The ICMAI will declare the CMA Inter & Final result of the July 2023 Exam on September 26, 2023 (Tentatively) on its official website – icmai.in. Students can check their results online by entering their 11-digit identification number.
Furthermore, ICMAI will also issue a press release of the result on its website. The CMA exams of Intermediate and Final levels are conducted from July 15 to July 22, 2023.
In this article, you’ll learn how to check the CMA Inter and Final result 2023 for the July 2023 attempt, pass percentage, and rank list. Moreover, we’ll also provide a direct link to check the ICMAI result.
Table of Contents
CMA Inter & Final Result July 2023 Date (Updated)
The following table mentions the CMA result date for the July 2023 exams for the Intermediate and Final levels;
|CMA Inter & Final Exam Dates||July 15 to July 22, 2023|
|CMA Inter Result June 2023 Date||September 26, 2023 (Tentatively)|
|CMA Final Result 2023 Date||September 26, 2023 (Tentatively)|
|CMA Next Attempt Dates for Inter||December 10 to December 17, 2023|
|CMA Next Attempt Dates for Final||December 10 to December 17, 2023|
|CMA Inter or Final Next Attempt||June 2024|
Students can check the CMA exam dates for the July 2023 attempt on this page.
How to Check CMA Inter and Final Result 2023?
Follow these steps to check the CMA Inter and Final exam results of the 2023 exams:
- Visit the official website of ICMAI – icmai.in.
- Click on the results tab in the examination tab.
- Then choose your course – CMA Foundation, Inter or Final Course.
- Enter the identification number that you get during the ICMAI registration. After that, enter other login details and the captcha.
- Click on “check result”.
- Finally, your ICMAI CMA result 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and keep the printout for future use.
The direct link to check the CMA Inter and Final Dec 2022 Result –
Students who couldn’t clear the CMA exams can join the coaching from the VSI Jaipur Institute. Here, you’ll get proper classes from expert teachers, mock test papers, and special guidance based on your performance.
CMA Passing Marks for Intermediate and Final
ICMAI has specified the passing marks of all the CMA courses. Students who get above that passing mark will qualify for the exams. So, check out the passing marks of the CMA Foundation, Intermediate, and Final courses.
- 40% marks on each paper in all the courses.
- An aggregate score of 50% or above in grand total marks.
Note: Above passing criteria are for the students who appeared for the CMA Foundation exam or the single group of CMA Final and Intermediate.
- At least 40% marks in each subject.
- At least 50% in aggregate, taking all the subjects of both groups.
Students who have cleared the CMA Final exams can apply for jobs in the ICMAI campus placements or personally. Check the CMA salary in India based on different factors that will help you in knowing how much you can get.
Details Mentioned in the CMA 2023 Marksheet:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Status
- Paper-wise Marks of all the groups.
- Total marks of both groups
ICMAI CMA Rank List 2023
After declaring the ICMAI result for all the courses, ICMAI also releases the rank list/ pass list for the respective courses. ICMAI releases a pdf containing the top 50 candidates. The rank list generally includes details such as the rank obtained by the candidates, the name of the candidates, their roll number, etc.
Along with the release of the CMA Intermediate and the Final result of Jan 2023, ICMAI will also issue the rank list. It contains the rank obtained by the candidates, their names, roll numbers, etc.
Details Mentioned in the CMA Rank List
- The rank of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name of the candidate
- Centre code
- Centre name
- Photograph of the candidate
ICMAI CMA Inter and Final Pass Percentage July 2023
Along with the result for the particular course, ICMAI will also release the CMA result Pass Percentage for the July 2023 exams.
|Appeared in||Appeared||Passed||Pass %|
|Group-I||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
|Group-II||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
|Passed in either group||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
|Passed Both Groups||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
However, till then, students can check the ICMAI passing percentage for the June 2022 exams.
CMA Intermediate Result Analysis & Pass Percentage June 2022
In the June 2022 session, 4378 students were able to complete the Intermediate course of CMA. Below is the table explaining the pass percentage.
|Appeared in||Appeared||Passed||Pass %|
|Passed in either group||10,642||988||9.28|
|Passed Both Groups||10,642||1570||14.75|
ICMAI CMA Toppers 2023
After the result declaration of the Dec 2022 exams, ICMAI will also release the CMA Toppers list of 2022. Till then, students can check out the toppers of the CMA 2020 exams.
