ICAI CA Intermediate May 2020 Complete Registration Procedure
Today we will tell you complete details regarding ICAI CA Intermediate Registration for Nov 2020 exam like registration process, last date, eligibility criteria, registration letter, how to check the registration status and documents required for CA Intermediate 2020 registration.
New revised scheme CA Intermediate is the second level examination for the CA course wherein students register themselves through the CA Foundation or CPT (Common Proficiency Test) exam generally. Also, check the CA Intermediate Syllabus. There are some criteria to be followed in order to register yourself for the IPCC exam.
CA Intermediate Registration Last Date for May 2020 Attempt – 31st August 2019
The registration procedure is not automatic i.e. you will not be registered directly after being CA Intermediate eligible to give the exam. In a simplified form, it means that there is a particular registration process for CA Intermediate that has to be followed in order to appear in the CA Intermediate exams. Students looking for registration and filling of the exam form go with this link – CA IPCC/Intermediate Application Form.
Join India’s Best CA Coaching for CA Intermediate May 2020 Attempt
VSI again breaks the record of giving highest marks and top ranks for CA MAY 2019 Examinations. Our winners Akshat Goyal has secured All India 1st Rank in CA Intermediate May 2019 exams and Ajay Agarwal has secured All India 1st rank in CA final May 2019 exams with ever highest marks in the history of ICAI. VSI is proud of giving the highest CA results in India.
VSI’s New Batches
|Batch for||Starting Date||Status|
|CA Intermediate/ IPCC Nov 2019||26th August 2019||Open (Limited Seats)|
|CA Intermediate May 2020||26th August 2019||Open (Limited Seats)|
Watch the First Interview of CA Inter Topper Akshat Goyal
What to Do for the CA Intermediate Registration?
Since the time ICAI has made all the registration process online, enrolling for the course has become an easy task.
Student can now easily login into their dashboard with unique credential and just need to select the paper and group they want to register for CA Intermediate level.
All the other necessary documents and details are now auto-generated!!
If you still have not created your unique credential, then we recommend you to generate it through these easy steps.
If you are registering for the CA intermediate level through direct entry scheme and are fresh applicant then follow these steps to enroll yourself for CA intermediate level.
1. You can easily register yourself for the CA Intermediate course by filling the online application form available on ICAI website.
2. You can get the ICAI CA Intermediate Course registration form by clicking: Course Registration form” under “Students Tab”.
3. If you are a fresh candidate then before enrolling for the course you need to create your login id and password by filling personal details like your name, contact no., Gender, DOB, E-mail, etc. and also set the password to your account.
4. After filling the form, you generate the OTP, and the verification process is completed by submitting the OTP received on your mobile number.
5. After completing this process you are led to your dashboard, which again requests you to submit details in 3 different levels.
6. After submitting all the details of personal and qualification window you upload the necessary document on the third and last window of payment and make the requisite payment through the payment gateway.
Once the payment is successful, the system will automatically generate the form which you need to deposit to the concerned regional office duly signed by the candidate within 7 days along with the following documents
Documents required for ICAI CA Inter Registration
- Submit the attested copy of the Marksheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement.
- For the direct entry scheme students – Submit the attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Marksheet OR Marksheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- Affix a colored and latest photograph on the hard copy of the CA Intermediate registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if a student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
Once the above formalities are completed Study Material will be dispatch to the students within one month through the Centralised Dispatch System.
CA Intermediate Registration Fees
If you are registering at the Intermediate level through the CPT or CA Foundation route then you have an option that you can register for either both groups or for a single group.
But if you are registering through the direct entry route then you don’t have the above option and you have to register for both the groups at a time.
We are providing you a chart below to understand the fee structure with ease.
|Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)||Both groups (US $)||Single Group (Rs)||Single Group (US $)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
* To be paid once.
- The students who are entering the CA Course by the direct entry route have to pay Rs 200 (US $ 20) as a cost of the prospectus in addition to the above fees.
- Addition to the above fees, Direct entry students also need to register themselves for the ITT and OP training program before registering for the practical training each for the 15 days.
- The fee for ITT(Information Technology Training) Program is Rs 6500/- inclusive of the Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
- And the fee for the OP (Orientation Program ) is Rs 7000/- inclusive of Study Material and tea/refreshment provided by the ICAI.
However, the students from the normal route or the students who are registered after clearing the Intermediate level of the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India) can complete these training after passing either single or both the groups of Intermediate but before commencement of practical training.
How to check CA Intermediate Registration Status
Once the registration is completed, students generally get bother that whether their registration of CA Intermediate is done or not. You need not to bother friends.
By following these simple steps you can check your CA Inter registration status-
- Go to the ICAI website (www.icai.org).
- Then on the upper right corner, you will find E-services. Click on the E-services.
- This will take you to the page where you will find “Reprint Letter”. Click on it.
- Fill the required details.
- This will generate letter showing your registration status.
- This process may take 30 – 40 days to get updated. So, you have to visit the site regularly.
- However, if the above time has passed and your registration status is not updated then you should inquire with your concerned regional office on any working day.
Note: (The students are requested not to wait for the CPT marks statement from the Examination division; rather they should download a copy from the internet and register themselves as soon as possible.)
What after CA Intermediate Registration?
if you are willing to appear for the Intermediate exam in May 2020 then you have to register yourself on or before 1st September 2019.
The students who are already registered for the IPCC will get a number of attempts to clear the examination with the old course up to may 2020 (expected).
The exams will be conducted after 8 months of CA Intermediate registration. Before it was 9 months but the main examination division made some amendments in the examination pattern. After giving exams you will get your CA Inter result.
It takes years for some to become a professional CA and therefore you will need to put in all your efforts to perform well in the field. The Intermediate examinations conducted are one of the toughest competitive exams. After all, they help you embrace such a bright career.
Therefore, a lot of hard work and dedication is required to clear out the exam in a short time.