Ways to Boost learning power of a CA Student in Examination
A well‐known fact is if you have a strong memory so it depends on the health and liveliness of your brain. When you are a student and preparing for any competitive exam/ professional courses like CA so mental sharpness is necessary for improving the performance and achieve success. Students can check out An Ultimate Guide To Top Rank In CA IPCC exam.
How to improve learning power?
Memory is similar to muscular strength which requires more energy and more exercise. If your brain workout regularly so it can able to do anything as per your needs and demands. But as you know, each organ requires different exercises for boosting. Therefore, you have to break your daily routine and take a challenge to use and develop new and innovative brain ways.
Read this informative article which gives you various tips to improve learning skills and concentration to sharpen the mind and boosts brainpower.
1. Give time to your brain for a workout
For boosting the brain, there are some major elements that will effectively work –
- Most of the people do such kind of activities which are easy or they know very well about it. But, it doesn’t work for the brain, in fact, you have to do unfamiliar things that can encourage to do new things and it helps to enhance and develop the new skills of the brain.
- The finest brain-boosting activity needs complete focus and attention. For instance, if you are learning any kind of game or activity, it’s a challenge to create new ideas to overcome it with complete focus and attention using mental effort, which boosts your brain to do activities efficiently.
Must Read: How to become a CA in India?
2. No need to avoid physical exercise
As we know, mental health is a significant factor for the brain’s health but it doesn’t mean that you forget the physical exercise. It keeps your brain sharp as it increases the level of oxygen that reduces the risk of various disorders that enhances the chances of memory loss. Most of the people also said that they feel stress‐free after involving in it.
- Choose such kind of physical exercise that pumps your blood like Aerobics. Generally, experts say that anything is good for your heart will be automatically good for your brain.
- Physical Exercise needs brain‐eye coordination, that also helpful for brain building and development.
- No need to break the exercise session because it moves towards you in the afternoon slumps and past mental memories. If you don’t have time to do workout so you can just take a walk or jump a few jacks to reboot your brain.
3. Sleep properly
There is a huge difference between the time you get to sleep and the time you take to sleep. The brain and body are coordinated with each other so both require proper relaxation. If you don’t want to face any troubles during the examination so sleep well.
4. Have a laugh
Here are some ways to move towards the laughter which is good for the brain and health while examinations–
- The finest way is to laugh at yourself by sharing some embarrassing moments with your friends. Most of the individuals said don’t waste your time by roaming here and there. But, the fact is that for refreshing the mind you have to take a walk or spend some time with friends and family.
- Wherever you see laughter go there because it rejuvenates your mind. As well as, your memory power will also increase.
5. Eat a balanced brain-boosting diet
Most of the students are not aware of the healthy food that contains the vitamin. Eat Omega 3 enriches fatty acids because it is good for your brain health. Fish is the main source of omega‐3 but if you are vegetarian you can eat walnuts, beans, spinach, broccoli, soybeans, pumpkin, and so on.
Don’t lose after seeing the difficulty level of the professional course (CA). Keep following the above‐mentioned tips for improving power while preparing for exams. It will surely help you to keep your memory power-up and free from stress.
6. Make a Proper Study Plan
Every CA candidate should have proper study timing. A proper study plan will help CA candidates to have a mindset for studying. They will be aware of and will be prepared to study. This will ultimately boost the learning skills of CA students for the examinations.
7. Pretend to be a Teacher
When you are studying any new topic, think that you have to teach someone that same topic. This will automatically increase your learning skills. By thinking this way, students have a very different mindset of learning and they will start learning more in an efficient manner.
Sometimes preparing for the CA exams turns very depressing for CA candidates, and this reduces the learning power of the candidates. So it is advised that every CA candidate should meditate for at least half an hour daily. Meditation will calm the mind of the CA candidates and automatically leads to enhanced learning skills.
9. Readout Loud
It is advised for CA candidates to make it a habit of speaking and learning for at least one time a day. This is a very creative style of learning new and tough topics. By reading out loud, the brain hooks up the learning easy and the learning will last long.
10. Think in Pictures
This is another very creative style of learning. The topics you have to learn, try to make an imaginary picture in your mind. This will help CA candidates enjoy studying and will easily help them learn topics.
11. Be Active
A dull mind takes a long time to grasp new things. If you want to be active, you need to consume good and healthy food. Need to eat a proper diet. Exercise daily. This will make your body as well as your mind more active and healthy.
12. Learn to the Tune
In between your studies, you can listen to good music. Music helps students to boost up the mind instantly.
Nowadays, the internet is a major factor that distracts the student’s mind quickly due to some applications like Whatsapp, video calling, television, video games, etc. instead of adapting these things; students can adapt some amazing and peaceful activities – yoga, a meditation that will help to keep your mind calm and focused.
We hope you found this article helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can CA students increase their learning power?
Ans: To increase the learning power of CA candidates, all the points are mentioned above on this page.
Q2. What should a CA candidate eat to increase their memory power?
Ans: CA candidates must eat a healthy diet and avoid junk food.
Q3. How to get rid of stress to clear CA exams?
Ans: To avoid stress and to keep your mind calm for the preparation of CA exams, candidates must do meditation daily for at least half an hour.