Some Inspiring Stories of All India CA Toppers
As we know, every individual has its own schedule. Various students are the little bit confused for choosing the subject according to the time for the examination. They are unable to decide which subject should take first for preparation at starting point.
Some of them like to study at night because of its silence and some like morning for remembering things. Choose the time to read the subjects whenever you feel comfortable. It completely depends on the environment of your society and life.
Also Read : How to Clear CA Exam in First Attempt & Top Rank
A Day consists of 24 hours so you can utilize it as per your mood and schedule. The best way to plan your study is to divide the week into three sections – Learning, Revision and Test days.
There are several people who want to do this professional course are scared because of seeing the schedule of the Toppers. But, don’t take stress they are also human beings and if they can do why we can not. Few aspirants think they don’t sleep more than 4 hours which is not enough for their mind and health.
Our mind and body also require relaxation mode for rejuvenating the energy level. Otherwise, we can’t be able to read or study a single line and understand it better. As experts always recommend that, at least sleep 8 hours daily for better health and brain.
It is a well known fact that high level courses and competitions require more focus, more study, and energy level also more.
This is really touching for knowing the success stories of different kinds of CA Toppers who achieved the success for overcoming their obstacles. We hope these inspiring stories will surely help aspirants to gain similar success in the examination.
- A student of Nagpur – “Pawan Sarda” which had scored 596 marks and got the position of CA toppers list shared his success mantra – “if you really want to achieve something in your life that you have never before, then you have to do something which you never did before”.
He shared his study plan of 12 hours in a day and told us that he revised entire syllabus at least four times.
During the examinations, the study plan of Pawan is 20 hours for every paper so that the complete syllabus can easily revise within the limited time.
- Another All India CA Topper is – “Prema Jayakumar” whose father is an auto rickshaw driver worked hard for providing everything to her daughter. She topped in CA with a score of 607 out of 800 marks and became a shining example to all others. She says – “hard work, hard work, and hard work can get success in your life along with a mission.”
- India’s first visually challenged CA – “Rajni Gopal” is now working in a leading software company for her bravery, determination, and patience. She found so much difficulty in getting the job in any sector because of her disability. Then, she decides to do CA course for making their condition better and enhance the chances of the job.
No need to become a super genius for passing the high level examination, an ordinary person can also achieve this destination for doing hard work.
- Shailee Chaudhary – a Delhi girl, got 1st rank in the country with 606 marks out of 800 and shared her position with the Rahul Agarwal who is from Secunderabad. When we talk about Shailee, she failed in her first attempt due to lack of proper skills for the English language because she was from the Hindi medium. The background of her family is not good, her father runs a small transport business and has 3 children including Shailee. Now she is doing a job in a private company.
- Narendra Lakhnotra – a farmer’s boy got 10th rank in the city after facing lots of trouble in their life. His parents never went to school, they were suffering from damage of there crop due to flood but on the day of CA result their all worries was turned into happiness and joy as there son got 10th position in city by clearing both groups in his first attempt.
Via the interviews of CA Toppers, you can also get some useful and significant tips for scoring the highest marks in finals of CA.
We are sure you got inspired after reading these stories. We have handpicked this article to help you further, hope you like