Download Class 12th PSEB Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
PSEB admit card for class 12 2020 should be obtained by students in their school by reporting their school principal or school head. Punjab board admit card 2020 contains all the basic information that students must know. It has details like address of exam center, reporting time, exam schedule, etc. Students must carry their Maharashtra board admit card at the time of the exam. Without admit card students will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
Students can even download their PSEB 12th result 2020.
VSI Jaipur keeps a keen eye on the latest news and updates on class 10th and 12th results as well as on CA and CS courses.
A VSI student, S. Anil Kumar says, “when I was observing CA results, I saw that the result of VSI has been the best in India. But there was a challenge for us to come over here to Jaipur from Andhra Pradesh. We have to choose between the challenge of distance and opportunity for a good result. The distance was choking us to come over here while the result was motivating us to join VSI. The distance of 1830 km could not control me and my friend to fulfill the desire of achieving All India Ranks by joining VSI. After coming over here, we are confident about our good results.”
In this pandemic situation of COVID-19 students can know how to prepare for the CA foundation during a lockdown. It is even possible that students can complete their CA course in just four months.
VSI Jaipur helps you to know about all the latest news and updates regarding Punjab Board result 2020.
To get all the latest news updates regarding CA courses and CS courses bookmark VSI Jaipur page.
Important Dates- PSEB Admit Card
It is very important for students to keep in mind when their admit card will be released by the Punjab board. Students have to collect admit cards from the school itself. If any student for some reason is not able to go to school, then students can download the admit card online also from the official website.
|PSEB Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
Availability of admit card
20 Feb 2020
3 March- 3 April 2020
Steps to Download- PSEB Admit Card
Students are usually requested to collect their PSEB admit card from their school. If any student, due to any reason, is not able to collect their PSEB admit card from their school, then the students can even download they admit card from the official website. Here are some steps which will help students to easily download their PSEB admit card from the official website.
Step 1: Students are required to login to the official website of Punjab Board ie., pseb.ac.in.
Step 2: After logging in to the website, a new window will appear on the student’s screen.
Steps 3: Students are required to select the batch/ year, then they are required to enter the candidate name, father’s name, and roll number.
Step 4: Once all the information is entered by the students, the admit card appears on their screen. Students can then download their PSEB admit card. Students are also required to check the admit card properly, if any mistake found students must inform the school authority.
Important Details on PSEB Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document for every student who is appearing for the class 12th exam. Without admit, cards students are not permitted to enter the examination hall. The PSEB admit card is verified by the teachers before the student enters the examination hall. Here are some of the important details mentioned on the PSEB admit card:
- Name of the Board
- Examination’s name
- Respective class
- Birth of date
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number
- Enrollment number
- List of subjects
- Subject code
- Maximum marks
- Test center details
- Signature of the student
- Important instructions
Important Instruction for PSEB Class 12th Exam
Here are some of the important instructions which should be strictly followed by the students. Some of the important instructions are also written on the back of the PSEB admit card. Students should read that instruction very thoroughly. Let’s focus some of the important instructions here:
- Students are requested to check all the important documents which are required by them during exams before leaving for the examination hall.
- At the time of frisking and admit card verification, students are requested to maintain some discipline.
- Before entering the examination hall, students are requested to check the allotted seat number.
- Students are not allowed to tear any piece of paper from their answer sheets. If any student found doing this, strict action will be taken against them.
- Any kind of abusive language in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. If any student found doing the same then strict actions will be taken.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students if any student found practicing any unfair practice inside the examination hall.
- Students can not interact with any students inside the examination hall. For any queries, students can only discuss it with the invigilators present in the exam hall.
- Students can not leave the examination hall before the end time.
- Before leaving the examination hall, students need to submit their answer sheet only to the invigilators present in the examination hall.
What to Carry for PSEB Class 12th Exam 2020
Students are required to carry some of the important things which are needed in the examination hall. Some of the important requirements for Punjab Board class 12th exam 2020 are as follows:
- All the important documents.
- Water bottle.
- Medicines, if it is required for any students.
- All the necessary stationery items such as blue and black pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, etc.
- Students can also carry a small lunch for themselves if it is required for them. But students can eat their lunch only outside the examination hall.
What Not to Carry for PSEB Class 12th Exam 2020
Some of the things that are strictly prohibited for the student to carry inside the examination hall. If students found carrying any unwanted things in the Punjab Board class 12th examination hall, then strict actions will be taken against them. Given below are things that are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall. They are as follows:
- Students can not wear a smartwatch.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry their calculators.
- Students can not carry any books or any kind of paper inside the examination hall.
- Unwanted stationery items are not required in the examination hall.
- Eatables are only allowed outside the examination hall.
What should students do if there are any mistakes in the PSEB admit card?
Ans. If any mistakes are found in any PSEB admit card, students should inform the school authority or the school principal.
What if PSEB admit Card got misplaced?
Ans. Once the admit card is issued, students are requested to make a photocopy of the admit card to make it more secure. If the PSEB admit card is lost, then students should inform the school principal and make a new admit card issued.
What information is there on the PSEB admit card?
Ans. The information which is mentioned in the PSEB admit card is discussed on this page.
Is it important to carry a PSEB admit card to the examination hall?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to carry the PSEB admit card to the examination hall.