CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Sample Papers 2022-23 with Solutions – Download PDF
The CBSE has released the class 12 Accountancy sample paper for the 2022-23 session on its official website – cbseacademic.nic.in. Students can download the class 12 Accounts sample paper 2023 pdf from this page.
By solving the 12th Accounts 2023 sample question paper, students will learn the latest CBSE exam pattern and its difficulty level. Furthermore, they will learn how to write answers and manage their time to score well in CBSE Class 12th Result.
As Accounts is a practical subject, students must practice well for the exams. Students still struggling with practical questions like preparing a balance sheet or P&L account can download the free pdf of class 12 Accountancy mock test papers of the last 7 years with their solutions to practice more and more.
Must Check: Class 12th Commerce Coaching
Download Class 12 Accounts Sample Papers and Solutions PDF 2023
The following table has the direct link to download the pdf of Class 12 Accountancy sample papers 2023 with their solutions:
|Year||Class 12 Accountancy Sample Papers||Solutions|
To download the class 12 commerce question papers of the last 5 years, students can check this page.
Class 12th Accounts Marking Scheme for 2023 Session
The CBSE board has specified the marking scheme for the 2023 exams. All the students are advised to check the marking scheme and prepare accordingly for the exams.
The image below shows the marking scheme for the 12th Accounts paper.
General Instructions to Follow While Attending Accounts Paper
- The question paper will be divided into 2 sections – A and B. A total of 32 questions will be asked.
- Part A is compulsory for all candidates who have applied for an accountancy course or computer accounting course.
- Part B has two options i.e. (1) Analysis of Financial Statements and (2) Computerized Accounting. You have to attempt only one of the given options.
- Question nos. 1 to 13 and 23 to 29 are very short answer type questions carrying 1 mark each.
- The 14th and 30th questions are short answer type–I questions carrying 3 marks each.
- Question nos. 15 to 18 and 31 are short answer type–II questions carrying 4 marks each.
- Question nos. 19, 20 and 32 are long answer types–I question carrying 6 marks each.
- Question nos. 21 and 22 are long answer type–II questions carrying 8 marks each.
- There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in 2 questions of three marks, 2 questions of four marks and 2 questions of eight marks.
How to Study from Class 12 Accountancy Sample Papers?
We suggest all the class XII students of the CBSE board download the PDF format of the sample paper after completing the syllabus. The sample paper will also include information regarding marking schemes and time duration that can help students to build their speed and also format the answers in the right way.
Now, follow these points to get the most from practising the mock test papers.
- Choose a quiet room to answer the sample papers
- Be honest with yourself and answer the question without taking the help of books or others.
- Keep the timer clock and try to finish the sample paper in a given time.
- Assume it as your real exams and maintain the neatness in handwriting and formatting answers.
- Once you are finished writing an answer, do revise before the alarm.
- After the alarm gets over, check your question paper with the suggested answer sheet.
- Be prudent while evaluating your answers and assign marks accordingly.
- Analyze your performance and make a timetable according to it.
Benefits of Solving 12th Accounts Sample Papers
- Students feel confident about their preparation and are excited about the exams.
- If they have a clear understanding of all chapters, they enjoy solving the set of complex problems.
- By solving the CBSE sample papers, students can revise the entire syllabus before exams.
- The Accounts sample papers are replicas of actual papers.
- After solving the papers, students can focus on the topic which can still ambush them on exam day.
- The student also learns to manage time and accelerate the writing speed after solving these sample papers.
We also set the 12th Accounts sample paper according to the current updated and revised syllabus. The CBSE has reinforced the annual board exams. Hence, contact VSI Jaipur to get more sample papers on Accounts, BST, and Economics prepared by expert teachers.
About VSI Jaipur
VSI Jaipur provides the best 12th commerce classes for Accounts, Maths, BST and Economics subjects. By taking tuition from VSI, you can build solid concepts and get high grades in your 12th board exams. Further, if you aspire to become a CA, you can join our coaching classes and clear the CA exams on the first attempt. VSI Jaipur is the best CA Coaching in India and our students have scored the ever-highest marks in CA IPCC, Intermediate and Final exams. Moreover, our 7 students got AIR 1 in the last 10 years.
So, join VSI Jaipur’s online or offline classes to get the best class 12th and CA result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. Has CBSE released the class 12 Accountancy sample papers for 2023 exams?
Yes, the CBSE board has released the class 12 Accountancy sample papers for the 2022-23 session on its official website.
Ques 2. Which sample papers are best for class 12th CBSE exams?
The CBSE and Oswaal sample papers are the best to practice for the 12th boards exams. Their sample papers are accurate and give students a good idea about the exam pattern.
Ques 3. Is the 12th board Accounts paper difficult?
Yes, the 12th Accounts paper is a bit difficult based on the papers of the last 3 attempts.