Download UK Board 12th Syllabus 2022 PDF | Uttarakhand Syllabus 2022-23
The Uttarakhand board has released the Class 12th syllabus for the 2022-23 session on its official website – ubse.uk.gov.in. The UK Board class 12th syllabus 2023 contains the topics of all the subjects along with their marking scheme and exam pattern. Furthermore, they can also create a study plan for better preparation.
So, in this article, students will get the syllabus of Science, Commerce and Arts subjects. In addition, they can also download its pdf and save them for future reference.
To get all the latest news updates regarding the UK board class 12th syllabus 2023, bookmark the VSI Jaipur page.
UK Board Class 12th Syllabus PDF 2023
|UP Board 12th Papers||Download PDF|
UK Board Class 12th History Syllabus
The History syllabus is mainly classified into three main parts-
- Modern India
There are a total of 100 marks for the History question paper. And the total duration of the exam will be 3 hrs. In below table the 12th class syllabus for the UK Board is given:-
|Archaeology & Ancient India||1. The Story of the First Cities: Harappan Archaeology|
2. Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a story
3. Social Histories: Using Mahabharata
4. A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa
|Medieval India||5. Agrarian Relations: The Ain-i- Akbari|
6. The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles
7. New Architecture: Hampi
8. Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi tradition
9. Medieval Society Through Travellers’ Accounts
|Modern India||10. Colonialism and-Rural Society: Evidence from Official Reports|
11. Representations of 1857
13. Indian Towns: Town Plans and Municipal Reports
14. Partition through Oral Sources 15. The Making of the Constitution
UBSE Class 12 Geography Syllabus 2023
The Class 12th Geography syllabus of the UK Board is mainly divided into two main parts:-
- Fundamentals of Human Geography and India:
- People and Economy.
In the Geography subject, both theory and practical papers are there. For the theory, there are 70 marks while for practicals there are 30 marks. The theory paper’s total duration is 3 hrs. From the below table one can check Geography 2023 class 12th syllabus for the Uttarakhand Board.
|Section name||Unit Name|
|Fundamentals of Human Geography||1. Human Geography|
3. Human Activities
4. Transport, Communication & Trade
5. Human settlements
6. Map Work
|India: People and Economy||7. People 5|
8. Human Settlements
9. Resources and Development
10. Transport, Communication and International Trade
11. Geographical Perspective on selected issues and problems 4
12. Map Work
Must Check: UK Board Model Test Papers
Class 12th Economics Syllabus of Uttarakhand Board 2023
Economics paper is 3 hrs which has a total of 100 marks. There are basically two parts of the Economics syllabus:-
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
The below table has the 2023 syllabus for class 12th economics:-
|Section name||Unit Name|
|Introductory Microeconomics||1 Introduction|
2. Consumer Equilibrium and Demand
3. Producer Behaviour and Supply
4. Forms of Market and Price Determination
5. Simple applications of Tools of demand and supply
|Introductory Macroeconomics||6. National Income and Related Aggregates 15|
7. Money and Banking 8
8. Determination of Income and Employment 12
9. Government Budget and the Economy 8
10. Balance of Payments
UK Board Political Science 2023 class 12th syllabus
The Political Science paper is of 3 hrs and carries around 100 marks. The exam will be of theory pattern. For knowing the Political Science syllabus one can refer to the table below:-
|Section name||Unit Name|
|Contemporary World-Politics||1. Cold War Era in World Politics|
2. The disintegration of the ‘Second World’ and the Collapse of Bipolarity
3. US Dominance in World Politics
4. Alternative centres of Economic and Political Power
5. South Asia in the Post-Cold War Era
6. International organizations in a unipolar world
7. Security in Contemporary World
8. Environment and Natural Resources
9. Globalization and its Critics
|Politics in India since independence||10. Nation-Building and its Problems|
11. The era of One-Party Dominance
12. Politics of Planned Development
13. India’s External relations
14. Challenges to and Restoration of Congress System
15. Crisis of the Constitutional order
16. Regional aspirations and conflicts
17. Rise of New Social Movements
18. Recent Developments in Indian Politics
UBSE Class 12 Sociology Syllabus
The below table has the class 12th 2022 syllabus for the Uttarakhand Board. The Sociology paper is of a total of 80 marks. Whereas for the practicals the paper carries 20 marks. Three hrs is the total exam duration.
