HBSE 12th Class Admit Card 2019
Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) will conduct class 12th exam 2019 from 7th March to 3rd April. Students are required to carry the admit card while appearing for the HBSE class 12th examination. HBSE has released the admit card for class 12th examination 2019. Students will be able to download the HBSE 12th Admit Card 2019 from the link given on this page. Students can also check the steps to download the HBSE 12th admit card. For the complete information regarding the HBSE 12th class admit card read the article till the end.
Important Dates of HBSE Class 12th Examination 2019-
Check out the important dates regarding HBSE class 12th exam 2019 from the table present below.
|Exam Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education Haryana|
|Exam Date||7th March - 3rd April|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
|HBSE 12th Result 2019||2nd week of May expected|
How to Download HBSE 12th Admit Card 2019 -
To download HBSE 12th Admit Card 2019 Students should follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official site of Haryana Board of Secondary Education i.e., http://www.bseh.org.in/.
- After landing on the home page check out the what’s new section.
- In what’s new section you will see admit card March exam 2019 highlight. Click on that link.
- After clicking on the link, from the appeared page select Application name whether Fresh open Application or Open Reappear Application.
- After selecting from the given choice enter the following information.
- Application Name
- Roll no.
- Candidate Name
- Father name
- Mother name
- Mobile No.
- Adhar card No.
- Registration No
- After entering the above-mentioned details click on the search button. Your admit card will appear on the screen. Check the information present on the admit card and in case of problem contact the concerned authorities.
- Download the Haryana Board 12th admit card.
Information present on HBSE 12th Class Admit Card 2019-
Students should check the details present on the admit card. The list of details that a student should see that is present on the HBSE admit card is given below.
- Name of the Student
- Roll no. of the Student
- Registration no. of the students
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Name of Father
- Name of Mother
- School Name
- Center code
- School code
- Center name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam time table 2019
HBSE 12th Admit card 2019 Importance -
Admit card is a very important document for students appearing in class 12th exam. Admit Card is a permission letter that a student is required to carry while entering the examination hall. A student gets entry into the examination hall only after showing of admit card. A student is required to carry the HBSE admit card for all the exams of class 12th. The student is required to fill information present on the admit card in the answer sheet. Admit card is important not only while appearing in the exam in fact you will have to keep the admit card carefully once you are done with your exams because the information present in HBSE 12th admit card will be required for viewing the HBSE 12th result online. So it is adviced that the students should keep the admit carefully and also keep the photocopies of the admit in case you lose the original one.
Key Points regarding the HBSE 12th Admit Card 2019 -
Students must read the points given below before going for their 12th board examination.
- Students must carry admit while appearing for their HBSE 12th Board exams. Without the admit card student won't be allowed to enter the examination hall..
- Admit card won't be sent to the student through any mail or post.
- Admit card may be provided to the students by their respective schools or can be downloaded from the official website.
- Once the centers are allocated to the student's request for the change of examination center may not be entertained.
- In case of any discrepancy, the student shall contact the board.