Common Reasons of Facing Failure During ICAI CA Examination
Hey, we are here to help you out for better preparation of CA examinations. We always want to help you in achieving good scores in this extraordinary program. Today, we will discuss with you some significant things that give so much stress to a CA aspirant.
As we know, each and every student is a victim of this nervousness and don’t know the tips for preparing well. Most of the individuals never work on improving their performance due to lack of knowledge. Instead of ignoring, we can work on our CA studies and get the destination point effectively.
Do you know why the passing marks in ICAI exams are less as compared to other examinations?
The reason behind that, the level of this professional course is really very high and papers are a bit difficult so CA study tips are helpful for getting success.
A recent report of CA toppers and its stories reveals a very interestingly and wondering fact which is – “Failure improves the taste of victory”. The proportion of preparing students for CA – the professional course is those who are brilliant in their schools. But, when they face failures in these exams so they get traumatized. It is very common these days that students go into depression.
“Human being requires failures in life because it is necessary to enjoy the success”. It states that failure provokes the way of achievement.
There are few important reasons for being a failure in CA exam preparation along with remedies –
Don’t plan properly and time management skills
Nowadays, students show carelessness towards their career. Instead of feeling guilty throughout your life, be serious about your career and do such kind of things that are useful. During preparation, students usually engage in various kinds of parties that can be complete without them.
However, they don’t understand the value of time. Don’t waste time otherwise time will suck you, this small statement describes everything in a single line. If you are preparing for CA IPCC, then you should follow the time management tips for success.
Don’t ask too much about the study material and waste time to arrange it
For preventing such kind of things, here we use only use – Rest in peace. As we know, there is no one present in the world who will tell you how to manage your valuable time with its effectiveness.
The reason behind that, every individual has its own capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses which an individual knows very well, so how can any expert tell the feasible study plans for him or her. CA aspirants have to understand their utility of time and arrange according to it.
Not having clear vision between both and single group exams
It completely depends on the capability of students and their time available for handling both group’s examinations at a time. Most get confused in between this thing that both groups are right to give or the single one.
There is no point of discussion with your friends and others because they give advice as per their thinking. But, aspirants know very well which one is the best option for them.
Presentation skills are not good
Various rank holders said this line, that they scored good marks in the examination because of knowing the skills of writing and presenting their thoughts.
This is another big reason for failure in ICAI exams. Therefore, start working on presentation skills otherwise, students will never know their mistakes in every attempt.
Don’t have self-awareness
There are so many students completely dependent on their coaching instead of doing self-study also. Experts say they have to develop their own calibers and concepts of solving the problems.
Avoid the format of writing
Don’t do practice roughly because it will make your habit. Always practice for exams just like as you are at the exam hall and write the paper. It will surely help to score good grades.
Collect lots of advice but don’t implement
It is a very good habit of getting advice from other experts. But, if you don’t implement it in your life of passing the exams then the advice is useless.
Don’t analyze mistakes
Analyzing of mistakes will proceed with you in the path of success. Without any reason, no one will fail in examinations.
Take too much stress
Frustration, Panic, Depressions are very common symptoms of any student life. Especially, when they are preparing for higher-level exams.
Don’t give proper time for revision
Forget the time of revision which can put you into serious troubles. Make a proper revision plan that moves the direction of success.
Avoid the theory section of practical subjects
In ICAI examinations, approx 50% of chapters are theory in practical subjects, and 30% of questions come in papers are from theory. Learn each and everything minutely so no one can get panic in the exam hall.
Selection of books are not correct
Select such kind of books and study material for this highly competitive exam that can be understandable. Sometimes, someone says that this book is good so we opt it without using our mind.
Start preparation before 2-3 months ago
From the day of registering at the ICAI Institute, start the study. In this way, students gain 1 mark each day, which is really worth to them. In addition, they will not face any kind of trouble before weeks of the exam.
Instead of reading casually and read the subjects with complete concentration, students have to try to clear their concepts which help during the examinations. If the concept is clear of an aspirant then they will surely give the best answers to the questions.
If you found this information on why CA aspirants fail in exams useful for you then please share it. Therefore, helping other students to know these reasons of getting a failure and improve their performance.
How to Overcome the Failure of ICAI CA Exams
Given below are the tips to overcome the failure of ICAI CA exams. The tips are as follows:
- candidates should avoid group studies with friends. Students have to complete the entire syllabus, and for this, they should be very focused.
- candidates should try to complete the entire syllabus before time so that they get time to do revision for at least three times before the CA exam.
- CA candidates should divide their topics into small parts and try to complete that particular topic on the same day.
- To clear the CA exam in one attempt, candidates should have a positive attitude. They should be self-motivated to study all the time.
- To rank in the CA exam candidates should plan to study for at least 10 to 15 hours per day.
- Try to revise theory subjects on a daily basis, and prepare short notes for every topic. This will help them at the time of revision.
- CA candidates should make a study plan, and should strictly follow that plan.
- CA candidates must prepare their own short notes for every topic of the entire syllabus. This will help candidates to revise easily.
- Students should also practice on improving their quality of answers. For this, they should solve mock test papers which will help them a self-assessment.
- To rank in the CA exam students need to avoid social media, tv, internet, etc to stay focussed towards their goal.
- After continuous study for at least 3-4 hours, candidates should take a short break, this will increase their efficiency.
- Candidates should make their study plan in such a way that they maintain one theory subject with one practical subject.
- Students should be regular during their articleship training.
- To rank in the CA exam. It is very important to have a crystal clear concept for each and every topic.
- To excel in the CA exam, candidates should stay healthy. CA candidates are advised to take proper diet with proper sleep.
- To avoid stress, CA candidates should do yoga or meditation daily for at least 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. For pursuing CA classes, which institute should I join?
Ans: For Pursuing CA classes, candidates must join Vidya Sagar Institute, the best CA institute in India.
Q2. Do ICAI CA revision test papers, and mock test papers help for revision?
Ans: Yes, ICAI CA revision test papers and mock test papers are very helpful for candidates at the time of revision.
Q3. From where can students download the CA revised syllabus?
Ans: VSI helps students to download the CA revised syllabus 2020.
Q4. Is the ICAI CA study material helpful?