CA IPCC Exam Application Form May 2020- Procedure to Fill Online
Updation will be done after the official announcement by ICAI.
ICAI will start accepting the CA IPCC Exam Application Form for May 2020 from 5th February 2020. And the last day for accepting the application form for CA IPCC May 2020 is 26th February 2020.
The Candidates can submit the Application Form for CA IPCC May 2020 till 4th March 2020 along with late fees.
Checkout CA IPCC/ Inter Date sheet from this link.
Important Dates for CA IPCC May 2020 Examination
|Clossing of Online Examination Form Window||TBA|
|Availability of CA IPCC application form||5th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the CA IPCC application form||26th February 2020|
|Availability of CA IPCC application form (with late fee)||4th March 2020|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The opening of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
Looking for CA IPCC Application form? You can apply for the CA IPCC exams from the ICAI Official site only. There is no such physical procedure which allows you to apply for CA IPCC offline. This online application needs you to register on the ICAI official portal first. Then only, you can fill your IPCC online application form.
Procedure to Fill CA IPCC Online Exam Form
We have provided the procedure to fill CA IPCC exam application form online, before that you must read the eligibility criteria for CA IPCC
Click here www.icaiexam.icai.org. This link will take you to the ICAI Official page.
How to Register on the ICAI portal –
- If you are already registered then click on the Login button from the Menu but candidates who are not registered go for “Register Now”.
- In order to register yourself submit your registration details like Email ID and Mobile Number to complete the first step of Application. (Candidates whose registration details are not getting matched with the ICAI records will get facilitated by provisional registration.
- Thereafter, you will get an option to “complete your profile” which is the second step of Registration. Here you will have to fill the other relevant details like Address, Name of the City, Country, State etc. Now save your details by clicking on “Save Details”.
- After completing the above-mentioned procedures, you will be eligible to fill the application form for CA IPCC May 2020 exams.
How to Apply for IPCC Examination –
- Registered users submit their Registration Number as a User ID and password to log in their account.
- Now, fill the credentials asked in the form correctly and upload the scanned copy of Declaration of Service (Students who either joined or converted into Direct Entry Route).
- Verify all the details mentioned in the form and click on “Save and Preview” button. In order to make any changes click on “Back to form” and after final verification click on “Final Submit” button.
- Now, you have to make the payment of CA IPCC Exam application fees by clicking on “Make Payment” button. Until your payment is not completed and pdf is not generated, your application form will not be accepted.
- After successful completion of payment, the system will automatically generate a PDF. Click on “Download PDF” and keep its print for further reference.
CA IPCC Exam Form Fees For May 2020
ICAI has facilitated that you can make the payment of IPCC Exam application form by VISA / MASTERCARD or Credit or Debit Card. The candidates shall bring to their notice that late fees will be applicable if the application is submitted after the last date.
|For Indian Centers|
|Single Group||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Group||Rs 2700/-|
|Single Group||US $ 325|
|Both Group||US $ 500|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200|
|Both Group||INR 3400|
Late Fees for Submission of IPCC Application Form After the Last Date –
|Domestic and Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 10/-|
Also, read our ultimate guide on How to Rank in CA IPCC Examinations
Date Sheet for CA IPCC May 2020 Examination –
|Paper 1: Accounting||Group I||3rd May 2020||Sunday|
|Paper 2: Corporate Laws and Other Laws||5th May 2020||Tuesday|
|Paper 3: Cost Accounting & Financial Management||8th May 2020||Friday|
|Paper 4: Taxation||10th May 2020||Sunday|
|Paper 5: Advanced Accounting||Group II||12th May 2020||Tuesday|
|Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance||14th May 2020||Thursday|
|Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management||16th May 2020||Saturday|