|Section name||Unit Name|
|Indian Market Society||1. Introducing Indian Society Non-evaluative|
2. Demographic Structure & Indian Society
3. Social Institutions-Continuity and change
4. The market as a Social Institution
5. The pattern of Social Inequality and Exclusion
6. Challenges of Cultural Diversity
7. Suggestions for Project Work
|Change and Development in Indian Society||8. Structural Change|
9. Cultural Change
10. The Story of Democracy
11. Change and Development in Rural Society
12. Change and Development in Industrial Society
13. Globalization and Social Change
14. Mass Media and Communications
15. Social Movements
Mathematics Class 12th Syllabus of Uttarakhand Board 2022-23
For Maths subject single theory paper will be there. There are a total of 100 marks for the question paper and three hrs is the main duration of the exam. For Mathematics one can check the class 12th UK Board Syllabus.
|Section Name||Important Topics|
|Relations and Functions||1. Relations and Functions|
2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
|Calculus||1. Continuity and Differentiability|
2. Applications of Derivatives
4. Applications of the Integrals
5. Differential Equations
|Vector and Three Dimensional Geometry||1. Vectors 2. Three-dimensional Geometry|
|Linear Programming||1. Linear Programming|
UK Board 12th class Biology Syllabus
Both theory and practical subjects will be there for Biology. For theory 70 is the maximum mark whereas for practical 20 is the mark. One can check the detailed Biology syllabus by referring to the below table:-
|Reproduction||1. Reproduction in organisms|
2. Human reproduction
3. Reproductive Health
|Genetics and evolution||1. Mendelian inheritance|
2. Chromosome theory of inheritance
3. Inheritance pattern
4. DNA and RNA
5. Gene expression and regulation.
6. Genome and Human Genome Project.
7. DNA fingerprinting.
|Biology and Human Welfare||1. Basic concepts of immunology|
2. Cancer and AIDS
3. Plant breeding
4. Microbes in household food processing
|Biotechnology and its applications||1. Principles and Processes|
2. Recombinant DNA technology
3. Genetically modified (GM) organisms 4. Biosafety issues.
|Ecology and environment||1. Ecosystems|
2. Organism and Population
3. Centers of diversity and conservation for biodiversity, Biosphere reserves, National parks, and sanctuaries
4. Environmental issues.
Steps to Download the UK Board Class 12th Syllabus 2022-23
- Visit the Uttarakhand Board’s official website which is – ubse.uk.gov.in.
- From the left of the home screen, press on the ‘syllabus’ link.
- You will be redirected to the new syllabus page. Now press the link of the ‘‘class 12 syllabus“.
- On the screen now the 2023 class 12th syllabus of the UK Board will appear. Then one must press the download button. Then for further reference, one can save this result.
Preparation Tips for UK Board Class 12th Exam 2022
Students who are appearing for the UK board class 12th exam need to prepare for their exams very well. Here are some of the tips for students who are appearing for the UK board class 12th exam 2022.
- Students are advised to go through the UK board class 12th syllabus very properly so that students do not miss any topic from the syllabus.
- Students should not skip any topic from the syllabus because all the topics and chapters are mandatory for students to study.
- Make notes while studying. It will help in doing the revisions.
- Students should refer to the previous year’s question papers. This will help students know the question pattern.
Check all the details of the UK Board 12th Results here.
The students after clearing the 12th exams of the UK Board can opt to fight for the CA examination. For CA preparation they can join the VSI Institute of Jaipur city. It is the best institute to have CA coaching. One can also have the CA Online Classes here. Every year from the VSI Institute many students come to the top AIR ranks and overall too institute gives excellent results in CA exams.
Q1. What are the minimum passing marks for the UK board class 12th examination?
Ans: To pass the UK board class 12th exam, students should get a minimum of 33 per cent of marks.
Q2. What are the important topics and chapters in the UK class 12th syllabus 2023?
Ans: It is mandatory for students to learn each and every topic in the UK syllabus 2023 to achieve good marks in the exam.
Q3. When will the UK board class 12th result be declared?
Ans: To know about UK board class 12th result visit the page UK Board 12th Result 2022. This page will help students to know every important update regarding UK board class 12th results.