ICAI CA Final Exam Form May 2022 – How to Fill, Fees, Last Date
CA Final Exam Form May 2022 – ICAI has re-opened the window to fill the CA Final application form for the May 2022 exams. Students can fill out their ICAI CA Final May 2022 exam form from March 26 to March 30, 2022, on the official website – icai.org with the late fee of Rs. 600. Earlier, the dates to fill out the exam form was from February 21 to March 20, 2022.
To fill out the CA Final exam form for May 2022, students have to visit the ICAI website, enter the required details and pay the application form fees. The CA Final exam form fees for a single group is Rs. 1800 and for both groups is Rs. 3300.
ICAI opens the correction window for the May 2022 exam form for any rectification of error. Candidates can apply for the corrections from March 21 to March 30, 2022.
Check the detailed procedure to fill the CA Final Application form, important dates, documents needed, exam fees, correction window, and timings, relevant to the May 2022 attempt.
CA Final Exam Form Dates for May 2022
As per the ICAI’s recent notification, CA students have one more chance to fill out the CA Final exam form for the May 2022 exams. Check the table below to know the dates of filing the CA Final application form, opening & closing of correction window and CA Final exams of May 2022.
|Opening of CA Final Exam Form May 2022||February 21, 2022|
|Last date of the Final Exam Form May 2022||March 13, 2022|
|Last date of CA Final Exam Form (with late fees)||March 20, 2022|
|New Dates of CA Final Exam Form||March 26 to 30, 2022|
|Opening of Correction Window I||March 21, 2022|
|Closing of Correction Window I||March 30, 2022|
|CA Final Exam Dates||Group -I: 14, 17, 19 & 21 May 2022|
Group -II: 23, 25, 27 & 29 May 2022
Students can check CA Final exam dates through this link.
Documents Required for CA Final Exam Form May 2022
Given below are some of the mandatory documents, that students must keep with themselves while filing the exam form:
- CA Final Registration form.
- Attested copy of admits card/ mark sheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Signed and Scanned copy of CA Final Declaration Form/ Certificate of Service.
Must Check: CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers
How to Fill CA Final Exam Form May 2022 Online?
To fill the CA Final exam f0rm for May 2022 exams online, follow these steps:
- Visit the ICAI website – icaiexam.icai.org, and log in to your account.
- Verify the details appearing on the CA Final Exam Form May 2022 and click on Save and Preview.
- In case of wrong details in the form, click on Back to Form. And, after rectifying the errors, click on the Final Submit button.
- Now, submit the declaration form. For this, you have to download and fill out the CA Final declaration form or certificate of service. Afterwards, scan the document and upload it on the website.
- To pay the CA Final exam form fees, click on the Make Payment button.
- Once the payment is done, the system will automatically generate an application pdf. Download the examination form and print the pdf for future reference.
In some cases, students encounter errors like payment not being done due to slow internet or the payment is done but they didn’t receive the PDF. In these cases, make the payment again. Then, mail ICAI about the payment issue and you’ll get your money refunded.
Read More: CA Final Study Material for 2022 exams.
What if my Photograph or Signature are not showing on the CA Final Exam Form?
Students need to download the exam form and attach the passport-sized photograph and signature. Then, attest it from the Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer. After attesting it, send it to the ICAI office at the below-mentioned address-
The Additional Secretary of Exams,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI),
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
- ICAI is very strict about deadlines and does not accept any submissions of printed PDF Exam Forms at their office. It is advisable that you don’t wait till the last date, and fill out the CA Final Exam Form at least a week before the last date. So that, if any technical problem arises, and you are needed to send the printout to the ICAI office, then you will have enough days to deliver the printout of the form on time.
- You are not supposed to paste any photograph on the already appearing photograph on the generated form. And, you are not allowed to do over-writing and sign on the already signed area on the form.
