ICAI CA Final Exam Form Nov 2022: Last Date, Fees, How to Fill the Application Form
According to the ICAI official notification, the CA Final exam form Nov 2022 will be available from Aug 10 to Aug 31, 2022. The ICAI CA Final application form last date is Aug 31, 2022. Moreover, you can submit the exam form till Sept 7 with a late fee of Rs. 600 or $10. Students can fill out the CA Final examination form online at the ICAI website – icaiexam.icai.org.
To fill out the CA Final exam form Nov 2022, visit the ICAI website, submit the required details and pay the exam form fees. The CA Final exam form fee for a single group is Rs 1800 and for both groups is Rs 3300.
For rectifying errors in the CA Final examination form, ICAI will also open the correction window. Students who have successfully filled out the ICAI exam form can download the admit card.
In this article, we’ll share important details regarding the CA Final Nov 2022 application form dates, how to fill the form, exam fees, documents required, and the correction window.
ICAI CA Final Exam Form Dates Nov 2022
Based on the ICAI official notification, the ICAI will open the CA Final exam form window for Nov 2022 exams on Aug 10, 2022.
The last date to fill out the CA Final Nov 2022 exam form is Aug 31, 2022. And with the late fee, the last date to fill the form is Sept 7, 2022.
Check the table to know all the important dates of the CA Final Nov 2022 examination form:
|Opening of CA Final Exam Form Nov 2022||Aug 10, 2022|
|Last date of Final Exam Form Nov 2022||Aug 31, 2022|
|Last date of CA Final Exam Form (with late fees)||Sept 7, 2022|
|Opening of Correction Window I||Sept, 2022|
|Closing of Correction Window I||Sept, 2022|
|CA Final Exam Dates||Nov 1 to Nov 16, 2022|
Check the CA Final Nov 2022 exam dates from this page.
Documents Required for CA Final Application Form Nov 2022
Given below are some of the mandatory documents that students must keep with themselves while filling out the ICAI Final exam form:
- CA Final Registration form.
- Attested copy of admits card/ mark sheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate, i.e. SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Signed and Scanned copy of CA Final Declaration Form/ Certificate of Service.
Must Check: CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers
Interviews of VSI CA Final May 2022 Rankers
How to Fill ICAI CA Final Exam Form Nov 2022 Online?
To fill out the ICAI CA Final Nov 2022 exam form online, follow these steps:
- Visit the ICAI website – icaiexam.icai.org, and log in to your account.
- Verify the details appearing on the form and click on Save and Preview.
- In case of wrong details in the form, click on Back to Form. And after rectifying the errors, click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Now, submit the declaration form. For this, you have to download and fill out the CA Final declaration form or certificate of service. Afterwards, scan the document and upload it on the website.
- To pay the CA Final exam form fees, click on the “Make Payment” button.
- Once the payment is done, the system will automatically generate an application pdf. Download the examination form and print the pdf for future reference.
Sometimes, students encounter errors like payment not being done due to slow internet or the payment is done but they didn’t receive the PDF. In these cases, make the payment again. Then, mail ICAI about the payment issue and you’ll get your money refunded.
CA Final Exam Fees Nov 2022
Students can check the CA Final exam form fees for single and both groups in the table below.
|CA Final Exam Form Fees||Single Group||Both Groups|
|Indian Centres||Rs. 1800||Rs. 3300|
|Kathmandu Centres||Rs. 2200||Rs. 4000|
|Overseas Centres||$ 325||$ 550|
Students can pay the CA Final exam fees through Visa, Mastercard, Debit card and Credit Card.
If a candidate can’t submit the application form till the last date, then they can fill the form with a late fee of Rs. 600 for Indian/Kathmandu Centers and US$ 10 for Overseas Centers.
Check out the complete CA Final Fee, including the ICAI exam form fee, registration fee, articleship fee, etc.
What if my Photograph or Signature is not showing on the CA Final Application Form?
