ICAI CA Intermediate May 2019 Complete Registration Procedure
CA Intermediate May 2019 Registration
New revised scheme CA Intermediate is the second level examination for the CA course wherein students register themselves through the CA Foundation or CPT (Common Proficiency Test) exam generally. Also, check the CA Intermediate Syllabus. There are some criteria to be followed in order to register yourself for the IPCC exam.
Last date for CA Intermediate May 2019 Registration - 1st September 2018
The registration procedure is not automatic i.e. you will not be registered directly after being eligible to give the exam. In a simplified form, it means that there is a particular registration process that has to be followed in order to appear in the IPCC examination. Students looking for registration and filling of the exam form go with this link - CA IPCC/Intermediate Application Form.
Join India's Best CA Coaching for CA Intermediate May 2019
VSI's New Batches
|S.No||Batches for||Starting Date||Status|
|1.||CA Intermediate Nov. 2019||15th June 2019||Open (Limited Seats)|
|2.||CA IPCC Nov. 2019||13th June 2019||Open (Limited Seats)|
How to Clear CA Intermediate in First Attempt-
What to Do for the CA Intermediate Registration?
Students can register themselves for the Intermediate course by filling the online registration form available on the ICAI website under students tab in course registration forms.
You are required to make the payment of the prescribed fees while filling the registration form through the payment gateway.
After making the payment, ICAI system will generate a form. You are required to take its print and submit this to the concerned regional office within 7 days after duly signed by the candidate along with the following documents.
- Submit the attested copy of the Marksheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement.
- For the direct entry scheme students - Submit the attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheet OR Marksheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- Affix a colored and latest photograph on the hard copy of the registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if a student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
Once the above formalities are completed Study Material will be dispatch to the students within one month through the Centralised Dispatch System.
CA Intermediate Registration Fees
If you are registering at the Intermediate level through the CPT or CA Foundation route then you have an option that you can register for either both groups or for a single group.
But if you are registering through the direct entry route then you don’t have the above option and you have to register for both the groups at a time.
We are providing you a chart below to understand the fee structure with ease.
|Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)||Both groups (US $)||Single Group (Rs)||Single Group (US $)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
* To be paid once.
The students who are entering the CA Course by the direct entry route have to pay Rs 200 (US $ 20) as a cost of the prospectus in addition to the above fees.
Addition to the above fees, Direct entry students also need to register themselves for the ITT and OP training program before registering for the practical training each for the 15 days.
The fee for ITT(Information Technology Training) Program is Rs 6500/- inclusive of the Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
And the fee for the OP (Orientation Program ) is Rs 7000/- inclusive of Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
However, the students from the normal route or the students who are registered after clearing the Intermediate level of the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India) can complete these training after passing either single or both the groups of Intermediate but before commencement of practical training.
How to check the Registration Status
Once the registration is completed, students generally get bother that whether their registration is done or not. You need not to bother friends.
By following these simple steps you can check your registration status-
- Go to the ICAI website (www.icai.org).
- Then on the upper right corner, you will find E-services. Click on the E-services.
- This will take you to the page where you will find “Reprint Letter”. Click on it.
- Fill the required details.
- This will generate letter showing your registration status.
- This process may take 30 - 40 days to get updated. So, you have to visit the site regularly.
- However, if the above time has passed and your registration status is not updated then you should inquire with your concerned regional office on any working day.
Note: (The students are requested not to wait for the CPT marks statement from the Examination division; rather they should download a copy from the internet and register themselves as soon as possible.)
if you are willing to appear for the Intermediate exam in May 2019 then you have to register yourself on or before 1st September 2019.
The students who are already registered for the IPCC will get a number of attempts to clear the examination with the old course up to may 2019 (expected).
The exams will be conducted after the 8 months of registration. Before it was 9 months but the main examination division made some amendments in the examination pattern.
It takes years for some to become a professional CA and therefore you will need to put in all your efforts to perform well in the field. The Intermediate examinations conducted are one of the toughest competitive exams. After all they help you embrace such a bright career.
Therefore, a lot of hard work and dedication is required to clear out the exam in a short time.