CA IPCC Exam Application Form Nov 2020- Procedure to Fill Online
ICAI started accepting the CA IPCC Exam Application Form for May 2020 from 5th February 2020. And the last day for accepting the application form for CA IPCC May 2020 was 26th February 2020.
The Candidates were submitted the Application Form for CA IPCC May 2020 till 4th March 2020 along with late fees.
Checkout CA IPCC/ Inter Date sheet from this link.
Important Dates for CA IPCC Nov 2020 Examination
|Closing of Online Examination Form Window||TBA|
|Availability of CA IPCC application form||5th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the CA IPCC application form||26th February 2020|
|Availability of CA IPCC application form||5th August 2020 to 25th August 2020|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The opening of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|New exam dates of IPCC Aug 2020 (Group I)||2nd, 4th, 6th & 8th NOVEMBER 2020|
|New exam dates of IPCC Aug 2020 (Group II)||10th, 12th & 16th NOVEMBER 2020|
Looking for CA IPCC Application form? You can apply for the CA IPCC exams from the ICAI Official site only. There is no such physical procedure which allows you to apply for CA IPCC offline. This online application needs you to register on the ICAI official portal first. Then only, you can fill your IPCC online application form.
Procedure to Fill CA IPCC Online Exam Form
We have provided the procedure to fill CA IPCC exam application form online, before that you must read the eligibility criteria for CA IPCC
Click here www.icaiexam.icai.org. This link will take you to the ICAI Official page.
How to Register on the ICAI portal –
- If you are already registered then click on the Login button from the Menu but candidates who are not registered go for “Register Now”.
- In order to register yourself submit your registration details like Email ID and Mobile Number to complete the first step of Application. (Candidates whose registration details are not getting matched with the ICAI records will get facilitated by provisional registration.
- Thereafter, you will get an option to “complete your profile” which is the second step of Registration. Here you will have to fill the other relevant details like Address, Name of the City, Country, State etc. Now save your details by clicking on “Save Details”.
- After completing the above-mentioned procedures, you will be eligible to fill the application form for CA IPCC Nov 2020 exams.
How to Apply for IPCC Examination –
- Registered users submit their Registration Number as a User ID and password to log in their account.
- Now, fill the credentials asked in the form correctly and upload the scanned copy of Declaration of Service (Students who either joined or converted into Direct Entry Route).
- Verify all the details mentioned in the form and click on “Save and Preview” button. In order to make any changes click on “Back to form” and after final verification click on “Final Submit” button.
- Now, you have to make the payment of CA IPCC Exam application fees by clicking on “Make Payment” button. Until your payment is not completed and pdf is not generated, your application form will not be accepted.
- After successful completion of payment, the system will automatically generate a PDF. Click on “Download PDF” and keep its print for further reference.
Documents required to fill CA IPCC Application Form
Students need to have these below mentioned document with them while filling CA IPCC Exam Form-
- Soft Copy of Document of Registration Form
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Scanned Signature
- Mastercard/ Debit/Credit Card/Visa/Maestro Card/etc
CA IPCC Exam Form Fees For Nov 2020
ICAI has facilitated that you can make the payment of IPCC Exam application form by VISA / MASTERCARD or Credit or Debit Card. The candidates shall bring to their notice that late fees will be applicable if the application is submitted after the last date.
|For Indian Centers|
|Single Group||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Group||Rs 2700/-|
|Single Group||US $ 325|
|Both Group||US $ 500|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200|
|Both Group||INR 3400|
Late Fees for Submission of IPCC Application Form After the Last Date –
|Domestic and Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 10/-|
Also, read our ultimate guide on How to Rank in CA IPCC Examinations
Refund Policy for Application Fees
The fees once paid for the application form will not be refunded/cancelled/adjusted. Only the following conditions will be considered:
- failure in electronic transmission,
- multiple payments,
- lost transaction (after payment).
In case of multiple payments, the amount is refunded within 30 days from the last date of exam form submissions.
You need to send an email to ICAI at intermediate_examhelpline@icai.In within the 45 days time limit from the last date of exam form submissions if you do not receive the refund.