Let us look at who were the toppers of ICAMI CMA courses 2020,
CMA Intermediate Result Toppers 2020
|2||02191054160||PADMA RAJU CHINTALAPATI||708|
|4||02192070271||Kolli Anjani Kumar||–|
CMA Final Result Toppers 2020
|1||02171013972||Edde Nikhil Kumar Reddy||732|
|3||02171015789||Gandreti V S S M Bhargavi||684|
CMA Result 2023 – Important Details
Verification of the CMA Result 2023
The students can apply for verification within 30 days of the declaration of the result. To verify your answer sheet, you need to fill out the verification form online from the ICMAI website. The verification will be done in these cases:
- If there is any mistake in totalling.
- If any of the answers are omitted or have not been examined.
The aspirants need to pay INR 250 per paper to verify their papers. The fee submitted to ICMAI for paper verification can be refunded in the following cases,
- If the marks for any paper are changed, then the verification fee is refundable for that particular paper.
- If the candidate has passed the verification, the verification fee and examination fee are refundable.
How to Apply for Verification of Result?
Follow the steps to apply for the verification of ICMAI CMA results,
- Go to the official site of ICMAI and click on the link given for the answer verification of the papers.
- On the next page, submit your information such as registration number, name, course name, admit card, etc.
- Fill in all the details very properly and click on the submit button.
- Once you pay the asked fee, your verification form will be submitted successfully, and the verification process will start.
How to Obtain Photocopy of CMA Exam Answer Sheets?
To get the photocopy of the answer sheet, students must apply within 21 days from the announcement of the CMA Exams results. They need to submit an online request for the answer sheet photocopy. Once the verification process is finalized, you will receive the photocopy.
How to Apply for CMA 2023 Duplicate Marksheet?
To apply for the CMA duplicate mark sheet, students need to write an application on plain paper mentioning all the required details such as registration number, name, roll no. etc. The candidates can obtain a duplicate mark sheet within five years from the result announcement date.
- The fee of Rs.100 is applicable only within a maximum period of 5 years from the declaration date of the concerned exam results.
- Duplicate marks sheets for exams with results declared over 5 years ago can be received in transcript form for rs. 200 apiece.
- A DD paid to the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and paid in Kolkata should be used to make payment.
- The Applicant’s name, date of birth, registration number, roll number, examination team/year, and address should be written on plain paper.
- The Application should be sent to the director (examinations) of the ICWA of India, CMA Bhawan, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016, along with the application fee.
FAQs regarding CMA 2023 Results of Intermediate and Final
Ques 1. When will ICMAI declare the CMA Inter and Final result of the July 2023 exams?
The ICMAI will declare the CMA Inter and Final result of the July 2023 exam, i.e. on September 26, 2023 (tentatively).
Ques 2. What is the passing percentage of the CMA Inter and Final exams?
The passing percentage for the CMA Inter exams is around 14.75% for both groups, 13.22% for the 1st group and 22.98% for the 2nd group.
On the other hand, the passing percentage for the CMA Final exams is 9.83% for both groups, 9.53% for group 3 and 14.01% for group 4.
Ques 3. What are the passing criteria for the CMA Intermediate exams?
A candidate must have secured at least 40 % in all the CMA Inter subjects and 50% aggregate, taking the total marks to pass the exam of each group.
Ques 4. At what marks can I get an exemption in any subjects?
The candidate can make exemptions in those subjects that have scored at least 60% or above.
Ques 5. What are the highest marks in the CMA Inter exams?
The ever-highest mark in the CMA inter exams is 713 out of 800 marks.
Ques 6. How do I check the CMA Inter result?
The CMA intermediate result has been declared on the official website of the ICAI – icmai.in. The candidate has to enter the 11-digit registration number.
Ques 7. What is the duration of the CMA Course?
CMA Course duration ranges from 12-18 months, respectively.