E-services.
- This will take you to the page where you will find the “Reprint Letter”. Click on it.
- Enter the required details and then it will generate a letter showing your registration status.
- This process takes 30 – 40 days to get updated. So, you have to visit the site regularly.
- However, if the above time has passed and your registration status is not updated then you should inquire with your concerned regional office on any working day.
Note: The students are requested not to wait for the Foundation marks statement from the Examination division; rather they should download a copy from the internet and register themselves as soon as possible.
What After CA Intermediate Registration Nov 2022?
The exams will be conducted after 8 months of CA Intermediate registration. Before it was 9 months but the main examination division made some amendments to the examination pattern. You also have to fill out the CA Intermediate exam form to get your admit card.
Now, as there are 8 subjects in the CA Intermediate, it will be going to be tough for you to clear this exam. So, complete the syllabus on time and solve CA Intermediate papers such as past year papers and mock test papers. This way you can achieve a good CA Inter result.
After giving exams you will get your CA Inter result.
Q 1. What is the last date for CA Intermediate Registration 2022?
Ans: CA Intermediate Registration last date for May 2022 attempt was 1st November, whereas, for Nov 2022 attempt, it is 1st March 2022.
Q 2. How to register for CA Intermediate Course Nov 2022?
Ans: Eligible students first have to log in or register in the SSP portal. Afterwards, you need to select the student cycle, fill in the details, upload the documents, and pay the CA Intermediate registration fees.
Q 3. What is the validity of the CA Inter registration form?
Ans: Intermediate registration forms are valid for 4 years. After that, you have to renew your registration.
Q 4. What is the CA Inter registration fees?
Ans: Indian candidates have to pay Rs. 18000 for both groups and Rs. 13000 for a single group. However, for foreign students, the registration fee is $1000 for both groups and $600 for a single group.
Q 5. What are the Documents required for ICAI CA Inter Registration?
Ans: Submit the attested copy of the Marksheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement. For the direct entry scheme students – Submit the attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheet OR Marksheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India)