HP Board 12th admit card / HPBOSE 12th Admit Card
HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021 is available for regular students on the student login.
Through the link given below the diploma and compartment holders can also download their admit cards. The admit cards of the HP Board of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) have been released on their official website which is hpbose.org. Higher school authority or School Principal can download your HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021 by just entering user code, security code, password, and by selecting your proper standard. The admit card of the HP Board students can be obtained by visiting the high schools respectively.
Scroll it and know more about HPBOSE Admit Card March 2021 in detail. From March’s first week the HP Board exams for class 12th were scheduled to happen. And from February 15, 2021, the practical exams got commenced. Before the exams, the HP Board already issued the hall tickets. So the students must obtain the hall tickets before appearing in the exam. On February 13 the admit card was issued by the HP Board. Now to know more about the important dates of HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021, do check the table below.
|HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021||Important Dates of Exams|
|Admit Card Availability||13th February 2021 (Regular)
25th February 2021 (Compartment)
|Start of Examination||04th March 2021(canceled)|
|End of Examination||27th March 2021(canceled)|
These are important dates you need to check out carefully while preparing for the HP Board Exams. If you are seeking for HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card, then you can get it from 25th February 2021, and if you are from Regular then, catch sight of HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021 site on 13th Feb 2021.
Admit Card: You can visit here to have a check on your HP Board 12th Board Admit Card 2021.
Compartment Admit Card: You can visit here to download the HPBOSE Compartment Admit Card for Class 12th.
How To Obtain HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021
If you want to know the step to step instructions to obtain the HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021, let’s have a look at some essential steps given below:
Step 1: Firstly, all the candidates are supposed to visit their respective schools and obtain the admit card hard copy from the school authority.
Step 2: SChool authority (Principals or Heads) can download the HP Board 12th Admit Card 2021 from the official website by just entering the student’s user code, passwords, and security code.
Step 3: You should check all the details of your admit card.
Step 4: In case of any mistake on your admit card you must make contact with your school authorities.
Step 5: In the end when going for exams, do remember to carry admit cards to the respective CA exam center.
For Compartment/ Re-appear Students
Steps To be followed to Download HP Board Admit Card 2021
The procedure to download the 12th Compartment Online Admit Card is illustrated below.
So check out the step-wise instructions given below.
Step 1: Firstly, click on the admit card link mentioned on this page.
Step 2: On clicking a login window will open on your screen.
Step 3: Enter your name and your birth date in dd/mm/yy format.
Step 4: After filling in all the details, click on the ‘Search Button’.
Step 5: Now, see your admit card on your screen and properly check the details present on your HPBOSE 12th Compartment Admit Card.
Details of the Class 12th HP Board Admit Card 2021
The students must know about all the information printed on the admit card. Below are some important points that will give you key points that you should check on your admit card.
- Exam Center
- Students Name
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Photograph of the Student
- Date and Day of Examination
- Timings of the Examination
- Reporting Timing
- Important Instruction
Application To Change Examination Centre
Students mostly get busy preparing for their final exam and if it comes to changing their exam center, it builds more pressure on the students. If you have to change your examination center which is issued by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) then no need to worry as you can follow a detailed procedure. Before a student proceeds with the application he must make himself aware of certain details.
You can check the details below:
- If the parents of the student have been transferred to another city then only the student will be eligible to change the center.
- In case a student is not well or ill, so he/she can also give a medical certificate. In such a situation even the secretary can change the exam center under concerning circumstances.
- Certainly, if you realize that you want to change your city, then before 1 month of the examination, you need to submit your Examination Centre Transfer Application.
- The application going for the change in the center needs to be under the name of the school head.
- There is a nominal fee for changing the examination center that is Rs 500/- and for Practical Rs 10/-.
- Unless the board has canceled the application, the fee is not refundable.
- Application along with the fee is required if a student gets ill. Also, a medical certificate is required in this case.
- Under any other concerning circumstances. the secretary has the power to change the exam center.
- Certainly, for this, you have to make the application 15 days before and should be submitted one month from the starting of the examination.
- If the new center you request to change to is in the same city, then the examination board will cancel your application.
Instruction To Remember Before Exams
There are some important instructions that needed to be followed by the students while giving the HP BOard examination. You can check the bullet-points below:
- Candidates are supposed to carry all the required documents during their exams in the exam hall, most importantly HP Board 12th admit card.
- You need to arrive at the center before reporting the time given on your admit card.
- Carrying any electronic device, books, or even paper is restricted in the exam hall if you are caught with either you will be disqualified by the exams.
- Any misbehavior or discussion during the exam is not allowed.
- Students should not request extra time to the examiners and they must submit their answer sheets at the end of the exam to their respective examiners.
The most Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. When was the 12th admit card of HP Board was Issued?
Ans. On the school website, the admit card of the 12th HP Board was released. From their respective schools, the students can collect their final admit cards.
Ques 2. What is the procedure to download the HP Board class 12th admit card 2021?
Ans. You can download the HP Board class 12th admit card from the school login just by entering the user code, password, security code, and just by selecting your respective standards.
Ques 3. What are the main details included in the admit card?
Ans. The important details such as the important instructions, exam center, roll number, and the reporting timings are included in the class 12th admit card of the HP Board.
Ques 4. On which dates the Class 12th HP Board exams would commence?
Ans. From March 04 to March 27, 2021, the HP Board class 12th exams would be commenced. After seeing the covid situation the paper has been cancled.
Ques 5. What are the Exam Timings of the students of Class 12th?
Ans. For students from regular courses of Class 12th, the exam timings will be from 8:45 am to 12:00 noon.
For more details, you can visit the official website which is:- hpbose.org