In Harayana, the class 12th is just the higher secondary education’s final year. Only those students who clear the exams can only be considered eligible for pursuing higher education in reputed universities. HBSE holds the charge to set the HBSE marking scheme, syllabus and conduct exams for the class 12th of the Haryana Board. Under the state government’s education department lies the HBSE.
After the students finally passed their class 12th Haryana Board exams they can look forward and try new things like giving some competitive exams like CA. CA is the top exam in demand today by most of the students. It is considered as the toughest exam in India and can be cracked only by a great level of hard work. To achieve that one can join Jaipur city’s top institute for CA coaching- The VSI Institute. VSI is special as it provides digital CA Course Online Classes to its students. It gives spectacular results with many students scoring top AIRs (All India Rank) in CA exams. Thus it becomes an important place for all CA aspirants. Here the faculty is awesome and guides well to prepare for the exam. VSI is the most popular CA institute today because it provides quality education and conducts many mock tests too for the student’s benefit.
HBSE Paper Pattern- Highlights
|Full exam name||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Short Exam Name||HBSE|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Board of School Education(HBSE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
- Haryana Board class 12th Result 2021 declared in May 2023.
- Students can check the Haryana Board Class 12th Result here.
HBSE Eligibility Criteria 2023
To be eligible for class 12 Haryana Board exam 2023 students are eligible only if they possess all these criteria. The eligibility criteria for the Haryana Board class 12th Exam are as follows:
- Students must have completed the study of class 11.
- Students must have passed the class 11 exam.
- Students must have at least 75% of attendance in their internals.
- Students must have good moral character.
Class 12th HBSE Exam Pattern 2023
Students are advised to go through the exam pattern before preparing for Haryana Board Class 12th Exam 2023. It is important to go through the Haryana board paper pattern because from this students will get to know about the marks distribution of the important topics.
Class 12th HBSE Exam Pattern 2023 for Arts Stream
The following table shows the exam pattern of the Arts stream.
|Subjects||Total Marks in Practical||Total Marks in Theory||CCE||Total Marks|
(Only for humanities group)
(English special for foreign students in lieu of Hindi core)
Sports and games
Cultural/Literacy/Scientific activities/ NCC/Scouts & guides
|General awareness & life skills (Internal assessment grading on a five-point scale)||Grades||Grades||Grades||Grades|
Class 12th HBSE Exam Pattern 2023 for Science Stream
The following table shows the Exam Pattern of Science stream.
|Subjects||Total in Practical||Total in Theory||CCE||Total Marks|
|Hindi (core/elective)/Sanskrit/Urdu/ Punjabi)||–||80||20||100|
|Any one of the following subjects:|
(iii) Security services
(iv) Retail industry business
(v) Beauty and wellness
(vi) Physical Education and Sports
(vii) Patient care assistance
HBSE Marking Scheme 2023
Given below is the Marking Scheme of Haryana Board 2023. Students must obtain at least 33% marks in the Haryana Board Exam 2023. Haryana Board follows a grading system to evaluate students’ marks obtained in their exams.
|Percentage||Grade Value||Grade Position||Grade|
|90% to 100%||9||Outstanding||A+|
|80% to 89%||8||Excellent||A|
|70% to 79%||7||Very Good||B|
|60% to 69%||6||Good||B+|
|50% to 59%||5||Above Average||C|
|40% to 49%||4||Average||C+|
|30% to 39%||3||Marginal||D|
|20% to 29%||2||Need Improvement||D+|
|Below 20%||1||Need Improvement||E|
HBSE Paper Pattern 2023
The HBSE paper pattern 2023 are as follows:
- Class 12th Haryana Board Exam consists of theory and practical exams.
- The duration for the class 12th Haryana Board exam is 3 hours. Students have to complete the exam within 3 hrs, no extra time will be provided to the students.
- All the questions in the Haryana Board exam 2023 are based on the Haryana board class 12th syllabus 2023.
- Each paper consists of 100 marks.
- Students have to pass both the theory and practical exams.
- The passing marks for the Haryana Board class 12th exam 2023 are 33%.
Class 12th HBSE Syllabus 2023
It is very important for students to check the class 12th HBSE before preparing for class 12th Haryana board exam 2023. Students can download the Haryana Board syllabus 2023 from here. Here you will get detailed information and all the latest updates regarding the Haryana board class 12th syllabus 2023. All the topic in the syllabus is mandatory for preparation for the Haryana board class 12th exam 2023. Students are advised to download the syllabus for future reference.
HBSE Preparation Tips 2023
Here are some tips which will guide students to prepare for the Haryana Board class 12th exam 2023. It is very important to make future plans for how to prepare for exams. The tips to prepare for Haryana board class 12th exam 2023 are as follows:
- The most important thing before making any routine preparations for the Haryana board 12th exam is that students should go through the Haryana board class 12th syllabus thoroughly by 2023 thoroughly.
- Students should refer to books in which all the topics are given and in simple language.
- Students should make a daily routine and should devote most of their time studying.
- Students are advised to make notes, solve questions, and also students must solve previous year question papers.
- Students must try to complete their class 12th Haryana board syllabus before time so that they get enough time for preparations.
- The most important point students must keep in mind is that they must avoid distractions and stress.
About VSI Jaipur
VSI Jaipur provides the best 12th commerce classes for Accounts, Maths, BST and Economics subjects. By taking tuition from VSI, you can build solid concepts and get high grades in your 12th board exams. Further, if you aspire to become a CA, you can join our coaching classes and clear the CA exams on the first attempt. VSI Jaipur is the best CA Coaching in India and our students have scored the ever-highest marks in CA IPCC, Intermediate and Final exams. Moreover, our 7 students got AIR 1 in the last 10 years.
Further, we also provide the best CMA and ACCA coaching classes for all levels. So, join VSI Jaipur’s online or offline classes to get the best class 12th result and build a strong foundation for CA/CMA/ACCA.
Q1. How to register for Haryana Board Exam for class 12th students?
Ans: Class 12th students can register for the Haryana Board exam 2023 from their school.
Q2. How to check the Haryana board class 12th result 2023?
Ans: Students can check the Haryana board class 12th result 2023 from the official website or from the above-given link.
Q3. How many marks are required for students to pass the Haryana Board exam 2023?
Ans: Students should get at least 33% in every subject to pass the Haryana Board class 12th exam 2023.
Q4. What if any student failed in the Haryana Board Class 12th Exam 2023?
Ans: If any student is unable to obtain passing marks in the Haryana Board class 12th exam then he/she has to appear for the compartmental exam.