Free Download Complete CA Final Question Bank for 2022
Is this your first attempt in CA Final, and have lots of questions regarding CA? Here are the ways to crack the final exams with the help of CA final question bank, which can be beneficial for you.
Register Now: CA Final Coaching
How does CA Final question bank work to prepare your exams?
There are many benefits and easy tips for CA final exams with the CA final question bank, which are stated below:
- There is updated edition information about the next coming up in the exam of CA Final.
- CA final provides a link to revise as well as learning resources provided by the ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India)
- Everything is divided and categorized into sections making it easy to understand.
What are the criteria while appearing in CA Final exams?
Ans. Students have to complete a 2.5 yrs article ship before appearing for CA Final exams. The students who have not attempted the Old scheme not even once have to complete A ICITSS (Advanced ITT and MCS) before appearing in CA Final exams under the new scheme.
Also know: Where to Join CA Final Coaching?
CA Final Registration 2022 – Important Dates
After passing both the groups of CA intermediate or IPCC level, candidates can fill up the CA final registration form. As per the new scheme of 2022, the candidates have to finish their articles which are mandatory as per Institute guidelines.
For the candidates who are eligible to attempt the CA Final Exams, registrations are closed for the May 2022 exams:
|Last date of registration for May 2022 attempt||1st January 2022|
|Issue of CA final 2022 exam form||21st Feb 2022|
|Last date to fill the CA final exam form (without late fees)||13th March 2022|
|Last date to fill the CA final exam form (with late fees)||20th March 2022|
The CA Final exam dates for May 2022 are out on the ICAI website. The CA Final papers will be conducted from May 14 to May 29, 2022.
How to Register online for the CA Final Exams of 2022?
To register in CA final 2022, the applicants have to visit the official website of ICAI. The steps to follow for registering. Steps for registration
- 1st step: Firstly one can visit the website https://www.icai.org/.
- 2nd step: The students can do the registration process and make log in with the provided registered ID and password. Then they can select the SSP portal to register.
- 3rd step: Here the two options that appear are ‘Student Cycle’ and ‘Article Cycle’.
- 4th step: Then one should select the option of ‘Student Cycle’.
- 5th step: You can choose courses as the final levels of CA.
- 6th step: On-screen the registration for the final CA will appear.
- 7th step: The basic details get filled in automatically as one already fills these details at the time of CA intermediate registration.
- 8th step: There is also a re-correct option available and one can use it if correction is required at some moment.
- 9th step: According to the information upload the required documents as per the given formats and size.
- 10th step: After the completion of the registration process, then pay fees through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- 11th Step: For future reference, one can save and also print the CA final 2022.
Revised CA Final question bank Papers Syllabus and Study Material by ICAI (2022).
There are four subjects in the CA final exams. You can download the ICAI syllabus click here.
The link provided has study material by ICAI for every subject which is given below in the following table.:-
The CA course is divided into sections and skills, which helps in the preparation for exams in a better way.
The skills assessment is based on 3 skills:
- Comprehension and Knowledge
- Analysis and Application
- Evaluation and Synthesis
However, only the first two are included in the CA Final Course.
Download the Skill Assessment Specification for CA Final subjects under the revised scheme of Education and Training.
Download the Section-wise Weightage for all CA Final subjects under the revised scheme of Education and Training.
CA Final question bank helps to get yourself prepared and provide complete information on how to crack the CA Final 2022 paper. Go through the link below before appearing in the CA Final Exams which provides some relevant information that can be helpful for the exams.
CA Final Mock Test Papers and Schedule by ICAI
The CA Mock test papers can be downloaded. Click for the Schedule.
The CA Final question bank consists of the latest mock test papers of ICAI ‘s question answers along with their links. You can download the papers and solve the papers and finally, can check the answers through the answer key.
|Paper 1: Financial Reporting||Download||Download|
|Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management||Download||Download|
|Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and|
|Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws||Download||Download|
|Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and|
|Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws and|
|Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws||Download||Download|
Related post: CA Fina Papers
4 Tips To Excel In CA Final Exam 2022
To excel in exams following are the relevant points:-
- Manage the efforts with the schedule: The appearing candidates should set their time and schedule according to the CA Final syllabus which can help in the completion of the syllabus as well as have lots of time for revision.
- Master in the calculator: If the candidate has full control over the calculator work then it can save more time.
- Be relaxed: A short break and healthy habit of eating can enhance concentration power.
- Equal focus on every subject: the candidate should plan the schedule as per the subjects provided so that equal attention is given to every subject provided.
At the time of registration, only the study material is provided by ICAI. The reference books can be purchased online.
Few popular books that are widely used are as follows:-
- CA Munish Bhandari (Hand Book )
- CA Munish Bhandari (Full Book)
- Allied Laws HANDBOOK By Kamal Garg.
- ICAI Supplementary Study Material.
- Handbook on CA Final Law by G.Sekar B Saravana Prasath
Dates of CA Final Exam 2022
Usually, the CA Final exams are conducted in the month of May and November, every year. For the May 2022 exams, ICAI has released the dates on its official website. So, the papers will be conducted from 14th May to 19th May 2022.
VSI gives the best results, Check Out Now!
We can say that the CA Final question bank for 2022 helps students to crack the main exams easily and effectively. As it provides all the relevant necessary information related to the CA Final Exam through which the students can prepare well. The students who aspire to score very well for CA Exams will find this question bank very convenient and easy. It is a must for all the CA aspirants who wish to achieve success in their forthcoming exams of CA conducted by ICAI.
Ques. What are the valid criteria for studying in the exam?
Ans. Concern the www.icai.org who is under the Board of Studies Announcements of students Section.
Ques. After completing the procedure of online registration on the ICAI portal when can I fill the CA final examination form?
Ans. After the preparation of the exam according to the ICAI portal, you can fill the form as the examination is conducted twice in a year.
Ques. How many attempts can be given for the CA Final?
Ans. 6 attempts are given for the CA final exams.
Ques. Is the CA Final Exam manageable to clear?
Ans. Yes, as it is manageable for commerce students as they are well versed with the criteria of the examination and can clear all papers easily.
Ques. When will CA final exams hold?
Ans. ICAI ( The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) has announced the CA Final exam dates. They are going to be held from 14th May 2022 to 29th May 2022.