ICAI CA Final Application Form for November 2018
Result of CA Final May 2018 has been declared on 20th July 2018 and thereafter ICAI has also released the date of online submission of application form by the notification dated 25/07/2018.
Check your May 2018 CA Final result here.
According to the notification, ICAI will start accepting online Application Form for Nov 2018 CA Final Examination from 6th August 2018.
On this page, you can check the procedure to fill the application form, important dates relevant to Nov 2018 CA Final attempt and fees for the single as well as both groups of CA Final.
Important dates for CA Final Exam Application Form November 2018
|Commencement of Application Form Nov 2018||6th August 2018 (Monday)|
|Closing date of Application Form (Without Late fees)||27th August, 2018 (Monday)|
|Closing Date of Application Form (With Late fees)|
(Rs 600 for Indian/Kathmandu Centers and US$ 10 for Abroad Centers)
|4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Opening date of Correction Window I|
|Closing date of Correction Window I|
|Opening date of Correction Window II|
|Closing date of Correction Window II|
Procedure to Fill the Application Form for CA Final Nov 2018
Here we have given the stepwise procedure to fill the CA Final exam application form for November 2018, Let’s check it -
- Click on the below-given link This link will directly land you on the ICAI official page from where you can fill the form.
- First, you have to log in to your account from this dashboard if you are already registered on ICAI portal.
How to Register on the ICAI Portal
- But if you are not already registered then you have to create an account first on the ICAI portal. Click on “Register Now” and submit the valid credentials asking in the form.
- Here you will have to submit your registration number, your date of birth, your email id and mobile number. Check each and every information twice, because user id and password created by ICAI will be sent to you at the above email address and mobile.
- If the above details do not get matched with the data fed in ICAI database, you will get facilitated by the provisional registration. Here you will have to submit registration letter and other relevant documents with your application form.
- Now, click on the Registration Button which will generate an email and SMS with registration details and verification code. With the completion of this step, your basic registration is completed.
- Now, proceed to complete the next step of registration where you need to click on “Complete your Profile”. Fill the credentials asking in the second step which contains details like name of city, country, state etc. Now, save your form. Also, click on the validate button which ensures that you can edit the details require in future.
- As soon as you complete this process, you will be eligible for filling CA Final Application Form for November 2018.
How to Apply for CA Final Nov 2018 Exam
- In order to apply for CA Final Nov 2018 exams, you have to log in to your account by entering your Login ID and Password.
- Now, check your details appearing in the form. If details given there are correct, click on “Save and Preview” button to proceed. But if you are not satisfied with the given details then click on “Back to Form”. And once you are completely satisfied with all the details furnished in your form, click on Final Submit button to submit your Examination form.
- Your application will remain unsubmitted until you made a successful payment of Examination fees. Hence, click on “Make payment” button.
- As soon as you are done with payment, the system will automatically generate an application pdf. Download and print the application pdf for the future reference.
CA Final Nov 2018 Examination Fees
Candidates can make the payment of application fees through Visa/ Mastercard/ Debit card/ Credit Card. The examination fee applicable for CA Final Nov 2018 Examination are -
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325|
|Both Groups||US$ 550|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/-per group|
|International Taxation- Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Late fees for submission of application form after last date but before 4th Sept is Rs 600/- (for Indian / Kathmandu Centers) and US$10 (for abroad centers) as decided by the council.
Hope you find this information useful, for more of such stay in tune with our page.
You May Also Like to read: How to Get Rank in CA Final