Download CA Intermediate Advance Accounting- Study Material/Papers/ Tips and More
Ca course is one of the most promising career course in India. CA course is divided into 3 parts and the 2nd part is the CA Intermediate Course. Intermediate is the second level of Ca course. You are eligible for this level after completing foundation level or through direct entry scheme after completing your graduation level exams.
CA Intermediate Syllabus has eight papers divided into two groups. Paper 5 Advance accounting is in the second group and is one of the most lucrative paper to gain good marks or exemption. Read this to score exemption in the second group papers.
Advance accounting is one of the main subjects of the CA course. The syllabus creates an intermediate level preparation of the student to resolve the accounting issues of unique business entities. It also helps students to develop skills to understand the different financial treatment of NBFC and banks. If students get a clear understanding of the syllabus, it will become easier for them to resolve the various complex problem related to accounts statement. Hence it is important for students to focus on this subject from day 1 and practise regularly various questions and problems to create expertise in the subject.
We are here providing you with the complete compiler of preparation material required while you want to give your best for 2020 exams. This compiler includes subject marks weightage, syllabus, study material, the previous question paper with suggested answers, RTP, MTP mock test paper.
Vsi provided the best online and pen drive classes to prepare for intermediate exams. You can also download our pendrive classes at most competitive prices.
Where to join the best CA Intermediate Coaching in Jaipur? Know more!!
We provide here CA intermediate exam date sheet and timetable.
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting syllabus 2021
You require to see your CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting syllabus thoroughly to acknowledge any new updation or revision in accounting standards. Here, you can check the CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting syllabus 2021 useful for students joined with the new course. Students can register for the CA Intermediate level after clearing the CA Foundation Course.
If you want to know about the CA Intermediate Examinations Course Guide, open the link and know the 2021 announcement by VSI Jaipur, the best CA Intermediate Coaching Institute.
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Marking Scheme and exam pattern
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting paper is under 30:70 assessment pattern. So 30 mark’s question will be MCQ basis and 70 marks will be for subjective part. The CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Marking scheme for 2021 is as follows
- -The Question Paper will be in two separates – Part I and Part II.
- -Part I will be for 30 marks MCQ types and Part II will be of the descriptive type for 70 marks.
- -You need to complete part I on OMR Sheet and Part II on the descriptive answer sheet.
- -Part II will comprise 5 questions from which Question no.1 is compulsory and any 3 questions you can do.
- -The duration of the exam will be of 3 hrs, you need to manage your time accordingly.
- -Submit it on time to the invigilator.
- -Write answers in the language you have opted while filling the Application form for CA intermediate exams.
VSI repeats history with ever Highest marks!! Click on the link to read more!!
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Weightage Chapter wise
With our table of marks weightage of any CA, Intermediate paper can efficiently manage your time and complete the relevant syllabus on time. We should consider the chapters with more weightage as priority, and students should give those chapters maximum time.
|Chapter 4||Financial Reporting of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) (Insurance co, Banking Co, Non Banking Co, Mutual Funds).||12%-16%|
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Study Material
ICAI Study Material is the best study material to help CA students clear their exams. They are sufficient by themselves and students need not buy any more books after that. The language is bit complicated but our teachers will help the students to understand it and improve their aptitude. The best study material provided here will help you understand the things carefully and even your result depends on your study material and your study plan So, check out the best CA Intermediate Study material by ICAI
- Initial Pages
- Chapter 1: Application of Accounting Standards
- Chapter 2: Partnership Accounts
- Initial Pages
- Chapter 3: Accounting for Employee Stock Option Plans
- Chapter 4: Buyback of Securities and Equity Shares with Differential Rights
- Chapter 5: Amalgamation of Companies
- Chapter 6: Internal Reconstruction
- Chapter 7: Liquidation of Companies?
