Download New Reduced ISC Syllabus for Class 11 2022 Exam
ISC Syllabus for class 11 – ISC has released the reduced syllabus for class 11 for the 2022 exams. Students can download the ISC syllabus for class 11 from this website. Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is the council that are responsible for drafting the syllabus of the ISC board and conducting the exams.
ISC Class 11 Syllabus and Curriculum offers students a good range of subjects. English is compulsory for all students registered in the ISC Exam. However, students can select any other five elective subjects of their choice. The ISC syllabus for 11th class focuses on building conceptual and practical knowledge among students.
11th class students make a choice between commerce, science, and arts subjects. To obtain good marks in final exams students must study according to the syllabus prescribed by the ISC board. Every year the ISC exams are held in the month of Feb-March. In this blog, you’ll get the complete ISC syllabus for class 11 with the marking scheme for 2022 exams.
Reduced and Updated ISC Board Class 11 Syllabus 2022
ISC Board syllabus 2022 is a course planning for class 11th students by the CISCE. In the syllabus, all the important topics and chapters are covered. This year ISC syllabus is reduced by 30% to accommodate the covid-19 crisis. Many important new chapters are prolonged for another session to initiate.
ISC Class 11 Syllabus 2021-22
Students should have a hard copy or soft copy of the ISC class 11 reduced syllabus for 2021-22. This will help them during preparation by managing their time and focusing on important chapters. In the following table, you’ll get the direct download links of all the subjects of Science, Commerce and Arts in PDF format.
💢For Hindi 2022 reduced syllabus, consider the new prescribed textbook for the subject.
💢There is no change sin the syllabus of Indian Languages, Modern Foreign Languages, Classical Languages, like Sanskrit, Engineering Science, Music (Indian Music and Western Music), Art.
Importance of ISC Board 11 Syllabus
The 12th std. classes are important for students’ careers. The subjects, chosen in class 11, continue in class 12th also. The students are also assessed through the practical work. The practical and project work help them to understand the application of theoretical concepts.
The new ISC syllabus for class 11 will help students:
- To have assessment, evaluation and analytical skills.
- To have a strong conceptual understanding of the subjects.
- To have better reading and writing skills
- To make use of information technology in Math, accounts and other algorithm based subjects.
- To create new perspective on dynamic environment of our country
- To get acquainted with international culture and practices.
Marks Imputation Formulae For The Remaining ISC Year 2022 Examination
Apart from knowing the ISC syllabus, class 11 students should also be aware of the marking scheme. The assessment will be done on a basic algorithm that’s been formulated by the experts. The assessment process will include:
- Average of a candidate’s best three subject marks in the board examination.
- Total marks obtained by the candidate in the Project & Practical Work of the subject.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the Project & Practical Work of the subject.
The assessment of ISC will help to measure a student’s proficiency in the subject and their general academic ability.
Check the marks imputation algorithm from here.
ISC Board Class 11 Results 2022
Once the examinations of class 11th are over, students start searching for their class 11th result. ISC board releases the The Indian School Certificate (ISC – Class XI) result in the month of June. The result will get announced on the official website of the ISC, students can check their results by entering the required details, after which they will get their result for download.
Preparation Tips for Class 11th Students
As mentioned above, the ISC syllabus for class 11 is competent and prepares students for class 12th and other competitive exams. Therefore, students should not take the exams lightly and prepare well for the exams. We have mentioned some important points that will help you in your preparation.
- Try to cover the syllabus well on time. And to complete the syllabus it is important to have a detailed study plan.
- It is better to adopt regular study habits for timely completion of the course and effective results.
- Do not forget to revise what you studied on the same day for effective retentivity.
- Practice enough questions which involve calculation for accuracy and maintenance of speed.
- While studying do not forget to make notes comprising important topics for revision during the exam time.
- Practice enough previous year question papers (at least past 10-year question papers) for a better idea of the types of questions being asked in the examination, you will also get to know how many questions get repeated in the examination, hence you can prepare those questions effectively.
Students can enroll for CA courses in India even in class XI under provisional registration. Students need to submit 12th marksheet before sitting for CA foundation exams. With this facility students can get extra time to prepare for CA foundation. To get all the latest news updates regarding ISC 11th Syllabus 2022, bookmark the VSI Jaipur page.
Students Also Asked
Q1. What is the ISC class 11th syllabus 2022 for all the three streams?
Ans. ISC Class 11th syllabus 2022 for Arts, Science, and Commerce is given on this page.
Q2. Can we download ISC class 11th syllabus 2022 from the VSI Jaipur page?
Ans. Yes, students can download ISC class 11th syllabus from this page itself.
Q3. Who plans ISC class 11th syllabus for students?
Ans. ISC class 11th syllabus is planned by the Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).
Q4. What are the total marks for the ISC 11th exam?
Ans: Students need to score from 500 marks in total for ISC 11th exam. There are 5 papers for 100 marks each.