CBSE Improvement Exam For Class 12th- 2020
Every student studies hard to achieve a good score in the class 12th board exam. It is been a tough journey for all the students, from preparing for the exam to writing a great paper. But due to some circumstances, some students fail to get marks according to their expectation. If you are one of those unlucky students, then there is no need to worry as there’s always another way out for your problem with which you can find your correct solution.
Here you have the CBSE Improvement Exams for class 12th, this exam will provide you with another opportunity where you can re-try your capabilities to achieve good scores. So, study sincerely and work hard so that you can achieve a good score in the improvement exams.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is providing you with another opportunity to score well in these improvement exams. All those students, who worked really hard in their previous CBSE 12th exam, but didn’t score well, who have qualified their exam but they could not live up to their expectation, for all of those students, CBSE has introduced the CBSE improvement exams. CBSE improvement exam for class 12th is a platform where all the students, can give the paper again and try to score good marks. With CBSE Improvement Exam improve your CBSE class 12th result and explore the career opportunities after 12th. To know more about the CBSE Improvement exam for class 12th, read the complete article.
Rules and guidelines for CBSE improvement exam
- The major rule for the CBSE improvements exam is that the student must have passed the board examination. Those students who have failed in board examination are not eligible for the improvement paper.
- The students would not be required to attend the school regularly, in fact, they can appear for the exam as a private student also.
- Students who had given the board exam in March 2018 are eligible to give improvement exam in March 2019 (along with other students).
- The improvement application form is available online. Those students who want to appear for the exam as for the improvisation of performance can fill their form online.
Explore some more information regarding CBSE improvement exams:-
Guidelines for the CBSE improvements exams for the class 10th & 12th
- Cbse improvement examination is only for those students who had previously attended the board examination, and who qualified in that examination. The purpose of this examination is to give another opportunity to the students to re-score good marks, through which they can improve their result, and make themselves satisfied.
- In improvement exams, students have the chance to give the re-exam of one or more subjects, in which he/she can score better.
- This exam is only for those students who had been qualified for the class 12th board examination.
- Those students who had appeared last year in the board exams, their details will be auto-generated, and the other students have to fill the form of the CBSE improvement exam.
- Students who have not passed their previous year board examination are not eligible for this examination, they have to fill the compartment form to entertain this.
- In many such exceptional cases like, if the student fails to score good marks in the improvement exam, then the students best performance will be considered.
- The student who wants to give the CBSE improvement exam cannot engage or cannot pursue any of the other higher studies, he/she will not be eligible for the improvement exam, he/she should be a dropper for that current year in which he/she is pursuing the improvement exam.
CBSE Improvement Exam 2019 Date
Before you get to know about the procedure of applying for the CBSE Improvement exam. First, have a look at some of the relevant and most important information related to the CBSE improvement exam like CBSE improvement exam date sheet, the start date of application, CBSE improvement exam form last date of submission, form correction date.
|S.no||Exam Activities||Important Dates|
|1.||CBSE Improvements Exam Form Submission Dates For class 12th.||23rd October 2018|
|2.||CBSE Improvements Exam Form Submission Last Dates For class 12th.||17th November 2018|
|3.||CBSE Class 10th Improvement Date.||21st Feb 2019- 29th March 2019|
|4.||CBSE Class 12th Improvement Date.||15th Feb 2019 – 4th April 2019|
|5.||Result Declaration Date for 12th Class.||August 2019|
Go through with the above information and, now we will proceed towards detailed information.
How to apply for CBSE Improvement Exam 2019
Those students who want to apply to the CBSE improvement examination can fill their application form with the help of an online portal, by just following these steps, you can fill the online portal form.
- First, all you need to visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Now after the above step, enter your previous year board roll no, in the first text box of the webpage.
- In case you are a regular student, you have to enter the 5 digit school number in the second text box which is appearing on the webpage, in case if you appear as a private student, so you will don’t have the school any, then you must enter (99999).
- Now enter your examination centre code, here you need to refer your previous year CBSE admit card.
- Tap on proceed and then fill up your required details in the CBSE exam improvement form.
- You can make the payment, by the supporting partner’s bank and the other facilities, whichever is feasible for you.
- Copy all the details whichever shows on the display, application number and the roll number that will help you in the further action.
- In any of the exception case, if you entered some irrelevant information in any of the respective fields, then the form cannot be submitted.
- The students can fill the improvement examination form only one time, if you have already submitted your exam form you cannot apply again in fact, you cannot edit your examination form.
- You should follow all the guidelines, whichever is given on the confirmation page.
All the information related to the CBSE improvement exam is already shared with you, and further details are also available on the official website of the central board of secondary education.
Top frequently asked questions about CBSE Improvement Exam
Q1. How many times candidates can apply for the CBSE improvement exam?
Ans. Candidates only have one chance to appear for the CBSE improvement exam in the successive year.
Q2. Will I need to get in contact with my school for the procedure of the enhancement test or can I simply fill the form?
Ans. You can fill the form by your own end also.
Q3. I had completed my class 12th in 2018. And now I would like to give the improvement paper, is there’s any feasibility.
Ans. So, let me clear you that improvement is only valid in the same year of qualifying the class.
Q4. If I have to get the admission in higher studies, and now I would like to give the improvement examination, is there’s any possibility?
Ans. No, there’s no possibility, if you like to give the improvement examination you have to drop your higher studies, otherwise, you don’t have any chance of giving the improvement examination.
Q5. Is it necessary to appear in all the subjects of improvement exams?
Ans. According to the CBSE improvement exam rules & guidelines, candidates have a choice to appear in one or more subjects of improvement paper.