UP Board Class 12th Admit Card 2019
UP Board Class 12 Admit Card 2019 was uploaded to the website of UP Board. Students who have enrolled themselves for UPMSP Class 12th Exams should collect their admit card from their respective school. UP Board 12th admit card can be downloaded from the website of UP Board. In this article, we will learn about the Instructions to download UP Board 12th Admit Card 2019, details on UP Board Board Intermediate admit card 2019.
UP Board 12th Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
UPMSP Class 12th Admit Card is the most important document to sit in the examination hall. Every student must carry the UP Intermediate Admit Card to enter the examination hall and give the exam and the admit card will be required by the students to check their UPMSP Class 12th Result. Students can collect their admit card from their respective schools or can download the admit card for UP Board class 12 from here. Before knowing the steps to download UP Board 12th Admit Card have a look at the table of important events for UP Board Class 12th Exam 2019.
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad|
|Name of Exam||UP Board Class 12 Exam 2019|
|Exam Start Date||7th Feb 2019|
|Exam End Date||2nd March 2019|
|UPMSP Admit Card Release Date||1 Feb 2019(Available)|
Steps to download UP Board 12th Admit Card 2019
Students should collect their admit card for UPMSP class 12th from their respective school. If the students want to download the UP Board Intermediate Admit card 2019 they should follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Visit the website of UP Board by clicking the here.
Step 2: On this website find a link to download UP Board 12th Admit card 2019.
Step 3: Enter the details asked in the text box available.
Step 4: Click on ‘submit’ after entering your details correctly.
Step 5: Your upmsp.edu.in admit card 2019 12th class will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download the admit card and take a printout to be used at the time of examination.
Details in UPMSP Class 12th Admit Card 2019 -
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll no.
- Name and Code of Examination Centre
- Reporting Time
- Date of Examination
- Signature of Candidate
- School Name
UP Board Intermediate Admit Card 2019-Importance
- UP Board 12th admit card is mandatory to get the entry in examination hall.
- Reporting time for UP Board Exams is mentioned in the admit card/hall ticket.
- UP Board 12th hall ticket contains instructions for students for giving exams. It elaborates the terms and conditions a student must follow while giving exams.
- UPMSP 12th admit card 2019 is the only proof of identity of the student to appear in UP Board 12th exam.
- Admit Card for UP Board Intermediate is an important document which will be used even after exams. To check UP Board 12th result the details mentioned in the admit card are to be entered.
- Do not lose the UP Board, Admit Card. Keep photo Copies of the admit card so if you lose it you will be able to have a recovery option.
UP Board 12th Examination 2019-Important Points
- UP Board 12th examination will be held from 7th Feb 2019 to 2nd March 2019.
- Students must carry UP Board Intermediate Admit Card while going for examination.
- No electronic devices such as mobile phone, smart watches, calculator or any other gadgets are allowed in the examination hall.
- Students must go through the complete up board class 12th syllabus in order to score good marks in the examination.
- Carry every necessary thing like pen, pencil, eraser, scale, water bottle etc.
- For better time management every student must carry a wristwatch.