Why students fail in CA exams and the things they have been doing wrong are explained in detail in this article!
Many of the times, CA Students get worried why we are not getting clear in CA Exams even after putting all the efforts and most of the times they either blame their ICAI or their luck. Although, some of the students quit this course thinking that they are not capable enough to become a Chartered Accountant.
Do you also believe in luck? Or Do you think that you are not capable to become a Chartered Accountant?
Today we are clearing you why students are facing more and more attempts in CA Exams. It’s is a myth that CA is tough, if you are dedicated towards your passion and working under proper guidance then nobody can stop you from becoming a Chartered Accountant.
How Choosing a Wrong CA Coaching Can Cause Failure in Exams
Yes, this is the most important reason behind the failure of thousands of students. Every student works hard to clear his exam but hard work is not enough Until you are following a correct pattern or correct strategy.
Teachers play a very important role in giving you a successful life. If your coaching teacher is giving you the correct guidance and you are following his guidance properly than you will never have to face such kind of thing which is called Failure.
But if you are working under the wrong guidance then sorry CA will never be going to be easy for you. Students must know Where to Join CA Foundation Coaching.
Choose Either Low Fees or Six Months
Plenty of students use to choose coachings having low fee structure or near to their residence which results in their multiple attempts. But have you ever think that saving such thousands or reducing the effort of everyday travel can take your next 6 months and reduce lakh from your package? Because companies prefer to choose candidates who pass out in first or second attempts.
Many coachings allure students with heavy discounts or giving offers like “One subject is free with two”. Now, you have to decide whether you want to save your thousands today and reduce your travel efforts or your next six months and lakh from your package.
Timely Complete Coaching
Your efforts are useless until and unless you don’t practice what you have read. Self-study is as important as coaching. Many students use to struggle with their classes even in the last month of their exams. Your coachings must have completed at least 2 months before the exam so that students will get enough time to revise their course.
Students should opt for the Best CA coaching institute which completes their classes timely and gives students enough time to revise the course. The course must have revised at least three times before the exam. Everything must be on your tips in order to clear CA Exams.
Listen to Successful People and toppers
In India, every second person is used to provide free consultancy which demotivates students or distract them in the right direction. Develop a habit in yours that instead of listening to everyone, you will take advice only from the successful people and CA toppers. Know 7 Tested Habits to Be the Topper of CA IPCC Examination.
Have you ever fail in your senior secondary classes 11th or 12th. No no, why? Because you were not preparing only to get past. You were preparing for good marks. The same thing happens in CA. Candidates who could not clear CA papers themselves tend to demotivate students who are trying to clear such in the first attempt and when they make up your mind that it’s really tough to clear CA in the first attempt then they start preparing as they can either or fail. Actually, this thought process results in the failure of many students.
If you are –
- Having clarity on your concepts.
- Timely Completed your course
- Revise it for sufficient time
- Practise MTP and RTP
Then nobody can fail you in CA Papers not even ICAI. Hence, stop listening to people who say “No, it’s not possible or CA is tough or It’s hard to clear CA in the first attempt”. Listen to the people who actually cleared this Course as they can only guide you in the correct direction. Students should also know how to clear CA exams in the first attempt and top rank.
Mock Test Papers
Every student is busy reading and gaining clarity over concepts. No one is trying to attempt questions. How can you imagine yourself getting the pass in CA papers until and unless you don’t practice?
Mock Test Papers helps students to understand where they are lacking. It shows the true picture of your position. Many times, students face difficulty in recalling some kind of answers. Practicing more and more papers can let them know which topics need more revision and which topics are clear. Students can download CA Foundation Mock Test Papers.
It also helps students in maintaining the speed in the CA papers. As you know, papers are very lengthy and time-consuming thus you have to work over your speed before appearing in Final papers. Besides the above, it also helps in improving presentation skills.
There are many coaching institutes that timely conduct mock test papers while completing the course. Thus, students go to the CA coaching institute which timely conducts mock test papers.
Mistakes You Must Avoid While Preparing the CA Exams
Given below are few mistakes every CA candidate must avoid while preparing for CA exams.
- Bunking class- CA candidates should never bunk the class. Every topic discussed in the class is important for the preparation of CA exams. So students are advised to never bunk the class.
- Ignoring ICAI Study Materials- Candidates appearing for the CA exam should never ignore the ICAI study material because in study material all the topics from the syllabus are included which helps students to prepare for the CA exams.
- Selective Study- Never make your own decision on what is important for the CA exam and what topics are not important for CA exams. Students appearing for CA exams has to cover the entire syllabus for the CA exam.
- Don’t Lose Focus- Clearing CA is a long journey to complete. So CA candidates must stay focused in their entire journey.
- Never Neglect Mock Test Paper- Candidates appearing for CA exams should never neglect mock test papers. Mock test papers help students do revise well for the exams and also helps in self-assessment.
Things to Do while Preparing for CA Exams
- CA candidates should never fail to execute their study plans.
- Students should solve practical questions. Try to work on the presentation of your answers.
- Try to do a self-analysis of your preparation for the CA exam.
- CA candidates should avoid negative thinking.
- After a continuous study of 3 to 4 hours takes short breaks.
- Always use effective ways for preparing for CA exams.
- Try to stay away from distractions.
- Practice meditation and yoga daily for at least half an hour.
- Eat healthy food.
- Candidates should take proper sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can CA candidates pass the CA exams without coaching classes?
Ans: To clear the CA exams, candidates need proper guidance which only CA coaching can provide them. Students can choose among offline and online classes for CA as per their wish.
Q2. Is clearing CA exams really tough?
Ans: No, clearing CA exams is not tough, it just requires hard work and proper guidance.
Q3. What age is required to appear for the CA exam?
Ans: There is no age limit to appear for the CA exams.
Q4. Is becoming a CA a worthy job?
Ans: Yes, CA salary in India is in lakhs. During the CA Course, you’ll get a lot of knowledge about the financial and tax-related matters of a business, which will increase your value. Moreover, Chartered Accountants are respected in India.