Crux of CA Exam
How to get success in CA exam in first attempt?
Often we listen from CA Students
“Ek mark se Rah Gaya …………………. Panch marks se rah Gaya……………………”
Marks required for passing CA CPT is 100 out of 200, IPCC 350 out of 700 and final 400 out of 800 and in CS Foundation is 200 out of 400, Executive 300 out of 600 and CS Professional Programme 400 out of 800. When we analyses the result of CA Foundation, CPT, CA Intermediate, IPCC, and CA Final/ CS, We observed that 90% students who failed in CPT got more than 90 marks, CS Foundation more than 190 marks, IPCC more than 340 marks, CS Executive more than 290 marks and CA / CS final more than 390 marks. It means that maximum students failed by shortage of maximum 10 marks i.e. 10 marks is the decisive factor. If a student could fulfill this gap of 10 marks, he will definitely be passed.
For this, he must
- Decide what is to be read and what not to be read.
- Consult only successful CA / CS and students and not to consult with unsuccessful person.
- Keep study regularly
- Consult only Experienced faculties
- Be always positive and keep distance from negative thinkers.
- Plan how to finish the gap of crucial 10 marks
- You are your own destiny maker; VSI wishes to be a partner in your professional Life- career.
- We promise to nurture you as a successful professional
- Student can improve 20 marks per subject by appearing in regular mock tests.