7 Tested Habits to Be the Topper of CA Intermediate Examination
Chartered Accountancy course is considered to be one of the most dignified but tough professional courses that one could pursue for. Nevertheless, it is the most challenging too. If you have cleared the Foundation, you are preparing for the CA Intermediate exams.
Looking for CA Intermediate toppers? then click on the above-given link.
To top such a tough course may seem improbable. However, if you go through the track records of the following CA Intermediate Toppers, you will be inspired to top in your next examination. Before that, remember two things; firstly that nothing is impossible for a confident person like you, and secondly that “Practice makes a person perfect.” The following are a few names who made history by securing Top Ranks after failure.
Nitin Gupta: Failed in CA IPCC exam of May 2010 but got Rank 1 in CA Final of November 2010
Sujoy K.N: Failed in CA IPCC in November 2009 & May 2010 but Got Rank in CA Final of November 10
Sonia Rakheja: Failed in IPCC of November 09 & May’09 but Got Rank in CA Final in November 2010
Shailee Chaudhury: Failed in CA Final of November 2014 but Topped in CA Final of May 2015.
The above data are not a myth, but the reality that you too can achieve if you strictly adhere to the following seven habits.
1. The 8 R’s Formula
- Read the CA Intermediate study materials properly
- Refer only one suggested reference book
- Realize and comprehend the important points and principles of the subject
- Remove doubts by discussing with seniors or teachers
- Record and scribble your own notes
- Revise your notes and study materials
- Recapitulate the main points
- Represent your comprehension and conception neatly and without any ambiguity in your exam.
If you follow these points religiously, the CA Intermediate result will be definitely in your favour.
It has aptly been said that if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. Planning is ‘thinking ahead of doing’. Just as any other project, give a name to your project “CA Intermediate Topping’ and plan out your activities allocating limited time to different subjects.
Make a small diary mentioning therein, the topics to be studied in various subjects and at the end of your daily study, write down the actual achievement on that date. After that, find out the reasons for any deviation and take remedial measures for any distraction or diversion. While maintaining a study schedule of 12 to 14 hours a day, you need to give importance to the quality of your study. To excel in CA Intermediate exam, students should refer to An Ultimate Guide to Top Rank in CA Intermediate Exams.
3. Time Management
Have a clear picture of the time regarding a month, week, days, and hours. Keep a track of all the activities that you perform from the time you get up till you go to sleep. This will help you avoid unproductive activities and can balance the schedule of your studies. You can bring about certain adjustments in your habits and behaviour also. To know better about the Best Tips on Time Management to Crack CA Intermediate Examination students should visit VSI.
4. Combined Self-Study & Coaching
Self-study is a must, and a good coaching centre has its own advantages. Different experienced faculties of the coaching centre can guide you in various subjects and at the same time can clarify your doubts. You can also interact with your classmates and seniors. Therefore, go in for a combined study program.
5. Mock Tests
Fear, panic, and apprehension are great constraints in the way of excelling in the CA Intermediate final examination. Moreover, if you are aspiring to top the examination, you are more likely to be possessed by such negative thoughts and you’re over consciousness may lead to a psychosis kind of situation.
You should, therefore, take up a mock test at least once or twice so as to acclimatize to 3 hours of examination. Moreover, you should solve the CA Inter question papers of previous years to get an idea of the exam difficulty. It will also increase your confidence.
6. Specific and To the Point answer
Instead of writing lengthy answers, make your answers to the point and accurate. Mention the assumptions and notes in your exam papers. Underlining the keywords attracts the attention of the evaluator. Overwriting should be avoided.
7. Maintain Healthy Habits
Take restricted but nutritious diets and keep the negative and vulgar thoughts away from your mind. Avoid socialization and unwanted interactions. Practice meditation and breathing exercises for increasing your concentration. Regular prayer calms down your mind and becomes an inner source of motivation.
How to Get a Rank in CA Intermediate Exam?
Tips to get a rank in the CA Intermediate exams are as follows:
- To get a rank in the CA Intermediate exam, the first and the foremost thing students must keep in mind is that you should avoid excuses,
- CA Intermediate candidates should never skip the modules. Modules help students to practice well for the CA Intermediate exam.
- Candidates should make a proper study plan and should strictly follow that plan.
- Try to solve mock test papers and revision test papers as much as you can.
- Lastly, to get a rank in the CA Intermediate exam, you must work hard.
Strategies Followed by Topper’s to Rank in CA Intermediate Exam
Given below are strategies that are followed by the CA candidates to rank in the CA Intermediate exam. The strategies are as follows:
- To rank in the CA Intermediate exam candidates should avoid group studies with friends. Students have to complete the entire syllabus, and for this, they should be very focused.
- CA Intermediate candidates should try to complete the entire syllabus before time so that they get time to do revision for at least three times before the CA IPCC exam.
- CA candidates should divide their topics into small parts and try to complete that particular topic on the same day.
- To clear the CA Intermediate exam in one attempt, candidates should have a positive attitude. They should be self-motivated to study all the time.
- To rank in the CA Intermediate exam candidates should plan to study for at least 10 to 15 hours per day.
- Try to revise theory subjects on a daily basis, and prepare short notes for every topic. This will help them at the time of revision.
- CA Intermediate candidates should make a study plan, and should strictly follow that plan.
- CA candidates must prepare their own short notes for every topic of the entire syllabus. This will help candidates to revise easily.
- Students should also practice on improving their quality of answers. For this, they should solve mock test papers which will help them a self-assessment.
- To rank in the CA Intermediate exam students need to avoid social media, tv, the internet, etc to stay focussed on their goals.
- After continuous study for at least 3-4 hours, candidates should take a short break, this will increase their efficiency.
- Candidates should make their study plan in such a way that they maintain one theory subject with one practical subject.
- Students should be regular during their articleship training.
- To rank in the CA Intermediate exam. It is very important to have a crystal clear concept for each and every topic.
- To excel in the CA Intermediate exam, candidates should stay healthy. CA candidates are advised to take a proper diet with proper sleep.
- To avoid stress, CA candidates should do yoga or meditation daily for at least 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. How many hours does a CA Intermediate topper study?
Ans: The CA Intermediate toppers study for at least 7-8 hours daily. However, on exam days, they study for 10-11 hours a day.
Q 2. How do I get a rank in CA Intermediate examinations?
Ans: To get a rank in the CA Intermediate exams, students need to complete the syllabus on time. Moreover, they need to solve CA Intermediate mock test papers and revise the syllabus at least 3 times.
Q 3. Who is the topper of CA Intermediate?
Ans: In the CA Intermediate Dec 2021 exams, Kinjal Ajmera topped the exams.
You are already experienced in excelling in your CA Foundation exams. The only extra thing you have to add this time is self-determination, “I can, and I’ll top the CA Intermediate examination.