CA IPCC Application Correction Window
Any student who has committed any mistake or error while filling CA IPCC Exam Form, ICAI Provide them one chance to rectify the mistake or error of change in Medium, Group, Zone and Centre through CA IPCC correction Window 1st and 2nd.
IPCC Correction Window 1- If any student commits any error while filling CA IPCC exam form and comes to know about it after submitting the form. ICAI gives them one more chance to rectify the mistake. CA IPCC Application Correction Window 1 is open soon after last date of Filling CA IPCC Exam form, for rectifying Medium, Centre and Group, etc as soon as a student comes to know about the mistake and it is totally free of cost.
IPCC Correction Window- 2 – If any student comes to know about their error in Medium or Centre after CA IPCC Admit Card Issued by ICAI, they will get one more chance to rectify the mistake by IPCC Correction Window 2, in wich they have to pay INR 1000.
The process of rectifying errors through the Correction Window is completely online. Follow the below-given steps if you have to change details in your Application Form.
- Visit the icaiexam.icai.org website and enter your login information.
- Open your dashboard, and edit the changes in your exam form.
- Next, you need to write or type an application for the requested changes in your CA Intermediate Exam Form. Physically sign the application and upload a scanned copy on the correction window.
- Click ‘Submit’ after the above steps are done.
Correction Window-1 and 2 opens after the last date of filling exam form with late fees. This year, due to the constantly changing nationwide conditions, the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India announced the re-opening of the correction window only for change in the Examination Centre selected by students in their CA Intermediate Exam Forms. However, due to the prevailing uncertain situations, the same has now been postponed until further notice.
For now, there are no provisions for any changes in the CA Exam Form. ICAI will give new guidelines/announcements for the re-opening of the Correction Window.
What if my Photograph or Signature are not showing on the CA IPCC Exam Form?
If a Photograph or Signature of any student does not appear on CA IPCC Exam Form, a student needs to download the CA IPCC Exam Form and affix their Passport Sized Photograph and Signature. After affixing it, they have to attest it from a chartered Accountant/ Member of ICAI and send it to the ICAI Examination Authority on the following Address.
The Additional Secretary of Exams
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
Exam Timings for CA IPCC Nov 2020
ICAI has generally set 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM for CA IPCC exams but according to countries and cities, ICAI has set different timings.
|Indian Centres||2.00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat centers||12:30 PM to 3:30 PM|
|Doha Centre||11:30 AM to 2:30 PM|
|Kathmandu Centre||2:15 PM to 5:15 PM|
CA IPCC Examination Center(s) in India
Date Sheet for CA IPCC Nov 2020 Examination –
|Paper 1: Accounting||Group I||30th July 2020||Thursday||Nov2020|
|Paper 2: Corporate Laws and Other Laws||2nd August 2020||Sunday|
|Paper 3: Cost Accounting & Financial Management||4th August 2020||Tuesday|
|Paper 4: Taxation||6th August 2020||Thursday|
|Paper 5: Advanced Accounting||Group II||8th August 2020||Saturday|
|Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance||10th August 2020||Monday|
|Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management||13th August 2020||Thursday|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1– Can I Change my Medium or Centre after filling CA IPCC Exam Form Nov 2020?
Ans- Yes, students can change their Medium or Centre after submitting the CA IPCC Exam Form through the Correction Window.
Ques 2– How much do ICAI charge for filling CA IPCC Exam Form after the due date?
Ans- ICAI charges INR 600 and USD 10 if filling the CA IPCC exam form after the due date.
Ques3– How much do Indian Nationals have to Pay for filling CA IPCC Exam Form?
Ans- Indian Nationals need to pay INR 1500 for a single group and INR 2700 for both groups.
Ques 4– How much do Foreign Nationals have to Pay for filling CA IPCC Exam Form?
Ans – Foreign Nationals need to pay USD 325 for a single group and USD 500 for both groups.
Ques 5– Is it a must to register for CA IPCC Exams before Filling CA IPCC Exam Form?
Ans 5- Yes, it must register for CA IPCC Exams before Filling CA IPCC Exam Form