7 Tested Habits to Be the Topper of CA IPCC Examination
Chartered Accountancy course is considered to be one of the most dignified but tough professional courses that one could pursue for. Never the less, it is the most challenging too. If you have cleared the CPT, you may be preparing for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) of CA.
To top such a tough course may seem improbable. However, if you go through the track records of the following CA IPCC Toppers, you will be inspired to top in your next examination. Before that, remember two things; firstly that nothing is impossible for a confident person like you, and secondly that “Practice makes a person perfect.” The following are a few names who made history by securing Top Ranks after failure.
Nitin Gupta: Failed in CA IPCC exam of May 2010 but got Rank 1 in CA Final of November 2010
Sujoy K.N: Failed in CA IPCC in November 2009 & May 2010 but Got Rank in CA Final of November’ 10
Sonia Rakheja: Failed in IPCC of November 09 & May’09 but Got Rank in CA Final in November 2010
Shailee Chaudhury: Failed in CA Final of November 2014 but Topped in CA Final of May 2015.
The above data are not the myth, but the reality that you too can achieve if you strictly adhere to the following seven habits.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
1. The 8 R’s Formula
- Read the study materials intensively
- Refer only one suggested reference book
- Realize and comprehend the important points and principles of the subject
- Remove doubts by discussing with seniors or teachers
- Record and scribble your own notes
- Revise your notes and study materials
- Recapitulate the main points
- Represent your comprehension and conception neatly and without any ambiguity in your exam.
If you follow these points religiously, the Result of IPCC will be a Rank for you.
It has aptly been said that if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. Planning is ‘thinking ahead of doing’. Just as any other project, give a name to your project “CA IPCC Topping’ and plan out your activities allocating limited time to different subjects.
Make a small diary mentioning therein, the topics to be studied in various subjects and at the end of your daily study, write down the actual achievement on that date. After that, find out the reasons for any deviation and take remedial measures for any distraction or diversion. While maintaining a study schedule of 12 to 14 hours a day, you need to give importance to the quality of your study. To excel in CA IPCC exam, students should refer An Ultimate Guide to Top Rank in CA IPCC Exam
3. Time Management
Have a clear picture of the time regarding a month, week, days, and hours. Keep a track of all your activities that you perform from the time you get up till you go to sleep. This will help you avoid unproductive activities and can balance the schedule of your studies. You can bring about certain adjustments in your habits and behavior also. To know better about the Best Tips on Time Management to Crack CA IPCC Examination students should visit VSI.
4. Combined Self-Study & Coaching
Self-study is a must, and a good coaching center has its own advantages. Different experienced faculties of the coaching center can guide you in various subjects and at the same time can clarify your doubts. You can also interact with your classmates and seniors. Therefore, go in for a combined study program.
5. Mock Tests
Fear, panic, and apprehension are great constraints in the way of excelling in the CA IPCC final examination. Moreover, if you are aspiring to top the examination, you are more likely to be possessed by such negative thoughts and you’re over consciousness may lead to a psychosis kind of situation.
You should, therefore, take up mock test at least once or twice so as to acclimatize with 3 hours of examination.
6. Specific and To the Point answer
Instead of writing lengthy answers, make your answers to the point and accurate. Mention the assumptions and notes in your exam papers. Underlining the keywords attracts the attention of the evaluator. Overwriting should be avoided.
7. Maintain Healthy Habits
Take restricted but nutritious diets and keep the negative and vulgar thoughts away from your mind. Avoid socialization and unwanted interactions. Practice meditation and breathing exercises for increasing your concentration. Regular prayer calms down your mind and becomes an inner source of motivation.
How to Get Rank in CA IPCC Exam
Tips to get rank in the CA IPCC exam are as follows:
- To get a rank in CA IPCC exam, the first and the foremost thing students must keep in mind is that you should avoid excuses,
- CA IPCC candidates should never skip the modules. Modules help students to practice well for the CA IPCC exam.
- Candidates should make a proper study plan and should strictly follow that plan.
- Try to solve mock test papers and revision test papers as much as you can.
- Lastly, to get a rank in the CA IPCC exam, you must work hard.
Strategies Followed by Topper’s to Rank in CA IPCC Exam
Given below are strategies that are followed by the CA candidates to rank in the CA IPCC exam. The strategies are as follows:
- To rank in the CA IPCC exam candidates should avoid group studies with friends. Students have to complete the entire syllabus, and for this, they should be very focused.
- CA IPCC candidates should try to complete the entire syllabus before time so that they get time to do revision for at least three times before the CA IPCC exam.
- CA candidates should divide their topics into small parts and try to complete that particular topic on the same day.
- To clear the CA IPCC exam in one attempt, candidates should have a positive attitude. They should be self-motivated to study all the time.
- To rank in the CA IPCC exam candidates should plan to study for at least 10 to 15 hours per day.
- Try to revise theory subjects on a daily basis, and prepare short notes for every topic. This will help them at the time of revision.
- CA IPCC candidates should make a study plan, and should strictly follow that plan.
- CA candidates must prepare their own short notes for every topic of the entire syllabus. This will help candidates to revise easily.
- Students should also practice on improving their quality of answers. For this, they should solve mock test papers which will help them a self-assessment.
- To rank in the CA IPCC exam students need to avoid social media, tv, internet, etc to stay focussed towards their goal.
- After continuous study for at least 3-4 hours, candidates should take a short break, this will increase their efficiency.
- Candidates should make their study plan in such a way that they maintain one theory subject with one practical subject.
- Students should be regular during their articleship training.
- To rank in the CA IPCC exam. It is very important to have a crystal clear concept for each and every topic.
- To excel in the CA IPCC exam, candidates should stay healthy. CA candidates are advised to take proper diet with proper sleep.
- To avoid stress, CA candidates should do yoga or meditation daily for at least 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. For pursuing IPCC, which institute should I join?
Ans: For Pursuing IPCC, candidates must join Vidya Sagar Institute, the best IPCC institute in India.
Q2. Do ICAI IPCC revision test papers, and mock test papers help for revision?
Ans: yes, ICAI IPCC revision test papers and mock test papers are very helpful for candidates at the time of revision.
Q3. From where can students download the CA IPCC revised syllabus?
Ans: VSI helps students to download the CA IPCC revised syllabus 2020.
Q4. Is the ICAI CA IPCC study material helpful?
Ans: Yes, ICAI CA IPCC study material is helpful. Students can download ICAI CA IPCC study material from VSI.
You are already experienced in excelling in your CA CPT exams. The only extra thing you have to add this time is self-determination, “I can, and I’ll top the CA IPCC examination.
People Who Read This Article Also Read: