AP Intermediate Time Table 2022-23 for 1st & 2nd Year Exams
The Andhra Pradesh Board will soon release the 1st and 2nd-year timetable for the 2023 exams on its official website. According to past trends, the AP Intermediate Time table will be released in January 2023.
Students preparing for the 2023 exams must check the date sheet. It will mention the exam date, day, time, and a few guidelines. In this article, you’ll get the latest updates about the AP Intermediate timetable 2023, including the dates of theory, practical and supplementary exams.
AP Intermediate Time Table for 1st and 2nd Year 2022-23
The Andhra Pradesh board has not released the official schedule for the 2023 exams. However, students can check these tentative dates for the AP Intermediate exams for 1st and 2nd year. These tentative dates will students in preparing a study plan for themselves.
AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2023
|3 March 2023||2nd Language- Paper I|
|6 March 2023||English Paper-I|
|8 March 2023||Mathematics Paper- I B|
|11 March 2023||Physics Paper- I|
|13 March 2023||Chemistry Paper- I|
Fine Arts, Music Paper-I
|16 March 2023||Public Administrator Paper- I|
Logic Paper- I
Bridge Course Maths
Paper-I (For B.P.C students)
|18 March 2023||Modern Language Paper- I|
|March 2023||20 Mathematics paper- I A|
Botany Paper- I
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table 2023
|4 March 2023||2nd Language- Paper II|
|7 March 2023||English Paper-II|
|9 March 2023||Mathematics Paper- II B|
|13 March 2023||Physics Paper- II|
|15 March 2023||Chemistry Paper- II|
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
|18 March 2023||Public Administrator Paper- II|
Logic Paper- II
Bridge Course Maths
Paper-II (For B.P.C students)
|20 March 2023||Modern Language Paper- II|
|March 2023||22 Mathematics paper- II A|
Botany Paper- II
AP Intermediate Schedule for Practical Exams 2023
|Exam Dates||Practical Exam|
|March 2023||Ethics and Human Values|
|March 2023||Environmental Education|
|March 2023||General Intermediate Courses|
All the above tables will be updated as soon as the Andhra Pradesh Board releases the official date sheet for the 2023 exams.
The supplementary exams for the AP Intermediate 2nd year will be conducted in the month of May 2023. But students must prepare well and get a good result in the exams.
How to Download the AP Intermediate Exam Time Table?
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the AP Intermediate date sheet for the 2023 exams:
- Go to the official website.
- You’ll find April 2023 timetable on the home page, click on that.
- Now, a pdf file will open that includes the date sheet.
- Download the date sheet and save it on your device for future use.
AP Intermediate Exam Day Guidelines 2023
- Always confirm the area of the examination centre before the examination starts.
- Always arrive 45 minutes early at the examination centre before the commencement of the paper.
- Carry all the stationery and other needed things to the examination hall.
- The date sheet has your exam day and date for a specific paper. Please confirm and remember it.
- Any holidays falling in between the exams will be informed to the students.
Preparation Tips for AP Intermediate Examination 2023
VSI wants all students to clear the exams with flying colours. We are sharing some important tips to help you in your preparation for exams.
- Eat healthily and keep yourself fit and calm during the preparation of exams.
- Practice Mock Test papers, as writing papers will help you increase your writing speed.
- Prepare your own timetable to cover your entire syllabus, Keep extra time to revise the course. a
- Try to solve the previous 3-year paper as it will help you to know the exam pattern.
- Talk to your teachers or mentors for personal guidance.
About the AP Board bieap.gov.in
AP Intermediate exams are usually held in the first week of March.
Andhra Pradesh board has a two-year intermediate collegiate education in place of the senior secondary school system prevailing in other states of the country. The Andhra Pradesh board maintains intermediate-level education in the state. They established the new school system in the year 1964 to promote and develop the educational level of the school. They are also responsible for conducting and assessing the Intermediate first-level and second-level exams in Andhra Pradesh.
The Inter AP board’s exams are important and need dedication and concentration while studying. It is important for students to study and practice the question from the above question papers. VSI follows the same dedication and practice patterns while preparing our students for the foundation level.