ICAI CA Final Application Form/ CA Final Exam Form May 2021
The result of CA Final Jan 2021 has been declared on 16th January 2021 and ICAI has released the date of submission of the CA Final online exam form.
ICAI started accepting the online CA Final Application Form for May 2021 from 5th February 2021 and the Closing date of Application Form was 26th February.
On this page, you can check the procedure to fill the CA Final Exam form, important dates relevant to the May 2021 attempt. CA Final attempt and fees for the single as well as both groups of CA Final.
Students can check CA Final exam dates through this link.
Important dates for CA Final Exam Application Form May 2020
|Starting date of Application Form May 2021||5th February 2021|
|Closing date of Application Form||26th February 2021|
|Closing Date of Application Form (With Late fees)|
(Rs 600 for Indian/Kathmandu Centers and US$ 10 for Abroad Centers)
|4th March 2021|
|Opening date of Correction Window I||7th June 2021|
|Closing date of Correction Window I||9th June 2021|
|Opening date of Correction Window II||6th October 2021|
Up to 11.59 pm
|Closing date of Correction Window II||8th October 2021|
Up to 11.59 pm
|Exam Dates of CA Final Exam (under new scheme)||Group -I: 21st, 23rd, 25th & 28th MAY 2021|
Group -II: 30th MAY 2021, 1st , 3rd & 5th JUNE 2021
|Exam Dates of CA Final Exam (under old scheme)||Group -I: 21st, 23rd, 25th & 28th MAY 2021|
Group -II: 30th MAY 2021, 1st , 3rd & 5th JUNE 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CA Final 2021
Given below is the eligibility criteria required for students to appear for CA final exam 2021. Students are required to check the criteria below.
- The students are required to have a registration code with BOS.
- Students must have cleared their PE-II exam before appearing for CA final exam 2021.
- The students have to take training or serve one-year practical training as a member.
Documents Required for CA Foundation 2021 Registration
Given below are some of the mandatory documents, that student must keep the scanned documents ready:
- Attested copy of admits card/ mark sheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc
Procedure to Fill the Application Form for CA Final May 2021
Here we have given the stepwise procedure to fill the CA Final exam application form for May 2021, Let’s check it –
Firstly you need to check that you are registered for ICAI CA Final or not-
- If you are not registered with ICAI, you have to register yourself for CA Final Exams.
- If you are registered with ICAI, you can apply for CA Final Exam Form May 2021
How to Register on the ICAI Portal
- But if you are not already registered then you have to create an account first on the ICAI portal. Click on “Register Now” and submit the valid credentials asking in the form.
- Here you will have to submit your registration number, your date of birth, your email id, and mobile number. Check each and every information twice, because the user id and password created by ICAI will be sent to you at the above email address and mobile.
- If the above details do not get matched with the data fed in the ICAI database, you will get facilitated by the provisional registration. Here you will have to submit a registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form.
- Now, click on the Registration Button which will generate an email and SMS with registration details and verification code. With the completion of this step, your basic registration is completed.
- Now, proceed to complete the next step of registration where you need to click on “Complete Your Profile”. Fill the credentials asking in the second step which contains details like name of city, country, state, etc. Now, save your form. Also, click on the validate button which ensures that you can edit the details required in the future.
- As soon as you complete this process, you will be eligible for filling CA Final Application Form May 2021.
How to Apply for CA Final May 2021 Exams
- In order to apply for CA Final May 2021 exams, you have to log in to your account by entering your Login ID and Password.
- Now, check your details appearing in the form. If details given there are correct, click on “Save and Preview” button to proceed.
- But if you are not satisfied with the given details then click on “Back to Form”. And once you are completely satisfied with all the details furnished in your form, click on Final Submit button to submit your Examination form.
- Your application will remain unsubmitted until you made a successful payment of Examination fees. Hence, click on “Make payment” button.
- As soon as you are done with payment, the system will automatically generate an application pdf. Download CA Final Application Form and print the application pdf for the future reference.
What if my Photograph or Signature are not showing on the CA Final Exam Form?
If any student’s Photograph and Signature are not showing on CA Final Exam Form, they need to download the CA Exam Form and attach Passport Sized Photograph and Signature and attest it from Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer.
After attesting it, send it to ICAI office on below-mentioned Address-
The Additional Secretary of Exams
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
- ICAI is very strict about deadlines and does not accept any submissions of printed PDF Exam Forms at their office. It is advisable that you don’t wait till the last date, and fill the CA Final Exam Form at least a week before the last date. If any technical problems arise, and you are needed to send the printout to the ICAI office, you will have enough days to deliver the printout of form in time.
- You are not supposed to paste any photograph on the already appearing photograph on the generated form. You are not allowed to do over-writing and sign on the already signed area on the form.
CA Final May 2021 Examination Fees
Candidates can make the payment of application fees through Visa/ Mastercard/ Debit card/ Credit Card. The examination fee applicable for CA Final May 2021 Examination are –
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325|
|Both Groups||US$ 550|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/-per group|
|International Taxation- Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Late fees for submission of application form after last date but before 4th March is Rs 600/- (for Indian / Kathmandu Centers) and US$10 (for abroad centers) as decided by the council.