- Appendix: Schedule-III to The Companies Act, 2013
- Initial Pages
- Chapter 8: Financial Statements of Banking Companies
- Unit 1: Some Relevant Provisions of The Banking Regulations Act, 1949
- Unit 2: Books of Accounts, Returns and Forms of Financial Statements
- Unit 3: Capital Adequacy Norms
- Unit 4: Income Recognition, Classification of Assets and Provisions
- Unit 5: Some Special Transactions of Banks
- Unit 6: Preparation of Financial Statements of Banks
- Chapter 9: Non-Banking Financial Companies
- Chapter 10: Consolidated Financial Statements
- -Accounting Pronouncements
- Initial Pages
- Accounting Standards
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Previous Year Question Papers with Suggested Answers
CA Intermediate is the second level of exam for cracking CA. the result of Intermediate exams is very tough and gives a pass percentage of only 20% and so. If you want to score a good rank, then solving last year’s question papers is the best way to know your level of preparation for CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting paper. Along with that you also need to check the suggested answer sheet so you can develop the writing skill of giving the answer in the same format as prescribed by ICAI.
|Question papers||Suggested answers|
|November, 2019||November 2020(coming soon)|
|November, 2019||November, 2019|
|May, 2019||May, 2019|
|November, 2018||November, 2018|
|May, 2018||May, 2018|
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Mock Test Papers for 2021
Mock test papers are mocking or imagining the exams. It is exactly like the day when you will give your real exams. VSI schedules such mock tests in intervals to keep its students well prepared for the students. ICAI also scheduled such mock tests before exams. It is important to appear for such mock tests as you may get an idea about exam pattern and also about the updated syllabus. Practising ICAI mock test papers, model question papers will help you in your upcoming CA Intermediate exam. You can download the CA Intermediate Mock Test Papers of Advanced Accounting from here.
Related post:- https://www.vsijaipur.com/importance-of-ca-ipcc-mock-tests/
VSI CA Intermediate/ IPCC Mock Test Papers with Answers Keys CA Intermediate/ IPCC mock test series for CA aspirants by Vidya Sagar Institute, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Contact at 093514-68666 to join and more details. Best CA Coaching Institute in India – CPT, IPCC, CA Final, CS – VSI
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Revision Test Papers(RTP) for 2021
If you want to succeed in CA Intermediate 2021 exams, It is important to revise all the subjects. RC Sharma always requests students to keep Practicing ICAI Question paper with suggested answers. Watch the video to get an overview of the best study plan for Intermediate exams.
Download RTP for both Hindi and English medium students.
- May 2020 – Hindi Medium
- May, 2020
- November 2019
- May 2019 – Hindi Medium
- May 2019
- November 2018 – Hindi Medium
- November 2018
- May 2018
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Online and Pendrive Classes
If you are looking for the best CA Intermediate Advanced Online and Pendrive Classes, then VSI Jaipur is the best known for giving the best Online classes and Pendrive classes by well-qualified and experienced teachers known for their best results. You can also apply for CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Online and Pendrive Classes at VSI Jaipur at the pocket-friendly prices. Online classes are the best way to save a lot to time in your day, by saving travelling time to a coaching institute, the additional time that students take out to talk to friends, and in many other ways.
If you are thinking ‘How to Prepare for CA Intermediate May 2021 Group 2 Papers’ then click on the link and now more.
CA Intermediate 2021 Results
CA intermediate results are tough. The pass percentage is only around 20 %. VSI Jaipur is the best-known CA Institute for giving best results. It is well known for top ranking AIRs every year. VSI Jaipur provides the well-experienced faculties that will help every student personally to make him/her things clear in every way. VSI Jaipur also provides the regular Mock-test Paper series to help students to have a better idea of exams and to have a wonderful practice. Click on the given link to check out the toppers of intermediate have to say.
CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting Tips and Tricks
- -Better to make a study plan for the entire syllabus of CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting and fix the timetable to you.
- -You should try to adjust your timings for separate subjects such as numerical-based papers and detailed type papers.
- -You should make notes of chapters to understand the contents and arrangement of various topics & sub-topics.
- -Do the self-questioning while revising various topics.
- -Try to answer in the same details format as suggested in ICAI prescribed Answer sheets.
VSI gives the best CA coaching to prepare for all papers With the mock test paper series and continuous revision, students become comfortable with the subject and can score good marks.
Comment below to know more or join our online classes for better study of Advanced Accounting Paper for CA Intermediate 2021.