CA Final Exam Form Fees May 2022
The CA Final exam fees can be paid through Visa, Mastercard, Debit card and Credit Card. Students can check the CA Final exam form fees for single and both groups in the table below.
|CA Final Exam Form Fees||Single Group||Both Groups|
|Indian Centres||Rs. 1800||Rs. 3300|
|Kathmandu Centres||Rs. 2200||Rs. 4000|
|Overseas Centres||$ 325||$ 550|
In case, if a candidate, by any chance, can’t submit the application form till March 13, 2022, then they can fill the form till 20th March with a late fee of Rs. 600 for Indian/Kathmandu Centers and US$ 10 for Overseas Centers.
Check out the complete CA Final Fee, including the registration form fee, exam form fee, articleship fee, practical training fee, etc.
CA Final Correction Window 2022
ICAI gives the students one chance to rectify any errors made in the CA Final exam form through the facility of Correction Window. Now, students can change their medium, group, centre, zone, syllabus, elective papers, etc through Correction Window 1.
Steps to Apply for Corrections in CA Final Application Form
All the CA Final students, who wish to apply for any change in their already submitted application form, must keep a written or typed request application seeking the change in details. Add your signature and keep a scanned copy of the application ready. The ICAI will open the Correction window after the last date of filing the exam form.
After this, you can follow these steps when the correction window is opened.
- Visit the official ICAI Exam website on a desktop: icaiexam.icai.org.
- Use your unique credentials to log in to your account and open your dashboard.
- Edit the details in your CA Final Exam Form. Re-check all the details.
- Add the application you have previously kept aside.
- Submit the form.
(Note: Successful submission means your request has been posted. It does not mean that ICAI has approved your desired changes. You will be able to see the changed status in your Admit Card.)
The CA Final exam form correction window has been opened by the ICAI from March 21 to March 27, 2022.
Note: ICAI releases the admit card 14 days prior to the examination. Check all the details related to the CA Final Admit Card by clicking here.
Must Read: How to Get Rank in CA Final
Important Instructions Regarding CA Final Exam Form May 2022
ICAI has announced important instructions regarding the CA Final Form May 2022 that are mentioned below
- While filling out the CA final exam form, students need to keep mandatory documents with them like Registration Number, Mobile Number, and Personal Identification Number(PIN) and fill them correctly.
- It is mandatory to upload a scanned copy of the Certificate of Service signed by the Principal or Member in .jpg/jpeg format in 100-300Kb/ 200 DPI resolution
- Making Online Payment through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Net banking.
- After filling out the CA Final application form, students must check the form twice.
- Students are required to keep two-three copies of the filled form for future reference.
- Don’t fold the exam form while posting. It should be submitted in PDF Format to the concerned examination authority.
- Candidates have the option to write exams in Hindi or English, and they need to choose the medium accordingly while filling the CA Final Exam Form May 2022.
Students now can check the latest details about the CA final result through the given link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. What is the last date to fill the CA Final Exam Form for May 2022?
Ans. ICAI has reopened the window for submitting the CA Final exam form for May 2022. So, the last date for the CA Final exam form May 2022 is March 30, 2022.
Ques 2. How to make the changes in the CA Final exam form after submitting it?
Ans. Students can make the changes in the exam form through the correction window. The correction window will be open from 21st March to 27th March 2022.
Ques 3. Is it mandatory to register for the CA Final course before filling out the application form?
Ans. Yes, a student must get registered for CA Final before filling out the application form.
Ques 4. Is everyone required to send a hard copy of the application form to the ICAI office?
Ans. No, only those candidates whose photograph and signature is not appearing in the CA Final Application Form need to send a signed hardcopy of the form with the attached photograph and duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Ques 5. Is the CA Final exam form fees paid online refundable?
Ans. The fee is non-refundable/adjustable neither can it be cancelled. Only in case of double/multiple payments from the same registration ID, error, or failure in electronic transmission, and in situations where payment is automatically made after the lost transaction, refund policy is applicable.
Ques 6. How can I ask for a refund of the Exam Form Fee from ICAI?
Ans. The refund is made by ICAI to the same bank account which was used for the fee payment of the application form. It is made within 21 days after the last date of submitting the exam forms. In case the refund is not transferred to your account, you must write an e-mail to ICAI at [email protected] within 45 days from the closing date of application form submissions. You need to attach the documentary evidence such as a bank statement which will be used for verification by ICAI.