ICAI CA Intermediate Nov 2020 Complete Registration Procedure
Today we will tell you complete details regarding ICAI CA Intermediate Registration for Nov 2020 exam like registration process, last date, eligibility criteria, registration letter, how to check the registration status and documents required for CA Intermediate 2020 registration.
New revised scheme CA Intermediate is the second level examination for the CA course wherein students register themselves through the CA Foundation or CPT (Common Proficiency Test) exam generally. Also, check the CA Intermediate Syllabus. There are some criteria to be followed in order to register yourself for the IPCC exam.
CA Intermediate Registration Last Date for Nov 2020 Attempt – 1st march 2020
The registration procedure is not automatic i.e. you will not be registered directly after being CA Intermediate eligible to give the exam. In a simplified form, it means that there is a particular registration process for CA Intermediate that has to be followed in order to appear in the CA Intermediate exams. Students looking for filling of the CA Intermediate exam form go with this link – CA IPCC/Intermediate Application Form.
Join India’s Best CA Coaching for CA Intermediate Nov 2020 Attempt
VSI again breaks the record of giving highest marks and top ranks for CA MAY 2019 Examinations. Our winners Akshat Goyal has secured All India 1st Rank in CA Intermediate May 2019 exams and Ajay Agarwal has secured All India 1st rank in CA final May 2019 exams with ever highest marks in the history of ICAI. VSI is proud of giving the highest CA results in India.
What to Do for the CA Intermediate Registration?
Since the time ICAI has made all the registration process online, enrolling for the course has become an easy task.
Students can now easily login to their dashboard with unique credentials and just need to select the paper and group they want to register for CA Intermediate level.
All the other necessary documents and details are now auto-generated!!
If you still have not created your unique credential, then we recommend you to generate it through these easy steps.
If you are registering for the CA intermediate level then follow these steps to enroll yourself for CA intermediate level.
Proper CA Intermediate Registration Procedure
Step 1- Check out ICAI.org, then click on the Service Portal Link on the top right corner of the screen or go to https://eservices.icai.org. Enter your username and password to log in to your self-service portal. If you don’t have your credentials you need to create your account at https://eservices.icai.org.
Step- 2 Once the student is authenticated, the following screen will appear to Student. Click on “Click Here to access the Student SSP Portal.”
Step 3- Click on the student cycle as highlighted below.
Step 4- Now click on “Intermediate through PE1/CPT/Foundation” as highlighted below. However, CA students who have not cleared CA Foundation but have passed graduation or CS Executive or CMA Executive are eligible for direct entry route and should click Intermediate ‘Direct Entry’ for Existing Students.
Step 5- Personal details of the Student will be filled automatically. Verify the details and click on Save and Next. After click on next, you need to enter your details of Qualification as required. It is mandatory to attach the Self Attested Document and provide Class X & XII Details.
Step 6- After Uploading the documents provide the below details.
Step 7- Click on Save and Next as Highlighted Below.
Step 8- Upload your Photo/ Signature. Students can verify the Photo/Signature or any other documents uploaded by clicking on Click here to upload. The image must be of size up to 100KB. Only scanned copies of jpg/jpeg format are allowed. Click on Generate OTP after providing all the Mandatory Details.
Step 9- You will receive the OTP on your mobile number. Your verification link will be sent to your concerned Email ID. Then you will receive an OTP for validation.
Step 10- After receiving OTP, enter it and complete your login and validation process. Enter the letters displayed in the captcha carefully and click on the submit button to receive your OTP.
The submitted application will be verified by ICAI And thereafter authorized accordingly.
After the successful filling of the registration form and the successful payment, the system will generate a form. Students are required to save it and take its print out and within 7 days submit the form to the concerned regional office after duly signed by the candidate along with the following documents.
Documents required for ICAI CA Inter Registration
- Submit the attested copy of the Marksheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement.
- For the direct entry scheme students – Submit the attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- Affix a colored and latest photograph on the hard copy of the CA Intermediate registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if a student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
Once the above formalities are completed Study Material will be dispatch to the students within one month through the Centralised Dispatch System.
CA Intermediate Registration Fees
If you are registering at the Intermediate level through the CPT or CA Foundation route then you have an option that you can register for either both groups or for a single group.
But if you are registering through the direct entry route then you don’t have the above option and you have to register for both the groups at a time.
We are providing you a chart below to understand the fee structure with ease.
|Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)||Both groups (US $)||Single Group (Rs)||Single Group (US $)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
* To be paid once.
- The students who are entering the CA Course by the direct entry route have to pay Rs 200 (US $ 20) as a cost of the prospectus in addition to the above fees.
- Addition to the above fees, Direct entry students also need to register themselves for the ITT and OP training program before registering for the practical training each for the 15 days.
- The fee for ITT(Information Technology Training) Program is Rs 6500/- inclusive of the Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
- And the fee for the OP (Orientation Program ) is Rs 7000/- inclusive of Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
However, the students from the normal route or the students who are registered after clearing the Intermediate level of the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India) can complete these training after passing either single or both the groups of Intermediate but before commencement of practical training.
How to check CA Intermediate Registration Status
Once the registration is completed, students generally get bother that whether their registration of CA Intermediate is done or not. You need not to bother friends.
By following these simple steps you can check your CA Inter registration status-
- Go to the ICAI website (www.icai.org).
- Then on the upper right corner, you will find E-services. Click on the E-services.
- This will take you to the page where you will find “Reprint Letter”. Click on it.
- Fill the required details.
- This will generate letter showing your registration status.
- This process may take 30 – 40 days to get updated. So, you have to visit the site regularly.
- However, if the above time has passed and your registration status is not updated then you should inquire with your concerned regional office on any working day.
Note: (The students are requested not to wait for the CPT marks statement from the Examination division; rather they should download a copy from the internet and register themselves as soon as possible.)
What after CA Intermediate Registration?
if you are willing to appear for the Intermediate exam in Nov 2020 then you have to register yourself on or before 1st March 2020.
The students who are already registered for the IPCC will get a number of attempts to clear the examination with the old course up to may 2020 (expected).
The exams will be conducted after 8 months of CA Intermediate registration. Before it was 9 months but the main examination division made some amendments in the examination pattern. After giving exams you will get your CA Inter result.
It takes years for some to become a professional CA and therefore you will need to put in all your efforts to perform well in the field. The Intermediate examinations conducted are one of the toughest competitive exams. After all, they help you embrace such a bright career.
Therefore, a lot of hard work and dedication is required to clear out the exam in a short time.