CA Final Application Correction Window
Any student who has unintentionally made any mistake while filling the CA Final Exam Form May 2021, ICAI gives them one chance to correct the mistake through the CA Final Application Correction Window. Students can change their Medium, Group, Centre, Zone, Syllabus, Elective Papers, etc through CA Final Application Correction Window.
Steps to apply for corrections in CA Application Form
All the CA Final students, who wish to apply for any change in their already submitted application form/exam form, must keep a written or typed request application seeking the change in details of your exam form. Add your signature and keep a scanned copy of the application ready.
After this, you can follow these steps when the correction window is opened.
- Visit the official ICAI Exam website on a desktop: icaiexam.icai.org.
- Use your unique credentials to login to your account and open your dashboard.
- Edit the details in your CA Final Exam Form. Re-check all the details.
- Add the application you have previously kept aside.
- Submit the form.
(Note: Successful submission means your request has been posted. It does not mean that ICAI has approved your desired changes. You will be able to see the changed status in your Admit Card.)
Current Status of Correction Window
A new update was released after the re-opening announcement of the Correction Window for seeking change only in the Exam Centre of May 2021 CA Exams. Now, ICAI has postponed the re-opening of this online facility until further notice.
Important Instructions Regarding CA Final Exam Form May 2021
ICAI has announced important instructions regarding CA Final Form May 2021, below mentioned are detailed instructions-
- Students need to fill the CA Exam Form very carefully and check it twice while they are filling for CA Final Exam Form (Old or New Course).
- While Filling CA Final Exam Form, students need to keep mandatory documents with them like Registration Number, Mobile Number, and Personal Identification Number(PIN) and fill them correctly.
- Fill the Registration Number cautiously from the Registration Letter.
- It is mandatory to upload Scanned copy of Certificate of Service signed by Principal or Member in .jpg/jpeg format in 100-300Kb/ 200 DPI resolution
- Making Online Payment through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Net banking.
- Students must check it twice after filling the CA Final Exam form and before making Online Payment that below mentioned fields are filled correctly or not-
- Registration Number
- Eligibility Criteria
- Students are required to keep two-three copies of the filled CA Final Exam Form for Further Reference.
- Don’t Fold the CA Final Exam Form while posting. it should be Submitted in PDF Format to the concerned Examination Authority.
- In case any student’s photograph or signature isn’t shown on the CA Final Exam Form, students need to get a print out of the Exam Form. Duly attach its Photograph and Signature and attest it from Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer.
- CA Final Admit Card will be issued Online generally by 14 days before CA Final Exams by ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org. Students are required to download it, take printouts of it because Admit Cards will not be sent to students physically.
- Students have the option to write exams in Hindi or English, they need to choose medium accordingly while filling the CA Final Exam Form May 2021
- If any student attains exemption in any subject, it will be entertained till the next three attempts and during these three attempts, no exemption will be granted to students in any other subject of the same group whether he/she scores 60 or more than 60 marks.
- The registration period of CA Final Course is valid up to Five Years i.e Ten Attempts. After the expiry of 5 years, students need to renew the registration of the CA Final Course from the concerned Regional Office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1– What is the CA Final Exam Form May 2021 Start and Last Date?
Ans- ICAI started accepting CA Final Application Form May 2021 from 5th February to 26 February 2021
Ques 2– What is the Last Date For CA Final Exam Form with Late Fees?
Ans- After 26th February till 4th March 2021, students can fill CA Final Exam Application Form with Late Fees of Rs 600 and $10.
Ques 3– What is the CA Final Application Form Fees for Indian Centers?
Ans- For Single Group INR 1800 and 3300 for Both Groups for Indian Centres
Ques 4– What are the CA Final Application Form Fees for Overseas?
Ans -For Single Group US$ 325 and US$ 550 for Both Groups
Ques 5– Is it Mandatory to Register for CA Final before filling the CA Final Exam Form?
Ans- Yes, a student must get registered for CA Final before filling the CA Final Exam Form.
Ques 6– Is everyone required to send a hard copy of the CA Final Exam Form to the ICAI office?
Ans- No, only those candidates whose photograph and signature is not appearing in the CA Final Exam Form need to send a signed hardcopy of the form with the attached photograph and duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Ques 7– Is the online fee paid for CA Final Exam Form refundable?
Ans- The fee is non-refundable/adjustable neither can it be canceled. Only in case of double/multiple payments from the same registration ID, error, or failure in electronic transmission, and in situations where payment is automatically made after the lost transaction, refund policy is applicable.
Ques 8– How can I ask for the refund of Exam Form Fee from ICAI?
Ans- The refund is made by ICAI to the same bank account which was used for fee payment of application form. It is made within 21 days after the last date of submitting the exam forms. In case the refund is not transferred to your account, you must write an e-mail to ICAI at [email protected] within 45 days from the closing date of application form submissions. You need to attach the documentary evidence such as a bank statement which will be used for verification by ICAI.
I hope you find this information useful, for more of such stay in tune with our page.
You May Also Like to read: How to Get Rank in CA Final