Check Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020
Maharashtra Board releases its new syllabus for class 12th 2020. Students preparing for class 12th exam 2020 should go through the new Maharashtra state board syllabus 2020-21. Subjects like English, Maths, Computer, and EVS are the same for all three streams arts, science, and commerce. Students appearing for the Maharashtra board hsc exam should set goals according to the new class 12th Maharashtra board syllabus. Every unit and topic in the Maharashtra board syllabus is mandatory for students to prepare for the 12th Maharashtra HSC exam 2020.
VSI Jaipur helps you to know about all the latest news and updates regarding Maharashtra Board Syllabus.
To get all the latest news updates regarding the new Maharashtra State Board syllabus 2020 bookmark VSI Jaipur page.
- In this pandemic situation of COVID-19, VSI also helps students to know how to prepare for the CA foundation during the lockdown. It is even possible that students can complete their CA course in just four months.
- Maharashtra Board hsc class 12th result 2020 declared on 16 July 2020.
- Maharashtra board has reduced the syllabus for class 1 to 12th by 25 percent.
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- Maths
Maths is a subject which requires continuous practice. Students are advised to solve questions daily. If students find difficulties in solving questions, then they should consult their teacher. Every topic in the new Maharashtra state board syllabus 2020 is mandatory for the preparation of the class 12th exam.
|Relation and functions|
|Algebra||Matrices and Determinants|
|Vectors and three-dimensional geography|
|Linear programming||Linear Programming|
Maharashtra State Board 12th Physics Syllabus
Physics is a conceptual based subject. It is very important that students have clear concepts for this subject. Students are advised to go through each and every topic in the new Maharashtra State Board syllabus 2020. Every topic in the syllabus is mandatory for students to prepare for Maharashtra Board class 12th examination.
|Magnetic effects of current and magnetism||10|
|Electromagnetic induction and current||7|
|Dual nature of matter||5|
|Atoms and nuclei||7|
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- Chemistry
Chemistry is a conceptually based subject for science stream students. Every topic in Maharashtra State board syllabus 2020 is mandatory for preparation in the 12th Maharashtra board exam 2020. Students appearing for the 12th Maharashtra exam 2020 are advised to make notes, learn chemical formulas, solve numerical questions, etc. The detailed syllabus is given below.
|Solid-state||Classification of solids, a unit cell in 2 & 3-dimensional lattices, calculation of density, voids, point defects, electrical and magnetic properties, Band theory of metals, conductors, semiconductors, insulators, and n-p type semiconductors.|
|Solutions and colligative properties||Types of solutions, the concentration of solids in liquids, Raoult’s law elevation of boiling point, the solubility of gases in liquids, solid solutions, colligative properties, depression of freezing point, osmotic pressure, determination of molecular masses using colligative properties, Van’t Hoff factor, etc|
|Chemical thermodynamics and energetic||Work, heat, energy, First law of thermodynamics, Hess’ law of constant heat summation, extensive and intensive properties, enthalpy of bond dissociation, Second and third law of thermodynamics, etc|
|Electrochemistry||Kohlrausch’s Law, lead accumulator, dry cell –electrolytic and galvanic cells, EMF, fuel cells, Nernst equation|
|Chemical kinetics||Activation energy, rate law and specific rate constant, Arrhenius equation, the concept of collision theory, etc|
|General principles and process of isolation of elements||Principles and methods of extraction, reduction electrolytic method, and refining|
|P block elements||Group 15 elements, Group 16 elements, Classification of oxides, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements, etc.|
|D and f block elements||Lanthanide, Actinoids, first-row transition metals, interstitial compounds, alloy formation|
|Coordination compounds||IUPAC nomenclature, Werner’s theory, coordination number, magnetic properties, VBT, CFT. isomerism,|
|Halogen derivatives of alkanes||Haloalkanes, Haloarenes, the stability of carbocations, d-l, and R-S configurations.|
|Alcohols, phenols, and ethers||Nomenclature, physical and chemical properties, methods of preparation, etc|
|Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids||Nomenclature, physical and chemical properties, methods of preparation, etc|
|Organic compounds containing nitrogen||Amines, Diazonium salts, Cyanides, and isocyanides, etc|
|Biomolecules||Carbohydrates, Proteins, Vitamins, Nucleic acids, etc|
|Polymers||Classification, methods of polymerization, copolymerization, polythene, bakelite, nylon, polyesters, and rubber, Biodegradable, non-biodegradable polymers.|
|Chemistry in everyday life||Chemicals in medicines, Chemicals in food, Cleansing agents|
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- Biology
Biology is a theory-based subject. Students should make notes and should practice diagrams. The detailed syllabus for the Maharashtra state board syllabus for biology is mentioned below. All the topics are mandatory for the preparation of the class 12th Maharashtra board exam 2020.
|Genetics and evolution|
|Biology and human welfare|
|Biotechnology and its application|
|Ecology and environment|
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- English
In English students will be evaluated on the basis of reading, writing, and English grammar skills. To pass in English exam students must get at least 33 percent marks. All the topics in the Maharashtra state board syllabus are mandatory for students to prepare for the class 12th Maharashtra board exam 2020.
