ICAI CA Final Application Form For May 2020
The result of CA Final Nov 2019 is going to declare on 16th or 17th January 2020 and However, ICAI has released the date of submission of the CA Final online exam form.
ICAI will start accepting the online CA Final Application Form for May 2020 from 5th February 2020 The Closing date of Application Form is 26th February 2020.exam
On this page, you can check the procedure to fill the CA Final Exam form May 2020, important dates relevant to May 2020. CA Final attempt and fees for the single as well as both groups of CA Final.
Students can check CA Final exam dates through this link.
Important dates for CA Final Exam Application Form May 2020
|Starting date of Application Form May 2020||5th February 2020|
|Closing date of Application Form||26th February 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form (With Late fees)|
(Rs 600 for Indian/Kathmandu Centers and US$ 10 for Abroad Centers)
|4th March 2020|
|Opening date of Correction Window I||TBA|
|Closing date of Correction Window I||TBA|
|Opening date of Correction Window II||TBA|
|Closing date of Correction Window II||TBA|
Procedure to Fill the Application Form for CA Final May 2020
Here we have given the stepwise procedure to fill the CA Final exam application form for May 2020, Let’s check it –
Firstly you need to check that you are registered for ICAI CA Final or not-
- If you are not registered with ICAI, you have to register yourself for CA Final Exams.
- If you are registered with ICAI, you can apply for CA Final Exam Form May 2020
How to Register on the ICAI Portal
- But if you are not already registered then you have to create an account first on the ICAI portal. Click on “Register Now” and submit the valid credentials asking in the form.
- Here you will have to submit your registration number, your date of birth, your email id and mobile number. Check each and every information twice, because user id and password created by ICAI will be sent to you at the above email address and mobile.
- If the above details do not get matched with the data fed in ICAI database, you will get facilitated by the provisional registration. Here you will have to submit registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form.
- Now, click on the Registration Button which will generate an email and SMS with registration details and verification code. With the completion of this step, your basic registration is completed.
- Now, proceed to complete the next step of registration where you need to click on “Complete your Profile”. Fill the credentials asking in the second step which contains details like name of city, country, state etc. Now, save your form. Also, click on the validate button which ensures that you can edit the details require in future.
- As soon as you complete this process, you will be eligible for filling CA Final Application Form May 2020.
How to Apply for CA Final May 2020 Exams
- In order to apply for CA Final May 2020 exams, you have to log in to your account by entering your Login ID and Password.
- Now, check your details appearing in the form. If details given there are correct, click on “Save and Preview” button to proceed. But if you are not satisfied with the given details then click on “Back to Form”. And once you are completely satisfied with all the details furnished in your form, click on Final Submit button to submit your Examination form.
- Your application will remain unsubmitted until you made a successful payment of Examination fees. Hence, click on “Make payment” button.
- As soon as you are done with payment, the system will automatically generate an application pdf. Download CA Final Application Form and print the application pdf for the future reference.
CA Final May 2020 Examination Fees
Candidates can make the payment of application fees through Visa/ Mastercard/ Debit card/ Credit Card. The examination fee applicable for CA Final May 2020 Examination are –
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325|
|Both Groups||US$ 550|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/-per group|
|International Taxation- Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Late fees for submission of application form after last date but before 4th March is Rs 600/- (for Indian / Kathmandu Centers) and US$10 (for abroad centers) as decided by the council.
Hope you find this information useful, for more of such stay in tune with our page.
You May Also Like to read: How to Get Rank in CA Final