Students need to download the application form and attach a passport-sized photo and signature. Then, attest it from the Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer. After attesting it, send it to the ICAI office at the address mentioned below-
The Additional Secretary of Exams,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI),
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
- ICAI is very strict about deadlines and does not accept any late submissions of printed PDF Exam Forms at their office. You shouldn’t wait till the last date and fill out the CA Final Exam Form early.
- You are not supposed to paste any photograph on the already appearing photograph on the generated form. And, you are not allowed to do over-writing and sign on the already signed area on the form.
Must Check: CA Final Study Material for 2022 exams.
CA Final Correction Window 2022
ICAI gives the students one chance to rectify any errors made in the CA Final exam form through the facility of Correction Window. Now, students can change their medium, group, centre, zone, syllabus, elective papers, etc through Correction Window 1.
For rectification of errors, keep a written or typed request application seeking the change in details. Add your signature and keep a scanned copy of the application ready. After this, you can follow these steps when the correction window is opened.
- Visit the official ICAI Exam website on a desktop: icaiexam.icai.org.
- Use your unique credentials to log in to your account and open your dashboard.
- Edit the details in your CA Final Exam Form. Recheck all the details.
- Add the application you have previously kept aside.
- Submit the form.
(Note: Successful submission means your request has been posted. It does not mean that ICAI has approved your desired changes. You will be able to see the changed status in your Admit Card.)
Note: ICAI releases the admit card 14 days prior to the examination. Check all the details related to the CA Final Admit Card by clicking here.
Must Read: How to Get Rank in CA Final
Important Instructions for filing ICAI Exam Form 2022
ICAI has announced important instructions regarding the CA Final Form Nov 2022 that are mentioned below:
- While filling out the CA final examination form, students must keep important details with them like registration number, mobile number, and PIN and fill them correctly.
- It is mandatory to upload a scanned copy of the Certificate of Service signed by the Principal or Member in .jpg/jpeg format in 100-300Kb/ 200 DPI resolution
- After filling out the CA Final application form, recheck the form twice.
- Students must keep two-three copies of the filled form for future reference.
- Don’t fold the ICAI exam form Nov 2022 while posting. You have to submit the form in PDF Format to the concerned examination authority.
- Candidates can write exams in Hindi or English, and they need to choose the medium accordingly while filling out the CA Final Exam Form Nov 2022.
Students can check the latest details about the CA final result through the given link.
What After the CA Final Exam Form?
After filing the ICAI exam form Nov 2022 for CA Finals, students are left with 2-3 months for the exams. So, we advise the students to start revising the course and practising the mock test papers.
Furthermore, ICAI will release the admit card for the CA Final Nov 2022 exams in the last week of October 2022. So, students can download the admit card from the ICAI website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. What are the dates to fill out the CA Final application form for Nov 2022?
Ans. Students can fill out the CA Final Nov 2022 Application form from Aug 10 to Aug 31, 2022. The last date to submit the CA Final exam form with late fees is Sept 7, 2022.
Ques 2. How to make the changes in the CA Final exam form after submitting it?
Ans. Students can make the changes in the exam form through the correction window. The correction window will open after the last date of filing the exam form.
Ques 3. What is the last date to fill out the CA Final Registration form for Nov 2022 exams?
Ans. The last date to fill out the CA Final Nov 2022 registration form was July 1, 2022.
Ques 4. Is everyone required to send a hard copy of the application form to the ICAI office?
Ans. No, only those candidates whose photo and sign is not appearing in the CA Final Application Form. They need to send a signed hard copy of the form with the attached photograph and duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Ques 5. Are the CA Final exam form fees paid online refundable?
Ans. The fee is non-refundable/adjustable neither can it be cancelled. Only in case of double/multiple payments from the same registration ID, error, or failure in electronic transmission, and in situations where payment is automatically made after the lost transaction, a refund policy is applicable.
Ques 6. How can I ask for a refund of the Exam Form Fee from ICAI?
Ans. You need to write an e-mail to ICAI at [email protected] within 45 days from the closing date of application form submissions and need to attach documentary evidence for verification purposes.