- Types of sentences
- Reported speech
- Word formation
- Gerunds and Participles
- Linking words/discourse markers
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- Political Science
Political science is a theory subject. Students are advised to make notes and do revision several times. Every topic in the Maharashtra state board syllabus is mandatory for students to prepare for the Maharashtra board exam 2020.
Part 1-Indian Constitution: Characteristics
- Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, and Fundamental Duties.
- Legislature: Parliament. Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, Lawmaking process, Amendment procedure State legislature: Vidhan Sabha, Vidhan Parishad
- Executive: President – Election, Power and Functions Vice President – Election, Power and Functions Prime Minister and Council of Ministers – Election.
Part 2- Politics in India
- Patterns of Party Competition
- One-party dominant system
- Towards the multi-party system
- Political and Social Movements
- Nature of social movement
- Role of movements in a democratic system
- Examples of movements, etc.
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- Book Keeping and Accountancy
Bookkeeping and accountancy is a practical subject. Students are advised to practice questions as much as they can. The detailed Maharashtra State board syllabus is given below.
- Introduction to Partnership
- Partnership Final Accounts
- Reconstitution of Partnership
- Dissolution of Partnership Firm
- Accounts of “Not for Profit” concerns
- Single entry system
- Bill of Exchange (Only Trade Bill)
- Company Accounts
- Analysis of financial statements
- Accounting for shares
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- Economics
For economics, students are advised to learn theories, make notes. It is very important for students to complete the Maharashtra state board syllabus before time so that students can get maximum time for revision.
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Consumers behavior
- Analysis of Supply
- Types of Market & Price determination
- Factors of Production
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- National Income
- Determinants of Aggregates
- Commercial Bank
- Central Bank
- Public Economics
Class 12 Maharashtra State Board Syllabus 2020- Sociology
Sociology is a theory-based subject Students are advised to make notes and do revision several times. Every topic in the Maharashtra state board syllabus is mandatory for students to prepare for the Maharashtra board exam 2020.
- Formation of Indian Society
- Segments of Indian Society
- Social Institutions in India
- Major Social Problems in India
- National Integration
- Social Change in India
- Social reformers in India
- Globalization and Mass Media
Steps to Download Maharashtra State Board Syllabus for Class 12th 2020
Students can download the Maharashtra board syllabus from the official website. Here are steps that will guide students to easily download the New Maharashtra Board Syllabus 2020 for class 12th. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra Board.
Step 2: Select the “Maharashtra Bo
Maharashtra State Board Syllabus
Download button to download the Maharashtra board syllabus.
Step 4: Download the pdf file for future reference.
Maharashtra Board Exam Pattern 2020
Given below is the Maharashtra board exam pattern 2020 for class 12th students. Every student preparing for class 12th exam 2020 must know the exam pattern.
- Students appearing for the Maharashtra HSC class 12th exam will have to opt 2 languages. It is compulsory for every student to opt for two languages for the Maharashtra board exam.
- The questions asked in the Maharashtra board exam for class 12th will be from the new Maharashtra Board Syllabus only.
- It is mandatory for students to cover each and every topic in the Maharashtra State Board Syllabus.
- Maharashtra board exam is of 100 marks, 80 marks are allotted for theory and 20 marks for practical/ projects.
Tips to Prepare Class 12 Maharashtra Board Exam 2020
Here are some tips which will guide students to prepare for the Maharashtra board class 12th exam 2020. It is very important to make future plans for how to prepare for exams. The tips to prepare Maharashtra board class 12th exam 2020 are as follows:
- The most important thing before making any routine preparations for the Maharashtra board 12th exam is that students should go through the class 12 Maharashtra Board syllabus thoroughly by 2020 thoroughly.
- Students should refer to books in which all the topics are given and in simple language.
- Students should make a daily routine and should devote most of the time studying.
- Students are advised to make notes, solve questions, and also students must solve previous year question papers.
- Students must try to complete their class 12 Maharashtra state board syllabus before time so that they get enough time for preparations.
- The most important point students must keep in mind is that they must avoid distractions and stress.
Q1. From where students can download the class 12 Maharashtra state board syllabus 2020?
Ans: Students can download the class 12 Maharashtra board syllabus 2020 from the official website or can download it from this page also.
Q2. What are the important topics for the Maharashtra board class 12th exam 2020?
Ans: Every topic which is mentioned in the Maharashtra board class 12th syllabus 2020 is mandatory for the exam.
Q3. What are the minimum passing marks for the Maharashtra board class 12th exam 2020?
Ans: Minimum passing marks for Maharashtra board class 12th exam 2020 is 35 percent.